Not open for further replies.

Raised Fist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think 'that jutsu' will be FTG, whatever level at that, simply because FTG doesn't require a lot of chakras.

Now here are the facts and my predictions about FTG:
1. Nobody so far in the manga mastered FTG except for Minato (fact)
2. Because Minato mastered it, it surely doesn't need gigantic chakras. (I think it's a fact)
3. If FTG is frog's jutsu and doesn't require gigantic chakras then surely Jiraiya should be able to master it, in fact Jiraiya should be the one to teach Minato if that's the case. (common sense)
4. If FTG isn't frog's jutsu and doesn't require gigantic chakras, then why Jiraiya and Kakhasi aren't capable of doing FTG (common sense). They both are able to do rasengan after all. (fact)
5. The possible explaination is FTG is a part of space/time jutsu which is a bloodline limit. That's why only Minato can do it. (prediction)
6. All of sudden Kishi mentioned the 2nd has space/time jutsu as well. (fact)
7. If space/time jutsu is bloodline limit then Minato could be the grandson or great grandson of the 2nd. (prediction)
8. If space/time jutsu is not 'that jutsu' then Naruto will learn 2 new jutsus. (common sense)
good points. and good presentation, too.

dexter64

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry about this but im new to this site. Well not really new but New to reply and post my own ideas. But this is actaully in relation to your thinking if it is a frog jutsu. I was going to say, what if, and if, it is the completion of FTG. Just guesstimate. here but hey, you never know. Well the reason I think it is teh FTG completion is because at the end of 502 Minato is like. and that is Flying Thunder God Level 2. What if there are more levels. but not completed. Just a guess here. and oh yea any tips to a first time person on this. Btw for the past 3 months ive been reading and replying to myself your answers. so Many Awesome ideas. ha

Peace
N
eZ

Welcome, then. I think the most important thing is just be yourself.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact that they only show the updates at *********** in PDT time and not in GMT time starts to bothers the crap out of me. Have no idea when it`s suppose to come out in america and neither in europe.

From the looks of it. The newest one pice chapter was released at 03.10 am, 22. July? That means it`s almost 1 hours in front of where I am if it was just released.

So when will it be out in PDT time? and what is the PDT time right now? I`m so confused right now. The Naruto chapter should be out soon i guess..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.