Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well 2 things jumped out at me
  • 1 kishi said he had only made kisame to travel with itachi,therefore pretty much only being loyal to itachi
  • 2he also said sum1 from akatsuki would ally w/konoha...only person that seem logical is kisame ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,also as perviously mentioned he is prob the only one capable of explaining the power itachit gave him ......plus i just think itachi had to have sum1 ..i mean ev1 needs a friend right? that goes w/o saying i think hes the only 1 who know's what itachi's complete motives are behind the illusions he lead ev1 to believe
makes sense if hes loyal to itachi and itachi "was truly in 'love' with konoha" in a sense. hes tough and could toughen up naruto but if narutos all serius then hes not... you know... naruto.

but if you havent read earlyer i still think obito is zetsu so the one to ally with konoha could be him after all he has multible personalitys maby the real obito will pop out and take control

ooooorrrrr pein / nagato / whatever may fight naruto and get pwned by one of Jiraiya jutsus and be like WTF bla bla bla your awsome pwnage leet i pledge to you bla bla bla. you just never know

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
very nice manga, i guess more than will die here since the 8th tailed beast's brother is watching, he might jump in to save his brother. and with sasuke's hawk team, they are not match with those guys, waterboy is evaporating, jugo turns kid, karin "bite me girlie" didnt show any combat skills yet. i hope sasuke's black flame will save them and i guess he will use his sussano as last resort.

Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I just read the Manga and First off I would just like to say to the people who thought Sasuke was going to go back to being good, I told you to wait until the manga came out to see what it really was; he was just looking at how similar team 7 is to Team Hawk or Eagle or whatever.

On the Plus side we did see a lot more of Naruto than I would have expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.