0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thank ye who's name is known to all.
(SO MANY THANKS OMG HOW!)

I predict that pain will retreat.
and naruto will come back and be like wtf this place is a mess!
I am definately not cleaning this stuff up.
Sakura:eek:h yes you are you must help with the chores too.
Naruto:*Goes to do some more training*
Sakura:god dam him, but at least he will probebly become godly.

Sasuke:ya who cares about the stupid 8 tails, i ain't gonna try to recapture him, I already got power enough to destroy konoha
*starts walking to madara*
*sasukes vission starts to blur, and sasuke falls*
DAMIT!

Hokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That manga was awesome, I can't wait for the next one...and I need to find out about what is happening to Naruto because in the previous one the leader of ROOT (I forgot his name :D) killed the messenger toad. So what is going to happen???

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dunno who but someone guessed right in a previous post....Tsunade using the slug to go out and heal everyone... i was like omg i thought Kakashi was dead for a moment... this chapter was uber short no?... anywho...i agree i think pein will come to the conclusion naruto isnt there and leave... looks like one of his bodies was destroyed... wonder if he'll be able revive it... and i wonder if Naruto will return during the attack...

Oh and yeah what the hell is danzou up to... is he working with AK or what... having Naruto out of the way does what for him exactly? o_O

W4532

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
finaly all right prity good chapter well i liked the ending the best the other stuff was ok but yea man i thought kakashi was a fuked but i am so glad he is ok my heart was beating because i think some one important has to die and i was like fuk fuk dnt kill him but every turned out good as was the spikey helment guy killed or just crushed

i cant wait untill the next chapter i think we will see naruto in a big role also some seed pain might run i think he might because he is know dumb sht and he will figure out naruto is not in the village

SuSaNo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course Danzo is not working with AK if he was he would of let naruto be called and be captured by Pain. he is not because he knows that if naruto gets caught the world and konoho will be done for

Shunne

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously guys.

Naruto ain't better then Jiraya yet. He's going to surpass him that's for sure. But now, NO, not a chance. There's no way Naruto can match pain's all six bodies. Maybe one at the most.

And I don't wanna hear people overestimate him, like he's Konoha's best ninja and blahabla. There's many who is better than him, just to mention Buyuga-clan.

Anyhow. My prediction are that Naruto won't be fighting Pein this time. The fight between them is probably going to be the last one in this time-period. Sasuke and Naruto aren't going to fight in a long time.

And again, to you all who thinks that Sasuke will come back to Konoha, Grow up guys. Face the reality. Sasuke has chosen his own path and he will always be bitter. Why? He was bitter and arrogance 'cause he wanted to kill Itachi. Well, it didn't turn out well for him but he is still bitter, arrogance and childish. There's no developing in his character.

The next coming chapters are going to show KOnoha working together and NO Naruto.

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dunno who but someone guessed right in a previous post....Tsunade using the slug to go out and heal everyone... i was like omg i thought Kakashi was dead for a moment... this chapter was uber short no?... anywho...i agree i think pein will come to the conclusion naruto isnt there and leave... looks like one of his bodies was destroyed... wonder if he'll be able revive it... and i wonder if Naruto will return during the attack...

Oh and yeah what the hell is danzou up to... is he working with AK or what... having Naruto out of the way does what for him exactly? o_O
The chapter itself was it's regular 17 pages, but it did seem short because it was really exciting. But you may be onto something about Pein's body being revived,, or at least I don't think it's done fighting yet. It is the 2nd highest realm after all..

As for Naruto returning during the attack, who knows.. I think he might return just in time to witness Danzou's secret plot unfold, but Pein might be gone. Though where would Pein go, really? He'd only go if he starts losing, and it doesn't look like he's losing just yet. Only one of his bodies have been damaged as far as we can tell, and it might not even be dead yet, like you said.

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course Danzo is not working with AK if he was he would of let naruto be called and be captured by Pain. he is not because he knows that if naruto gets caught the world and konoho will be done for
heh heh that's my point... i was refering to another theory made by someone else... at the time i agreed that it was possible... what with him wanting sasuke and orochimaru dead... as was AK's ambition... so i was saying if he was working with AK... having Naruto out of the way does nothing for him XD...

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chapter itself was it's regular 17 pages, but it did seem short because it was really exciting. But you may be onto something about Pein's body being revived,, or at least I don't think it's done fighting yet. It is the 2nd highest realm after all..

As for Naruto returning during the attack, who knows.. I think he might return just in time to witness Danzou's secret plot unfold, but Pein might be gone. Though where would Pein go, really? He'd only go if he starts losing, and it doesn't look like he's losing just yet. Only one of his bodies have been damaged as far as we can tell, and it might not even be dead yet, like you said.
hmm i get the feeling Pein is the type of bloke that wouldnt put himself out... i think once he realises Naruto isnt there he'll leave and look else where as his mission is to capture Naruto not neutralize Konoha... OR that Madara/Zetsu will communicate to him during the fight to postpone the capture of the nine tales as the eight tails hasnt been caught succesfully... and i recall AK saying it must be done in order...

Oh and yeah... ur probably right just felt short lol... there was more action then dialogue this time XD

Last edited:

~KRF~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't like this chapter since all the time then I read spoilers I got less than half info from chapter but this time I had all the info, cause there was a lot of picture wich didn't show us anything...

InfiniteRed

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think because he knows Naruto is strong. He wants Konoha to burn to the ground so he can build it back up being the Hokage. How selfish... :(

InfiniteRed

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HAHA!!! that would be fun XD... hmm i guess it would actually make sense for Pein to destroy as many top ranking kono-nin as possible... so there'll be less to protect Naruto...
True and also the top ranking nin wont be able to protect Konoha either. Incidently, why would some random jounins/chounins know where Naruto is? Only the people closest to him would. It is probably classified information that not the whole of Konoha knows, it's really no point in asking them...

Status
Not open for further replies.