LeEvilTongue

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, I don't think next chapter will be anything major. I have already made my peace with the fact that the Kage will not join the battle. The thing I am looking forward to is Sasuke's powerup (or will he even get one?)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually agree with everything you stated. However, I do have one main question: where's the link between the battlefield and Sasuke's revelations? Konoha's potential demise? There are some other questions:

--what's Yondaime going to do here? Just be there for Hashirama to gush over? Or, are we going to discuss the Kyuubi's invasion; Madara and Tobi were involved with that also

--Will Naruto sense his father's edo tensei?

--then there are the five Kage; are they being left for dead? Will Hashirama sense his granddaughter's chakra?

There are a lot of options for Kishi here. It will be interesting to see what he decides to do.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think orochimaru's plan is to join the alliance and help fight madara and tobi, cuz don't forget he hates them! And i'm pretty sure he's not gonna want to be stuck in their freaking infinirte tsukyomi. So I predict that after the whole convo with the kages end, Sasuke will become good, then orochimaru, sasuke, suigetsu, juugo, and the 4 hokages will run to the battle field to fight.

iRefleX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whatever Oro's plan was in part 1 it has changed, imo. In part 1 Orochimaru wanted Sasuke's body. But now Naruto has developed his power (SageMode) to potentially become the next SO6P. Why wouldn't Oro want Naruto's body? With Naruto's body he could also become the juubi.That is not possible with Sasuke's body. In order to become the Dragon mode Sasuke's body needed to be enhanced with the curse mode from Juugo. Maybe Oro will use Sasuke and his sharingan to gain control over the kyuubi and then Naruto's body.

What manga have I been reading? What manga have you been reading? When did Naruto become a "no-talent"?

Esairu, good points. Agree with you.

edit: I get you are a fan of Sasuke, so am I but really. You need to be a little more objective when it comes to evaluating his weaknesses as well as his strengths. His strengths lie in his eyes and Naruto in his "body".
Are you stupid?

iRefleX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I been seen this a lot with Obito and Kakashi MS. Their Sharingan are the same. When one implants their eyes into someone else and that person is alive the original person who own the ability is the only person to advance even further. Kakashi MS ability could only be used 5 times at max and it drain his chakra fast but when Obito started to use his that increase Kakashi limit and it decrease amount of chakra it drain from him because both eyes are together and link. Like if Itachi would of implant one of his eyes in Naruto he would have both Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan even it abilities. Because when Itachi implant his eyes into Sasuke to keep Madara from enter his mind his active a defense system within his eyes when he was alive just in case and when he died it pass onto Sasuke. Same with Negeto eyes when they was implant from Madara he had all the abilities but when he died and Obito took his eyes he didn't have the push, pull, absorb charka like Negeto because those was due to his bloodline. Or maybe Obito can use Negeto abilities but we haven't seen anything link to that showing it that he could. Because he just been using his Mangekyou Sharingan.

Next chapter we going to see more information about what was the plan for the First Hokage and the Uchiha history about their abilities and why they turn evil. Or we may see some reason why Oro change his plan and a little bit more of the battlefield. We may get new information about Senju Clan and Uzumaki Clan. But I believe more reason to why the Uchiha was so bad of a clan that the First Hokage had to do something about it before they destroy every thing.
you need to go re-read the chapter...looks like you havent fully understood what they told you -_-

btw, the chakra drain for a uchiha using mangekyou sharingan is alot less than a normal person, which is why kakashi hides his sharingan and only uses it for battle, keeping it active all the time drains his chakra, whereas obito, sasuke, itachi, madara nearly always have their sharingans activated.

iRefleX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
● I re-read the chapter where Madara freed himself from Edo Tensei. When he made the release, he said something about "releasing the Edo Tensei contract". It implies that he could have done it anytime he wanted to, as long as he has the freedom of movement. Offcourse, we have to account the fact that Kabuto could have stopped his movements if Madara tried to release himself. Tobirama is maybe waiting for the right moment to make the release.
ffs, you can only free yourself from the edo tensei it can only be done when the edo tensei is cancelled (when the souls were going out of there body) but only if you know the edo tensei hand signs.

● Senju and Uchiha clans seem to revel at the same point, but in opposite directions. At the heart of theyre strenght is love, but whilst Senjus gain more power when they are given and share more love (feeling those emotions makes them earn for power to protect), the Uchihas on the other hand gain more power when they loose theyre loved ones (feeling those emotions makes them earn for power to destroy).
...uchiha cherished love the most, but when they lose this love, it creates something far more powerful than the senju love.

vincyboy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's my 2 cents...1. I am wondering why the kages have not sensed Naruto's incredible chakra as yet. 2. If half of Kurama's chakra was sealed with Minato, I am wondering if this means that his chakra was released along with minato's soul as we saw orochimaru got his jutsu back. If it is indeed so then naruto is about to get a huge power boost. 3. If not to destroy Konoha, what now is orochimaru's goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.