0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, it really was Madara who commanded the 9 fox to attack Konoha. O.O

P.S.

Yondaime's sooooo f***ing cool!~ :O

Jus coz it's him I give this weeks manga a 5.

Last edited:

Drunken Weaz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Nick444: Anytime pal.

Glad this weeks manga was worth the wait. :D

The last page pic on Minato taking down Madara, reminds me of Naruto with his Sage cape.

Last edited:

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a bad chapter - gave it a four out of five stars.

Minato's Rasengan at the end of the chapter might phase through Madara. I think this way because almost exactly the same thing happened in an earlier chapter.

Madara makes the same grunt of pain, but the next thing you know Naruto's Rasengan goes straight through him. Also, while Shino was attempting to destroy Madara with his bugs, he suddenly vanished (using his space-time ninjutsu), elicting surprise from everyone.

While Minato is an incredible ninja, who formulated a clever strategy in the heat of battle, somehow I doubt that this is the end of their battle. It was much too quick. Minato might have won the battle of speed for now, but consider Sasuke and Itachi's fight: their clash had several "endings," yet it really concluded when Itachi collapsed and died.

Besides, Madara, with all the intelligence and experience he has, surely wouldn't be hit by a Rasengan for no reason - he has a plan as well, and we might see it in the next chapter. But if this is the end of their battle, it is a little disappointing. It just wouldn't measure up to everyone's expectations, as if Kishimoto is trying to wrap up this battle scene as fast as possible and move on to more important things, which he never does, taking a good deal of time with each single battle that occurs in the manga.

But in any case, good chapter from Kishimoto - enjoyed reading it.

narutodrama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OH yeah awesome chapter i give a 5.

and it shows that madara affter all can be hit if u have the speed for it, now i am sure naruto will learne FTG why? becose without it he has not a chance against madara with senin, and kyubi and rasngan and his variations ...

but i dont think that madara will fall for the same trick when he fights against naruto so i gues naruto will find a way to upgrade that jutsu.

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right... something seems od... may be a minor thing... But in the flash back with madara and itachi... (before Uchiha was wiped out) Madara had much longer hair... like his old self... just with the mask... This one however.. he has short hair...

Plus Madara said "oh I wouldn't say that" about Madara being dead... I have now a strong feeling... tobi/madara are possibly 2 seperate ppl... Something is well off!

chopsy16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Woow.. epic fight.. SO now Minato, madara kushina and Naruto are at the same place.. I think Madara is solid now for a split second so he will suffer some damage from the Rasengan.. but will teleport his body again.. I can see a little bit what's gonna happen in next chapter.. with all of them in same place we might see how Naruto got sealed with the kyuubi next time.. can't wait

Drunken Weaz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It'll be a joke if Tobi/Madara comes up with the same speech in next weeks manga.

@CasualMisfit: Now that you mention it again, well... you never know.. Tobi & Madara might actually be two different people lol.

But if it is, then wow the 2 most powerful villains will be Tobi and Madara but that doesn't sound right... normally there's only THE "1" strongest and weakest hero/villain in any manga series.

It's a title which cant be shared.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this proves minato stronger than madara
Not yet. We still don't know how much damage the Rasengan will do, if any at all. Madara might make his body permeable at the last moment, and their fight will continue. Besides, Minato's intention was to kill Madara - last I checked, a Rasengan the size of what Minato has in his hand does not kill.

Like I said, if this is the end of their fight, it is too short, and Kishimoto has always been one for long, drawn-out clashes. I don't think he would put an end to their fight in only one chapter, especially considering how everyone wants this issue of "Minato vs. Madara" resolved once and for all. Of course that's my speculation, and the opposite of what I predicted might happen. Still, a good chapter.

minato4th

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not yet. We still don't know how much damage the Rasengan will do, if any at all. Madara might make his body permeable at the last moment, and their fight will continue. Besides, Minato's intention was to kill Madara - last I checked, a Rasengan the size of what Minato has in his hand does not kill.

Like I said, if this is the end of their fight, it is too short, and Kishimoto has always been one for long, drawn-out clashes. I don't think he would put an end to their fight in only one chapter, especially considering how everyone wants this issue of "Minato vs. Madara" resolved once and for all. Of course that's my speculation, and the opposite of what I predicted might happen. Still, a good chapter.
good point

Deidara Akatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, awesome chapter.

Was cool seeing Itachi so defensive about sasukes wellfare being.

I have a theory Though.

Just like Itachi supposubly 'helped' madara with the uchicha assination, sasuke and itachi's parents could have very easily 'Helped' Madara with the invasion 16 years Ago, I mean, Naruto's mum and sasuke's mum seemed to be good friends as shown in the previous chapter, I think this is very plausible. Not much has been shown about Sasuke and itachi parents at all.

Minato really is a genious, forming a stratagy in the heat of battle, teleporting the kunai and the hitting with the rasengen.

But going back to what i said before, How did madara know where Kushina was giving birth.

5/5 chapter. Awesome seeing minato in action cant wait till next week !

Degrees

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right... something seems od... may be a minor thing... But in the flash back with madara and itachi... (before Uchiha was wiped out) Madara had much longer hair... like his old self... just with the mask... This one however.. he has short hair...

Plus Madara said "oh I wouldn't say that" about Madara being dead... I have now a strong feeling... tobi/madara are possibly 2 seperate ppl... Something is well off!
There was an eight year gap between both situations he could off easily cut his hair and grown it back between the years.

Deidara Akatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I Agree with you completely but i believe that the issue of Minato vs. Itachi is a much more argued subject.

minato4th

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, awesome chapter.

Was cool seeing Itachi so defensive about sasukes wellfare being.

I have a theory Though.

Just like Itachi supposubly 'helped' madara with the uchicha assination, sasuke and itachi's parents could have very easily 'Helped' Madara with the invasion 16 years Ago, I mean, Naruto's mum and sasuke's mum seemed to be good friends as shown in the previous chapter, I think this is very plausible. Not much has been shown about Sasuke and itachi parents at all.

Minato really is a genious, forming a stratagy in the heat of battle, teleporting the kunai and the hitting with the rasengen.

But going back to what i said before, How did madara know where Kushina was giving birth.

5/5 chapter. Awesome seeing minato in action cant wait till next week !
yeah something did seem fishy when itachi mentioned his parent's had went somewhere. Especially when the nines is attacking the village !? Something tells me that thier was AN UCHIHA CONSPIRACY BREWING EVEN BEFORE THE ATTACK OF THE NINE TAILED FOX !!

Status
Not open for further replies.