aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boring chapter... but it has to be like this. Now its time to complete all the missing parts of the story, like what happened to Kisame, etc...

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boring chapter... but it has to be like this. Now its time to complete all the missing parts of the story, like what happened to Kisame, etc...
well ya, i forgot to point that out. Truth about kisame, Madara seems to not know about his fail, and now we know that bouth zetsus are alive

eliteplague

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The title of the chapter had me going "Fists" I thought they were actually going to duke it out, but it turns out they talked again...perhaps "Mouths" would be more appropriate.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow, so naruto's answer is to fight sasuke and die together. wtf kishi. u officially suck at writing mangas.

oh yeah. hey look, madara saves sasuke AGAIN!!!!!!

a thousand years of death

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its loading really slow.
omg what did madara say about the rinnegan?
You must be registered for see images
does this mean he has a rinnegan in his other eye?
if he does then maybe he is going to bring back kisame.

maybe nagato gave madara a rinnegan like he gave those other bodies he had.
if that is so then the ninja world is in for a world of hurt.

naruto's answer was different to what i expected. it was pretty good.
im glad he has given up speaking to sasuke. sasuke was bit**ing out after he heard that though.
maybe thats naruto's plan. face sasukes full hatred and show him the error of his ways or something.

ah well. i need to process this stuff a little more before i can come up with a good prediction

Reactions: TC9tails

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its loading really slow.
omg what did madara say about the rinnegan?
You must be registered for see images
does this mean he has a rinnegan in his other eye?
if he does then maybe he is going to bring back kisame.

maybe nagato gave madara a rinnegan like he gave those other bodies he had.
if that is so then the ninja world is in for a world of hurt.

naruto's answer was different to what i expected. it was pretty good.
im glad he has given up speaking to sasuke. sasuke was bit**ing out after he heard that though.
maybe thats naruto's plan. face sasukes full hatred and show him the error of his ways or something.

ah well. i need to process this stuff a little more before i can come up with a good prediction
Nagato couldn't give his rinnegan to Madara. The bodies had the rinnegan because they were an extension of Nagato, so if Nagato wanted to give his rinnegan to Madara, he had to take off his eye.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Retardness for the lose.. You are almost 21.. act like one..

Madara wants rinnegan,very interesting.. This chapter was actually pretty good..
okay what the hell, I know we never agree on like every thread, but seriously, why do you always have to flame at me for everything I type. I understand you're an uchiha/antagonist fan and I'm completely opposite (hero/protagonist fan) but can you please stop ranting about why your opinion matters more than anything. you tell me to act my age. look how you treat people. you act like a 16 year old depressed kid that comes home from school everyday and flames narutobase up.

nuff said.

Last edited:

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay what the hell, I know we never agree on like every thread, but seriously, why do you always have to flame at me for everything I type. I understand you're an uchiha/antagonist fan and I'm completely opposite (hero/protagonist fan) but can you please stop ranting about why your opinion matters more than anything. you tell me to act my age. look how you treat people. you act like a 16 year old depressed kid that comes home everyday and flames narutobase up.

nuff said.
You could have been more gentle in the way you expressed your opinion before..
That's why i sended a much deserved flame..
I'm far from depressed and i have been barely posting in the last weeks.. So you made a false statement right there..
People don't seem to bother how i treat them. Actually i have much support on this forum,obviously..
I only flame who deserves to be flamed.. I don't even flame that much,i rather put them on ignore.. (6 already)
Didn't put you on ignore yet because you have value as a user but as soon as you start talking about Naruto/Minato and jiraiya, that gets mind = shattering..

Status
Not open for further replies.