meercy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think i remember seein the spoiler say summin about him usin his clones that way....
pein powers come back jus in time to save his tail....
looks like the otha one got taken out tho...
naruto has greatly improved wit his clone usage....

Last edited:

Rosuto Taisei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, another good one. Is it just me or is this getting better and better? Just when you thought Pein's done for... BAM!!! He got his powers back.

This is exactly what I posted from the start of the fight... An epic battle where you see one seeming to get the upper hand then suddenly, the other one comes back, then the other one again. This is how a fight should be.

Wonder what happens next...:confused:

Great job Kishi!!! Keep us guessing!!!:D

decimatus20

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow!!!
First page again!!:)

It was a very informative chapter..
This means the real Naruto is fighting pain from the beginning...:naruto: :naruto:

The next chapter will be interesting as always!!:cool:

I think Naruto will be kicked around for sometime then he will personify the "Will of fire" and defeat God pain as if he were a mere jackass!!!worshippy worshippy worshippy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
433 was cool but i dont like the fact that it seems like naruto is relying on rasen-suruiken to defeat pein. naruto needs to learn more jutsus and save his frs as his last move since its his most powerful one.

Rosuto Taisei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just want to acknowledge Naruto's great strategy... Leaving them clones behind to gather more chakra. That means he planned ahead and kept 2 spares just in case. Very useful, by the way the fight is going. Now he has vision. He doesn't just run towards a fight but actually plan for it beforehand. And props on how he use them in the actual fight. He truly has gone a long way.:D

Last edited:

Rosuto Taisei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
433 was cool but i dont like the fact that it seems like naruto is relying on rasen-suruiken to defeat pein. naruto needs to learn more jutsus and save his frs as his last move since its his most powerful one.
I agree. But what if Naruto has a more powerful jutsu in his arsenal than FRS that hasn't been shown to us yet? It would be great, yes? Just running my random thoughts...:D

nirav_92

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bah....
this is getting booring.....
dunno how many manga's its gonna take to see the end of pain....
plus after these 6 paths being killed we still gotta see the REAL pain ( i think he's hiding under konan's clothes.... LOL)....
then there is konan to defeat (thats gonna be easy..... pour some oil and fire her UP !!!!!! )

Sas-gay is still AFK..... when is he comming......?

8 tail ran away....

team gai is still running towards the village

After a few months I feel Madara will pawn some ass. @ :p

meercy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree...
even if h doesnt use RS last...
He still should have more jutsu to better his self in battle....
which hes doin good now....
but i would wanna see him wayyy better...

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*all hail kishi* lol the chapter was cool naruto really thought out his attacks. i like how he toke down hungry ghost the covered his eyes so that he couldnt see the real naruto coming down with double rasengan. but now the real fight starts i really wonder how that is going to go. but at least he has ma and pa bunta and the out two frogs.

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice chapter....kinda reminds me of the trick he pulled on zabuza though with sasuke with the shuriken shadow technique so nothing really new for me...still think that he is going to pull out some more jutsu's i.e. combined ones with the toads and other of the 4th's:cool::D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. But what if Naruto has a more powerful jutsu in his arsenal than FRS that hasn't been shown to us yet? It would be great, yes? Just running my random thoughts...:D
THAT WOULD BE GREAT if naruto did have something stronger then frs. but i still want to see more jutsus from naruto. he can learn jutsus extra fast since he mastered shadow clone he almost remind me of neo. "I know kung-fu". its almost like instent downloading jutsus. i'm sure kisi will touch down on this sooner or later."I know wind style jutsus"lol

Status
Not open for further replies.