[Predictions] Naruto Manga 503 Discussion and 504 Predictions

What did you think of this week's Manga?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 14 9.6%

Votes: 126 86.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansas Bred

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love the epicness of Minato but come the eff on Kishi like for real can we come back to real time yet **** seriously though, I wanna know if KBs gonna get it or what?

Hyuuga Essa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this chapter with Minato reminds of something that the J man said to Oro that its boring to teach a genius that gets everything. I wonder if it was the same with Minato cause he seems to just be uber intelligent i would love to see how the training went cause we know he ain't as slow as Naruto (no disrespect to naruto though).
Na jman said to tsunade right beofre he went to go and fight pain that naruto looks just like his father, although he has the personality of his mother.
He also said that Minato was a genius like no other, the kind of ninja that appears once every generation

Sennin Jinchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Na jman said to tsunade right beofre he went to go and fight pain that naruto looks just like his father, although he has the personality of his mother.
He also said that Minato was a genius like no other, the kind of ninja that appears once every generation
Ya Jman did said that Minato was a genius who appears once in every generation where else Naruto is a slow learner but now he is catching up to all those great ninjasxd

slimbrova

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the manga, the third coffin is never seen. It is only in the anime that the third coffin has the number "four" inscribed on it. I tend to go by the manga (and not by the anime), so this entire argument would be canceled if we were going by the manga. Yes, the anime is accurate, but I'm pretty sure they deviate (even if just a little) from the regular course of the manga, so sometimes things we read in the manga and things we see in the anime can be disputed. This is really one of those things that can have any number of conclusions; having said that, no one is completely correct, though we can see that it is probably one conclusion over the other. I just wanted to state that since there is no solid proof in the manga telling us that Minato was in the coffin, we can't be sure that it was. That's all.
Also in the manga the count for the coffins were 1.. 2.. 3 even though the third coffin werent shown so if you go by the manga it could have been anyone in that coffin plus you can look at the fight with pain for an example in the manga it was totally different from the anime with all the sloppy animations :|

SasukeAssasin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm surprised to notice when madara was struck with the rasengan and seal together, his left arm was transparently attached to chains as if they were his bones on page 3, and on the next page minato cut off madara's left hand clearly showing that the chains were on the hands with a brace on it. Is this supposed to be a mistake or something else? what do you guys think.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also in the manga the count for the coffins were 1.. 2.. 3 even though the third coffin werent shown so if you go by the manga it could have been anyone in that coffin plus you can look at the fight with pain for an example in the manga it was totally different from the anime with all the sloppy animations :|
I agree with you. Without any further evidence, the person in the third coffin during Orochimaru's fight with Sarutobi could have been anyone. The anime sometimes has a tendency to go off the path the manga paves, thus leading to an argument of what is presented in the manga and the anime. Well, no one can prove who was in the coffin, so I suppose the entire argument is canceled as it is.

Hipster Madara

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry to break the current discussion but i have really bad news :( :shy:
One manga is breaking up!! :( :( T_T
here is what they have to say
"There is an end to everything, to good things as well."

It pains me to announce that this is the last week of manga reading on One Manga (!!). Manga publishers have recently changed their stance on manga scanlations and made it clear that they no longer approve of it. We have decided to abide by their wishes, and remove all manga content (regardless of licensing status) from the site. The removal of content will happen gradually (so you can at least finish some of the outstanding reading you have), but we expect all content to be gone by early next week (RIP OM July 2010).

So what next? We're not really sure at this point, but we have some ideas we would like to try out. Until then, the One Manga forums will remain active and we encourage all of you to continue using them. OMF has developed into a great community and it would be a shame to see that disappear.

You can also show us some love in this moment of sadness by 'liking' our brand new Facebook page. It would be nice to see just how many of you came to enjoy our 'better than peanut butter and jelly' invention.

Regardless of whether you stay with us or not, on behalf of the One Manga team, I would like to thank you all for your unwavering support over the years. Through the ups and downs you have stuck with us, and that is what kept us going.

As a certain Porky was fond of saying... That's all folks!

Time for me to go lay down and let this all sink in.

- Zabi

R.I.P One manga :(

I don't know how this will effect narutobase, we will probably have to start waiting till Fridays/saturdays :( T_T i thought waiting till thursday was enough!!

anyways does anyone even know another site that still has naruto on it i could only find one that wasn't licensed :( ppl are saying that soon we will have to start paying for manga like crunchyroll! god this sucks

Last edited:

minatoisagod

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was talking when he said it would be boring to teach a genius what are you talking about

rasenchidori

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry to break the current discussion but i have really bad news :( :shy:
One manga is breaking up!! :( :( T_T
here is what they have to say
"There is an end to everything, to good things as well."

It pains me to announce that this is the last week of manga reading on One Manga (!!). Manga publishers have recently changed their stance on manga scanlations and made it clear that they no longer approve of it. We have decided to abide by their wishes, and remove all manga content (regardless of licensing status) from the site. The removal of content will happen gradually (so you can at least finish some of the outstanding reading you have), but we expect all content to be gone by early next week (RIP OM July 2010).

So what next? We're not really sure at this point, but we have some ideas we would like to try out. Until then, the One Manga forums will remain active and we encourage all of you to continue using them. OMF has developed into a great community and it would be a shame to see that disappear.

You can also show us some love in this moment of sadness by 'liking' our brand new Facebook page. It would be nice to see just how many of you came to enjoy our 'better than peanut butter and jelly' invention.

Regardless of whether you stay with us or not, on behalf of the One Manga team, I would like to thank you all for your unwavering support over the years. Through the ups and downs you have stuck with us, and that is what kept us going.

As a certain Porky was fond of saying... That's all folks!

Time for me to go lay down and let this all sink in.

- Zabi

R.I.P One manga :(

I don't know how this will effect narutobase, we will probably have to start waiting till Fridays/saturdays :( T_T i thought waiting till thursday was enough!!

anyways does anyone even know another site that still has naruto on it i could only find one that wasn't licensed :( ppl are saying that soon we will have to start paying for manga like crunchyroll! god this sucks
Check ***********.com , they usually have the mangas by wednesdays/thursdays. And even if they make you pay for manga, there is always the anime you can watch so it's not the end of the world. Let's just pray that we get to see the ending of naruto before they make us pay for the anime/manga.

Firass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ATTENTION: Naruto Shippuden Manga is NO LONGER FREE.. :(
Gotta hate trolls

Anywho, this is from ***********:

Jump is delayed this week. Maximillian is busy hunting wild boar with his bare hands. When this manly task is done, he will scan jump.
Wed Jul 28 17:33:18 +0000 2010

Which means Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and so forth is late this week, like last week, but dunno how late, they haven't posted that yet, but prolly later today.

chakan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When will 504 come out:mad::mad::mad:
next week.

sure, the manga had great "animations" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.