Not open for further replies.

kyubikiran

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey fellows! its good that i can find a lot of information on naruto manga, which earlier i was unaware of, thanks for everyone. well i have a small hunch that naruto knows who is his father, i dont know for what reason but he is just pretending that he doesn't know. any comments please?:naruto:

Sly Anbu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do firmly believe Tobi/Madara is Obito. Just because Kakashi thinks he's dead doesn't mean he is.

Holy sh*tballs. I just thought of something: What if Tobi is Madara's brother?! Say he took Obitos eye. Does it say he died? I don't remember.
Obito is not Madara. Madara Uchiha is Madara Uchiha End of story. This is a ninja world, where people lose eyes and all, he probably lost his eye while fighting the 1st, or the 4th. He is probably weaker because of it and maybe he relies on Pain, kisame, zetsu and others to do his bidding. But he doesnt have to tell them that.
Obito being Madara would be meaningless. Madara is wrinkly and old. Obito would be Kakashi's age, way younger. He also has no reason to hate the village; Obito wasn't evil.
Madara's brother is dead. Madara said something like, "Had my brother's death been for nothing?" when the Senju and Uchiha were making truce.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto doesnt need the sharingan, sage mode is almost like a byakugan in that he is able to see peoples natural energy :neji:
in a way it may be but the power types are different, sage mode seems more powerful in a sense of ninjutsu and all the other jutsu types and byakugan is an eye type when mastered very useful in fights but they are completely different. but i understand what you mean.

and i don't think kishi would give naruto the power to sense peoples chakra just so he can find out what ever happened to kakashi. there are many possibilities with that power if you think about them for example no one can sneak up on naruto while hes in sage mode and also if naruto is looking left and someone tries to attack him from the right naruto doesn't have to look right to punch that person (i hope he uses this skill against pein i will laugh at pein)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About the clone part i agree with everything said up until now i just want to add that byakugan can see a clone if the chakra among the clones isn't distributed equally. which means that a lightning clone like kakashis could easily be detected since it uses up much more chakra than a regular clone. during the battle with neji naruto destributed his chakra equaly on purpose so neji couldn't find the real one.
lol... about the madara part i dont mean to be rude but how can ppl be so stupid to think that madara as it was confirmed in the manga is obito he cant be 2 uchihas in the same body, i hope that made things clear.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what does everybody think the "itatchi power" is, i know people have said it was a way to put out amaterasu but i know that will be a downfall for sasuke but i think its something more. like... some kind of new jutsu that completely contrasts with sasukes attacks and his way of thinking i mean come on itatchi is his brother so he must understand how he fights. sasuke usualy thinks of a plan while fighting, but he doesnt know narutos new strengths theyve onlymet twice once naruto got creamed and 2nd his clone just bimped into him, and with my idea of the "itatchi power" naruto cant lose really. o and after pain leaves danzo will become hokage naruto will leave village to find a way to get stronger and killer bee finds and teaches him how to control te kyuubi. soooooo we got sage mode ultimate control over kyuubi ( even stronger than sharingan control) and "itatchi power"

ultimate ninja Naruto Uzumaki 7th hokage!

Japhrimu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i predict

before kakashi dies, he will give his sharingan to naruto, and naruto will be unstoppable. :D
Wow. I never thought of that... but then again, I think that eye's pretty used up. They don't last forever. But then again, again, Kakashi used it as little as possible, and he got it when it was like brand new. I like the eye-dea... Get it? lol

Roclee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been confirmed that Tobi is Madara, not Obito.

I don't know why people continue to think he's Obito...
Yes, its true. Tobi told Sasuke that he's Madara. The only way Tobi could be Obito is if Obito didn't die and he is pissed off at Kakashi for not protecting Rin. Right now we don't know if Rin is alive or not.

I think Obito is Madara and Madara disguise as Danzo. Madara and Danzo both desire the Hokage title to the point that he will kill the village people to get it.

-Naruto Uzumaki-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, its true. Tobi told Sasuke that he's Madara. The only way Tobi could be Obito is if Obito didn't die and he is pissed off at Kakashi for not protecting Rin. Right now we don't know if Rin is alive or not.

I think Obito is Madara and Madara disguise as Danzo. Madara and Danzo both desire the Hokage title to the point that he will kill the village people to get it.
Tobi and Madara are the same person... Tobi is just Madara's disguise...

And Rin is dead... Kakashi indirectly said so...

StopDropNRoll

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am waitin for the day when Sasgay dies and gives Naruto 1 EMS eyeball originally from itachi, then neji dies, and says "use this to protect my sister/cousing" and gives him a beyakugan eyeball. Then pain turns good and dies protecting naruto and gives him a rinnegan eyeball which gets implanted in one of Naruto's nostrils........

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow. I never thought of that... but then again, I think that eye's pretty used up. They don't last forever. But then again, again, Kakashi used it as little as possible, and he got it when it was like brand new. I like the eye-dea... Get it? lol
they have a limit for the owners own eyes, but i believe when a sharingan eye has been transplanted it is good for life, for example madara, even with this i doubt kakashi will give his eye to naruto :neji:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Madara was one of the founders of the village. Madara was a contemporary of the first Hokage. Obito was the student of the fourth Hokage. Obito was a kid when he died. Right side of Obito was already crushed by the large stone and they couldn't drag him out.

How on earth they could be the same person?

Danzou, also is a different player. If he challanged third hokage for the position then probably he was of the same age as the third and would have gorwn up in the same village around that time and people would have known him.

It would be difficult for Madara to suddenly pop up in the village he left long ago, incognito and then lay claim on the hokage seat to be defeated(second time) and remain there and become influential enough to creat root ambu. He would be recognized soon even if not immediately.

First was able to beat him because First hokage could tame the tailed beasts like pet. So Madara couldn't use kyubi and he had to leave. The Third didn't have such qualification. If Danzou would be Madara he could get kyubi when he challanged the third. But, here Third seem to have ruled for a long time and then passed his seat to fourth and retired. He had to return to the post after the fourth hokage died young.

So the ages don't match up. Madara is probably quite older than Danzou too. He is kind of immortal at present because of whatever power he has.

If Kishi decides to make Danzou Madara somehow, he would have a lot of explaining to do. But, I very much doubt the probabilities to start with.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the way, the eye Madara reveals is the left one. The same eye Obito gave to Kakashi. Obito's left eye was implanted in Kakshi's left eye, for right side of Obito was already crushed by the large stone and they couldn't drag him out.
actually tobi reveals his right eye to sasuke, although i agree with u that obito is not tobi, madara is, obito is dead. :neji:

Arisonius

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New prediciton: Narutos Bloodline! The Shinigamigan!

Any eye technique that instantaniously inflicts death uon the oponent of the weilder. However, the opponent must first say the word "underwear" for this technique to work. This problem is easily solved...

Naruto: He points feverishly behind Pein. "Zomg, its Zetsu! What is he eating underthere!?"
Pein: "Under where?!" and as he turns to look for Zetsu, blamo, insta-death.

Pepsilover

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i predict

before kakashi dies, he will give his sharingan to naruto, and naruto will be unstoppable. :D
Well i predict:

That Kakashi will live but later in the story killed by Saskue who will take Kakashi aye for his Sharingan, not his brothers aye. Or Kakashi will willingly give Saskue his sharingan before he dies somehow, but of course without Naruto knowing so there would be a misunderstanding... well thats my prediction....

Status
Not open for further replies.