15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"A Clan Possessed by Evil "
Naruto Manga Chapter 619 Discussion and 620 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 619 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 620

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That chapter was awesome !
I give it
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I feel as though we learnt a lot from that chapter.

shodaimeicon:

We learnt more about Hashirama. I did not expect him to be so chill. He seems so cool, like an older version of Naruto. He was so enthusiastic when he found out there was a fourth Hokage.

It was also sweet when he was remembering his times with his little granddaughter Tsunade.. I want to see his reaction when he finds out she is nearly dead/already dead by the hands of Madara.

Also, it was great to have some insight into his and Tobirama's relationship. It seems despite being older.. he didn't have much authority over his younger brother.

:nindaime:

I seriously did not expect Tobirama to be so serious. He has no problem with insulting Sasuke's clan right in front of him. He seems really agressive and I hope he doesn't anger Sasuke too much..

Also he doesn't take crap from his brother, it seems he does what he wants regardless of his brother's opinion.

I kind of get the feeling that Tobirama was really intimidated by the Uchiha and Madara.

:hokage:

Poor Hiruzen. Seems this chapter couldn't get any worse for Hiruzen fans. It is official, Hashirama is the GOD of Shinobi...not Hiruzen. On top of that , poor Hiruzen gets to find out that he died for nothing.

:itachi:

I think it is safe to say, Itachi would of been an awesome Hokage.

:rag:

We need a Madara Emoticon ! :flaw:

Tobirama said how Madara really loved his little brother. Maybe Madara didn't steal his brother's eyes after all. I am interested to see where this goes.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Overall, that was an awesome chapter and I am now a Hashirama Fan boy xd

Last edited:

Noctural

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is getting flawless. We don't want answers, we want the four Kages versus Uchiha Madara. :flaw:

The First Hokage is goofy though, no wonder Tobi (Obito) has been acting like him. :D

Yatori

Immortal
Kin
134💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow awesome.. hashi is what? Haha i didnt expect that. And when he said to minato who are you? Lol i think he a bit like naruto hehehe.. and tobirama is so like baws xD nice chapter 5/5

Reactions: Codawg

repulse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter! Hashirama's personality is hilarious! Reminds me of Luffy from One Piece, in a way.

Tobirama's personality is how I imagined it, authoritarian and straightforward.

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i found it kinda funny to see the first being so aloof XD. Tobirama was a tad stuck up, but he cut to the chase. Also it is funny how suigetsu is hideing behind oro. I thought it was a good chapter, and expanded on the depth of narutoverse a bit. (such as we did not know itachi was truly a konoha spy in akutsuki, and was asked to be so by the leaf. I like how kishi is takeing his time with this. While some of you may just want to see the kages fight, when you look back at this when naruto is over you will be glad kishi did stuff like this.

(also hashi getting deppressed at tsunade being hokage, and him teaching her gambling was a nice touch)

Codawg

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama acting like a baws over his brother O_O And Hashirama's reaction at Tsunade being hokage...lol. I can only image how they'd be in a fight :scorps: I'm freaking out over here man freaking out :overjoy:

fellowsian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good Chapter! Hashirama's personality was the best! I expected Tobirama's personality to be like that! I liked how Hashirama reacted to Minato being the 4th Hokage! HAHAHA!

Reactions: Yatori

7th Biggest OP Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, we finally get an explanation on how their eyes work. I'm glad Kishi did this.
The biggest thing is this chapter was not going to be a let down compared to last chapter. I totally thought this chapter would have sucked compared to all the hype the last one got. It was pretty good.
I give it a 4/5
Didn't care too much for hiroshima's personality. It doesn't fit him imo.

Last edited:

mareiyo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i found it kinda funny to see the first being so aloof XD. Tobirama was a tad stuck up, but he cut to the chase. Also it is funny how suigetsu is hideing behind oro. I thought it was a good chapter, and expanded on the depth of narutoverse a bit. (such as we did not know itachi was truly a konoha spy in akutsuki, and was asked to be so by the leaf. I like how kishi is takeing his time with this. While some of you may just want to see the kages fight, when you look back at this when naruto is over you will be glad kishi did stuff like this.

(also hashi getting deppressed at tsunade being hokage, and him teaching her gambling was a nice touch)
He is the master of water afterall

Status
Not open for further replies.