Not open for further replies.

Pepsilover

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
new prediciton: Narutos bloodline! The shinigamigan!

Any eye technique that instantaniously inflicts death uon the oponent of the weilder. However, the opponent must first say the word "underwear" for this technique to work. This problem is easily solved...

Naruto: He points feverishly behind pein. "zomg, its zetsu! What is he eating underthere!?"
pein: "under where?!" and as he turns to look for zetsu, blamo, insta-death.
rolf!

Arisonius

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura, feeling her own weakness, go off in search of an ancient relic.

Sasuke, in an attempt to further his ambitions, finds a pair of earrings with mystical properties and gives Naruto one as a sign of "friendship"

Kakashi and Tsunande get married and have kids.

And now for the end result.

1. Sakura finds a scepter with the following words inscribe on them. "Moon Prisim Power!" Upon saying them she instantaneous becomes a vulomptious schoolgirl and there is peace in Konoha since all the ninja of the world are too busy oogling her.

2 Sauske punches Naruto in the gut while saying "Fusion, Ha!" and they become the unbeatabl entity known as Sausuto.

3. They hve 3 large breasted babbies with a pension for laziness and an addiction to pr0n.

Epic win.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually tobi reveals his right eye to sasuke, although i agree with u that obito is not tobi, madara is, obito is dead. :neji:
-_-

I stand corrected. I just checked out and yes , he is using his right eye under the mask.

Still Obito's body was destroyed on the right side. If Madara needed a new body he would look for a better preserved one. why go for a damaged one.

Madara lost to first Hokage. It is suggested that the fourth had guessed Madara's involvment in the Kyubi attack. So perhaps Madara was present there. he could have been hurt by either of the two and lost an eye or not.

In this verse people with hidden eyes are not necessarily blind in that eye. they just keep it hidden.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura, feeling her own weakness, go off in search of an ancient relic.

Sasuke, in an attempt to further his ambitions, finds a pair of earrings with mystical properties and gives Naruto one as a sign of "friendship"

Kakashi and Tsunande get married and have kids.

And now for the end result.

1. Sakura finds a scepter with the following words inscribe on them. "Moon Prisim Power!" Upon saying them she instantaneous becomes a vulomptious schoolgirl and there is peace in Konoha since all the ninja of the world are too busy oogling her.

2 Sauske punches Naruto in the gut while saying "Fusion, Ha!" and they become the unbeatabl entity known as Sausuto.

3. They hve 3 large breasted babbies with a pension for laziness and an addiction to pr0n.

Epic win.
A fusion between sasuke and naruto would really be unbeatable. Especially once they reach their peak.

So lets see.
Super chakra + EMS super jutsus= Unlimited use of EMS super jutsus without chakra drain.
Sagemode super speed and strength + Sharingan sight powers= Ultimate taijutsu user
Really powerful long range fire jutsus+ Toad summonings= well that's just a good combo. You can easily attack while remaining on your summoning, and making combo attacks with your summon. Also Sage tech would increase fire jutsus so that they could actually do damage
Shadow Clones + Sharingan= Super enhancement of learning. Shadow clones multiply the amount of experience you get, and sharingan copies others so you automatically get the experience they already got, which is again multiplied by shadow clones. This means that he can create like a circle with 2000 clones, have each activate sharingan, and each clone gets their own experience when training plus all other 2000, then multiply that by the 2000 clones and you get like 4 000 000 times the experience.
3 elements plus advanced spacial recomposition= Probably creating several super strong element combinations, most likely involving a shadow clone. Includes other elemental variations of rasengan. As well as elemental fusions, like an electric fire, or a fire jutsu fed by a wind element jutsu. Also with the advanced 4 million times xp, he could probably even copy kekkei genkeis without having the kekkei genkeis, and like fuse to create new elements, and also obtain all the other elements.
Summoning army= Snakes and toads working together, and could probably create some cool combos

Tell me if you can think of something else. Oh and also with lightning element(which next to pure chakra blasts, most closely resembles dbz type attacks), combined with Narutos super large reservoir of chakra, he could probably use even stronger DBZ type attacks(even though he already has been shown to do this with Giant ball rasengan)

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_-

I stand corrected. I just checked out and yes , he is using his right eye under the mask.

Still Obito's body was destroyed on the right side. If Madara needed a new body he would look for a better preserved one. why go for a damaged one.

Madara lost to first Hokage. It is suggested that the fourth had guessed Madara's involvment in the Kyubi attack. So perhaps Madara was present there. he could have been hurt by either of the two and lost an eye or not.

In this verse people with hidden eyes are not necessarily blind in that eye. they just keep it hidden.
In order to better support this, I would like to point out that Kakashi also hides his sharingan eye. So ya I agree with you.

Arisonius

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A fusion between sasuke and naruto would really be unbeatable. Especially once they reach their peak.

So lets see.
Super chakra + EMS super jutsus= Unlimited use of EMS super jutsus without chakra drain.
Sagemode super speed and strength + Sharingan sight powers= Ultimate taijutsu user
Really powerful long range fire jutsus+ Toad summonings= well that's just a good combo. You can easily attack while remaining on your summoning, and making combo attacks with your summon. Also Sage tech would increase fire jutsus so that they could actually do damage
Shadow Clones + Sharingan= Super enhancement of learning. Shadow clones multiply the amount of experience you get, and sharingan copies others so you automatically get the experience they already got, which is again multiplied by shadow clones. This means that he can create like a circle with 2000 clones, have each activate sharingan, and each clone gets their own experience when training plus all other 2000, then multiply that by the 2000 clones and you get like 4 000 000 times the experience.
3 elements plus advanced spacial recomposition= Probably creating several super strong element combinations, most likely involving a shadow clone. Includes other elemental variations of rasengan. As well as elemental fusions, like an electric fire, or a fire jutsu fed by a wind element jutsu. Also with the advanced 4 million times xp, he could probably even copy kekkei genkeis without having the kekkei genkeis, and like fuse to create new elements, and also obtain all the other elements.
Summoning army= Snakes and toads working together, and could probably create some cool combos

Tell me if you can think of something else. Oh and also with lightning element(which next to pure chakra blasts, most closely resembles dbz type attacks), combined with Narutos super large reservoir of chakra, he could probably use even stronger DBZ type attacks(even though he already has been shown to do this with Giant ball rasengan)
you took my joke too far, Boss. :\

sasuke007

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
remember when he fought neji in the chunin exams he dispersed his chakra evenly among his clones, when he gathers natural energy than he can disperse as he does even when he makes rasengan

Roclee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I predict:

Kakashi will live in this battle with Pain. But eventually Kakashi will give his balls to Sasuke because Sasuke is a little wuss. Whose knows, will the new balls he'll be man enough to accept a girl like Sakura.

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: What if Naruto used Wind Cakra and Nature Chakra at the sametime?

sorry not yet

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Sup all you beautiful people!!!

I was just day dreaming in my meeting today all I could hear was blah, blah, blah, blah... then Naruto came to my rescue… I was just thinking of the awesome punch Naruto did to Hungry Ghost Realm which sent him flying…

He was using Frog/ Toad Katas; using the Natural Energy/ Chakra surrounding him which becomes apart of Naruto’s body and he is able to use that to attack with much more power and have a greater reach advantage then usual…

This is all fantastic and I was on the edge on my seat like WTF!! That has to be the best punch I have ever seen…

But being human I wasn’t satisfied… I wanted more… Awesome power, massive reach… but some thing was lacking… damage… what happened to the damage it caused??

This leads me to my main point… What if Naruto could use or mold wind chakra around his punches to form countless invisible wind blades through Shape Manipulation and cause even more damage when his punches hit… like using the same principal as Rasen Shuriken but in a super mini form…

I tried to recreate the image if he did use wind chakra… sorry for the poor quality…

You must be registered for see images

The red marks are cuts (deep flesh wounds) created by wind Chakra blades using Shape Manipulation...

Please tell me what you think...

please post on my thread... link below

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Roclee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Adding wind chakra to a punch is kind of odd. For example: adding wind to a blade will make the blade sharper. I think Naruto using a blade in Sage mode with wind chakra will be much better. The blade will be sharper due to the wind and will have a great reach due to the natural chakra. The blade will be like a lightsaver(aka star wars)..

Last edited:

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Adding wind chakra to a punch is kind of odd. For example: adding wind to a blade will make the blade sharper. I think Naruto using a blade in Sage mode with wind chakra will be much better. The blade will be sharper due to the wind and will have a great reach due to the natural chakra. The blade will be like a lightsaver(aka star wars)..
I don?t think you got what I was saying... what I meant was the wind chakra would surround his punches and would be a natural effect to his punch by channeling wind chakra with his nature chakra? creating wind blades? Its what Nautrino00 said it would be a taijutsu style...

:D:D:D:D:D

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So lets see.

O____O

Kishi please make Sasuto happen!!! worshippy

Status
Not open for further replies.