Not open for further replies.

DaBeyonder

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As expected, Madara is not only collecting SHINOBI WARRIORS, with his UNTAMED POWERS but he has collections too of doujutsus or different eye techniques. ???

pentium7.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=manga

Seon Yusei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont care what anyone says but this chapter was necessary (A 5!), obviously we're all in eager anticipation about the pending epic fights but Naruto's Speech set the stage for the direction regarding what lies ahead. Btw Nearly saw Madara's face lol (Sometimes i wonder if he's in another body? He resembles Shisui Don't ya think?) In the last 2 Chapters we saw him comment on shisui's eye, notice the level archives he's got! That looks like a LOT! of Eyes, Maybe that's where he'll pull out a rinnegan? Anybiz we saw Kisame decapitated but you never know if some forbidden jutsu can bring em back but i doubt Samehada will Stay with him lol

neonbeast90

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay wasn't at all excited about this manga but it was interesting and now we know that this meeting is not going to get much more interesting. things should pick up in pace now. i wonder how much naruto can take of seeing his comrades "konoha 11" dieing in the 4th great ninja war. Madara does not believe Zetsu can take on naruto can't say i blame him zetsu will be very useful to madara in the war. Kishi has a pretty good plot going but i find it funny that naruto wants to die together with sasuke and what is sakura crying for i wonder has seeing sasuke changed her feelings about him much like karin what ever happened to karin she wasn't in this kakashi does not seem too happy with naruto. i wonder will sasuke accept new eyes from madara now that he is blind?

squadboiao

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what if madara had the rinnegan as a third eye! lol or since hes collected all those sharingan maybe since hes been around so long he may have collected a rinnegan somehow or somehow he got it from nagato

squadboiao

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh yeah and i dont think kisame is dead if he is he went out like a sucka lol but if i remember right before he got hit with the brotherly lariat he did some sort jutsu hand sign correct me if im wrong

Sennin Jinchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's answer was much better than most of us predicted but you know what it seems like Naruto has really become obsessed with Sasuke. Sasuke saying wtf is wrong with you why do you care about me so much LOL Sasuke is getting really scared he thought he was the only maniac. LOL. On a serious note though the chapter was good but the title should have been different also Madara saying about taking out the Rinnegan that's interesting that means its for sure that we will see the Rinnegan in the war. That also clears the fact that Rinnegan is the strongest of the three eye tech even stronger than Sharingan. I wonder what will happen if Madara has one EMS and one Rinnegan he will be like unstoppable:eek:. No worries though the child of prophecy Naruto will surely defeat him at the end may be using a improved version of "sexy tech" lol. But this chapter gave us a clear view of the future. Sasuke will gain EMS Naruto needs to train to at least have a chance to beat Madara. Pretty good chapter.

Reactions: Dah

Foetoid

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was a pretty lame chapter.. the only thing that kept me interested was the thing Madara said about the rinnegan.
Yeah i agree. That got my interest, then the rest was blah blah blah. I guess it has been non-stop action since the kage summit so its probably due for a break.

danivass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I for one liked the chapter. First some of you started criticizing the title of this chapter. I for one believe it was really a good title as Naruto came to his answer due to the earlier collision between rasengan and chidori. And as Sasuke had said about the two top-class ninja reading each other's hearts while fighting in the Valley of the end they both read each other's hearts. Thus the name fists. Someone had even mentioned the same thing in the prediction thread, maybe Kishi was looking for inspiration in here xD.

Second of all Madara had his mask off. That probably meant he was going to implant a rinnegan into himself, as he has not shown possessing one so far. I hope now that Naruto gave his answer he would try and take out Madara and not let him escape with that unnamed technique.

Third is I am still certain, as I was just after the chapter Samehada joined Killer Bee that he is the one who can train Naruto use the fox's powers to his advantage even further. He is the person who has best control over his tailed beast imo and he has Samehada - the only thing that can take away the Kyubi chakra from Naruto if things get serious.

culinaryg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
does naruto realize sasuke just has to wait for him to final kill both of them then just use izaanagi

maybe he shouldnt get ems so he has 2 xtra pair(id rather have 2 eyes than 1 strong one simply cuz of how it looks)

i do think its time to hunt konan n tear her to shreds.
pluck and insert, pluck and insert, pluck and insert
done by the adults in the naruto world

Last edited:

chihiro696

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think they needed that talk...u know,for a moment naruto kinda reached sasuke don't u think?when he said about first ninja class and how naruto's gonna bear the brunt of his hate..or so i think:D
nice chapter...hope the next one will have more action and less talk.

Naruto_Lee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not a worth chapter........only gave 3..............but atleast as i told in the last thread naruto's answer is to fight and understand each other........but one thing what he said is wrong........... if sasuke and naruto fight,naruto is not gonna die......never......because naruto still has the kyuubi but unlike last time sasuke doesnt have the cursemark to equal naruto.......sasuke will definitely die...............

Degrees

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You fail at trolling. The entire series of Naruto is an emotional roller-coaster. If you didn't realized that in the first 50 mangas or so, then you're just ignorant and an idiot. As far as Dragonball goes, yawnfest-2000. You got 20 different characters, all with identical attacks that are named differently and are a different colour, yay. There is barely a real connection between anyone in the show, and once Dragonball Z finished, it all got worse from then-on. Bleach is better than Dragonball, and Naruto is better than Bleach, end of story. If you wanna watch a show based on everyone throwing the same beams/balls/disks of energy at each other just naming them differently with a different colour, have fun with that.
Ofcourse I know what this series is about, but tell me how the hell can you connect with what Naruto is doing, Sasuke was about to kill Sakura & what he still want's to take him in that is not showing companison that is being a ****. If someone acted the same way Naruto is he is trash to me I will never show companision to someone who will harm others to active their goal friend or family.

Shinjitsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well this chapter was decent as it closed the doors on naruto's pointless chase of sasuke. From now on i believe it will become more serious for them both as they know at some point one another will be ready at the finish line for an all out fight where it will have to conclude. The thing is does either one have the will to kill the other? naruto see's sasuke as family and even though sasuke dont admit it now, we know he see's naruto the same!

1) Madara mentioning the Rinnengan ?! ha.. this is going to get really interesting as tbh theres only a handful of potential answers and each one is very promising...

a. Madara plans on locating Pain's body & taking the Rinnengan eye
...or...
b. The reason Madara wears that mask is not to conceal his face baring in mind everyone knows who he is now, but to cover the fact that his right eye could very well be that of the Rinnengan which he has been trying to perfect before using it to its potential !

At any rate if Madara did have both his EMS & the Rinnengan, how strong would be potentially be & would that mean he could control the 10 tails or even all the tailed beasts he has up till now at the same time ?? ;o

2) Zetsu was quite willing to stand & fight Naruto & Co. but was Madara who said that he was not a front-liner and to pull back.. now does that mean that Madara just needs him for the spying more than potentially dying.. or does that mean that Zetsu just aint that strong? However.. anyone think that maybe there is two sides to Zetsu's body (and not just the white/black sides ha) but the white side is more human than the black, the black side sounds evil.. maybe the white half is more spy/tactical & yet the black half is his fighting/aggressive side? maybe once back together he is at full power & will become something to fear?

finally...

3) Kisame... will Zetsu find him dead & decapitated or have we just been led to believe as we didnt actually see him die, we just saw a black & white montage of his head coming off.. clone or something abit more inventive maybe??

...GAME ON! cant wait to see :D

Reactions: Dah

bam06005

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Three best things in this episode:

1. Rinnegan!? How is Madara going to pull that one off? Sure an eye transplant but don't kill Konan for Pein's body!

2. Kisame's fate will be shown...I can't see how he would have survived before unless Bee and Raikage decapitated a clone or something.

3. Naturo has FINALLY made a decision. As is obvious from reading the thread, people may not be too pleased with the "die together" option BUT REGARDLESS this is the first time that Naruto has actually formed some plan. And I think a BS decision is better than "I will find Sasuke and figure it out later," in my opinion.

Degrees

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto needs to forget about Sasuke like the pervy sage said towards the end of the real Naruto series. He has to understand that there are people in life that can't be changed by words alone, the only way he can change Sasuke is by breaking his legs & making him loses his sight then maybe just maybe he will change & if that doesn't work kill the *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.