Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well that was kinda dissapointing...all syked it came out so soon and now i have to wait a day xtra for the next one:(

to be honest nothing really happend in this one...just some more fighting a little bit of xplaining what peins powers are and then a cliff hanger to make you go nuts arrrggghhhh
damn you kishi!!!!!!!... why does he toy with us like this????

seriously this chapter sucked and now it's pretty sure we wont see naruto in action 4 some time to come...what's the point of saying naruto has surpassed jiraiya if ya not gonna show of his new abilities????

i wanna see naruto beat the livin shit out of pein and thats it...nothing else ..i could care less about the other shinobi..just have naruto show up and own the place, but nooooooooooo
i guess thats a little bit to much to ask SERIOIUSLY?????? I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

vaarif

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think

:kakashi::kakashi::kakashi:

If you look at the picture on the last page where there is a close up of Kakashis face he just activated Mangekyou Sharingan. So He is going to suck in the nail and maybe pain with hsi Mangekyou sharingan.

:kakashi::kakashi::kakashi:

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL i reckon Kakashi used MS and made the nail vanish as "he cant dodge"...

as a side note... i dunno if this has been said before... but i honestly beleive madara is still the mizukage... why i say this is because Kisame said "it'll be easier for me to move with you pulling the strings"... im guessing he means the nin-hunters of the mist are after Kisame as they were Zabuza and Haku... probably meaning Madara can manipulate such things...

interesting o.o... i wonder if that is where we'll see the unmasked madara finaly... wonder how he is going to diguise himself incase he is recognised o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.