Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice chapter !!!:D
Pain is trying to lure naruto closer to him..........waht is he planning to do

the thread was made earlier by naruto1217 .

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pein is gonna die!!!! O.O
I hope so. It's time Yahiko gets a proper cremention and Nagato's retirement from the business. Nagato should die on his own or at least go blind and lose his rinnegan. Or somebody must dispatch him.

I hope Nagato's hand seal fails, or other Konoha nin's get Naruto free then and there by taking out Nagato..I don't want a whole save Naruto arc for this.

Last edited:

POUYaSoS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok
i think there are 2 or 3 posibility
1-pain is out of chakra or his chakra strength is low so he must get near to source of chakra to cast the techniq.
2-when pain is closer to source of chakra he can use another pain techniq that's the reason he get near nagoto(real pain)
3-he want to when deafeted fox chakra with his new techniq no one wasn't there to intrup naruto's captureing.

POUYaSoS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and here are my predictions for next manga
1-pain deafet fox chakra with his techniq and capure naruto easily
2-pain deafet fox chakra with his techniq and naruto use another kage bunshin to deafeat pain
3-pain deafeat fox chakra and when he want to capture naruto team gai finds out about hhim and kill him
4-pain can't defeat fox chakrda and yamoto is the one who suprass kubi's chakra
5-naruto, on his own surpass fox's chakra and kill the pain.and naruto find out how to suprass fox's chakra

carfur

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
very fast-read chapter.....and not so great as the previous.i would like to see hinata when the rescue team arrives saying some sort of : "What do you guys whant??just kidding :)) noobs.hurry up and repair the village" or something to really put sakura in a bad light.but this is not gonna happen because hinata is very kind :D . and nagato get the f*** out and face naruto !!

POUYaSoS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do u know the meaning of pain's jutsu(chibaku tensi )
i think tensi means "impure world" because once oro used "kichyse edo tensi"
and what kind of jutsu is tensi type?

Akatsuki9900

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think the mening is Earth Explosion Heavens Star and it sounds really powerful and he is going to use it against the 6-tailed Naruto and Chibaku Tensei must be more powerful than Shinra Tensei.

Roclee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto has to do this on his own because the necklace is broken so Yamato can't help. Yamato is on a mission right now too.
I think Naruto will get captured by Pain's jutsu but Nagato will be out of chakra so God realm will be disabled. Konan will try to take Naruto away but Gai's team will be there to stop her. Nagato will have to help Konan with his six legged robot. The robot looks really bad ass.

Last edited:

Konoha Rokudaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who knows? So far what we know is it requires lots of chakra. Let's wait for the next manga. It will be clear by next week. :) :)

Roclee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who thinks Nagato will die or die soon since he used so much chakra and his mouth was bleeding and Knonan didn't feed him milk?:p

I think Nagato has to die so that the story can move on. No one wants to see six more Pains doing battles again. It will be lame.

disp

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look at pages 4 and 5 - Naruto attacks Pain from side for a purpose - not to hurt Hinata(in previous chapters he just rushed ahead, but now Hinata between them), so I think he maintained control to demon fox. I hope Hinata is still alive after that big "kaboom"...
Don't think that Pain can stop Naruto, but finally we got some new technique from him(i'm already bored of Shinra Tensei & Bansho Tenin)

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pein is luring naurot closer cause he can then transmitt more chakra to god realm for his jutsu as he is getting desperate and hinata is still alive after the blast. naruto is deffinetly in control which means he wont need yamato for help and yamato cant stop him now cause naruto destroyed the firsts necklass.

Konoha Rokudaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who thinks Nagato will die or die soon since he used so much chakra and his mouth was bleeding and Knonan didn't feed him milk?:p

I think Nagato has to die so that the story can move on. No one wants to see six more Pains doing battles again. It will be lame.
Agreed. We may able to see Nagato for the next 3-5 mangas since he will be defeated. I am going to miss the six pains.

Konoha Rokudaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto is deffinetly in control which means he wont need yamato for help and yamato cant stop him now cause naruto destroyed the firsts necklass.
I have to disagree with you my friend. Naruto lost his control, the one who takes control is kyubi. Its obvious that yamato can't do anything more. The one who crushes the first necklace is not naruto, its kyubi. The kyubi crushed the necklace to avoid suppressing the chakra.
Btw what do you guys think? Don't you feel a bit odd forming a 3 man cell team - Anko, Yamato and Sai to investigate about Kabuto.

Status
Not open for further replies.