Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what was funny the clones left on frog mountain have nothing to do just wait there and get troubled by birds. but one thing seeing as how juugo talks with birds maybe naruto in sage mode can also communicate with birds and maybe they will tell him about juugo and then sasuke. just a thought that popped in my mind

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was pretty good. It is a setup for next weeks manga (in color i may add).
We learned a few very important things from this chapter
1-How Naruto maintains sage mode via KB
2-What the scroll on Naruto's back is for (I think it's frog contract too becuase it was rolled out when Bunta, and the other frogs were summoned)
And Naruto's use of Rasangan and KB is rediculous as always. He transformed a clone into RS which was pretty smart. I for one still hold the hope he''ll use more jutsu. Mabye in next weeks against God Realm.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
THAT WOULD BE GREAT if naruto did have something stronger then frs. but i still want to see more jutsus from naruto. he can learn jutsus extra fast since he mastered shadow clone he almost remind me of neo. "I know kung-fu". its almost like instent downloading jutsus. i'm sure kisi will touch down on this sooner or later."I know wind style jutsus"lol
it would be carzy if he got a clone training with someone right now and he get the experince then he be like "i know genjutsu. pein will be like WTF!!!LOL

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems as though Naruto can only go into sage mode one more time...

On top of that, it also seems he can use Rasenshuriken 6 times total, 2 times each in Sage mode... whatever he's going 2 do, he needs to do it fast.

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
honestly naruto could defeat God realm easily just let ma and pa do there genjutsu and wham god realm down for the count
Lol true, though he's seen it before so he may just cover his ears lol. This next chapter's going to be sick. It's in color and Kishi dosen't just do that for no reason. Jutsu exchange!

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol true, though he's seen it before so he may just cover his ears lol. This next chapter's going to be sick. It's in color and Kishi dosen't just do that for no reason. Jutsu exchange!
yea thats true the in colour part means the chapter is going to be awesome

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He only has one clone left to use though... and he's limited to 6 rasenshuriken, which equals out to 2 per sage mode.

GarFiku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WOOOOOWWW !!!! :eek:
AWESOME naruto is getting better and better he even managed pain without sagamode(renegade mentioned it before) AND naruto got mutch better with his fighting strategy !!
But wtf is that pain he just pulverised FRS that sucks!
Next chapter in color sounds to me like something important is going to happen remember the last chapter with colored pages was the one naruto arrived with his Toad-gang ! so.. i expect one of the greatest chapter ever !

PS: What could possibly happen?:

1. sasuke is back
2. kakashi steps in
3. those cloud ninja, madara, zetzu or someone else shows up
4. Naruto wins
5. The real pains shows himself

hmm i know its very unlikely these things gonna happen on the next chapter but these points came to my mind !! :D

shadpow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not at all excited abt this issue.. i feel KISHI is stretching the story too much.......... He should Design some Kool New moves 4 NARUTO.... I Am misssing SASUKE ... When can we see him in action :(

rahul

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do anyone noticed on pg16 naruto blocked the eyesight of fat pain so he couldn't see naruto jumping over ehell realm !!!! quick thinking and smart like sikhamaru:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.