hayam

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first of all

congrotulations to all u guys who made a great predictions before...
many of them are right as the spoiler is the real one now...
i like it...

my predictions...

naruto will be forced to fight pein, cos pein really after him
and within the fight, many past and secrets from naruto and anyone else close will reveal
naruto will insist to fight pein with his own strength (maybe before it does, the toad give naruto the seal).
and when he's cornered, naruto finally able to do the seal which pein really don't expect to be beaten.
pein will be defeated by naruto.
naruto has all his past back.

sasuke...he'll get the 8 tails...maybe with lot of effort (cos kishi will put an intense fight on this one too...)
and when madara knows pein failed, he and sasuke planning to attack the 9 tails at once.
this will be the ultimate fight... where konoha will fight the hawk & akatsuki.
the greatest rivality will face each other..sasuke vs naruto

the others will face the rest of akatsuki and the hawk
so there will be many fights...i mean a really cool great fights...
can u imagine kakashi, shikamaru, gai team, perhaps even iruka and the others...fighting the hawk and akatsuki..like zetsu, madara, konan, and the rest...wooow....
can u feel the passion? maybe gai's team will face kisame again. sharingan for sharingan, kakashi vs madara. konan..vs tsunade maybe? sakura..hmm...i think karin will be enough...cos they both carzy for sasuke... and many more...

but wouldn't it be too fast?
i mean..all the big fights will finally come to you guys..but when u think closely...
it's too fast to have many great battles in front of us...
too soon...

unless kishi (and i'm sure he will) put many flashback and memories in the middle of the fight or somewhere else...

ffiiuuuh....

then again..it's just my predictions...

who the hell knows what's happen next...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hokage

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ugh 5 months later we will be like, 'ZOMG FINALLY WE GET TO KNOW THE LAST PART OF THE CODE.. GOD NARUTO IS SLOW'

I thought the new Pein Body might be Rin..?

but look @ the headprotector of that girl in pein's body collection.
she's a hiddin mist ninja ?
Pein is the mist ninja, the body could come from anywhere.

Last edited:

sgt

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pein is the mist ninja, the body could come from anywhere.
yeah i've just noticed that part.
but nope i don't think it can be rin since rin is an anbu if im not mistaking..

but hey: next issue, a sudden turn..

it can mean everything.
about that sasuke turn's his back suddenly and goes on his own way..
or that naruto declines to go with the toads.
or pein stopping from attackin konoha.
what u guys think ?

henock

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me too.

I also can't wait for Tsunada to tell Naruto about his parents.

I want to see what happens because after this there is no difference between him and Sasuke.

Think about it, he lost his Parents and his Godfather.

He's got no one left.
in some weird ass way naruto is related to tsunade because to become a hokage you got to be related to one and tsunade is related to the 1st as the 4th is also? well he hes related to some hokage which means in a weird 5th cousin type of way so is naruto

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in some weird ass way naruto is related to tsunade because to become a hokage you got to be related to one and tsunade is related to the 1st as the 4th is also? well he hes related to some hokage which means in a weird 5th cousin type of way so is naruto
no you dont have to be related to become hokage

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">His Dad was the 4th besides. <br /> <br /> To be a hokage you have to be a respected among the community, to be accepted by those old folks (whoever they are i forgot there status/rank),To be strong (obviously), Smart, Decisive. Basically a leader, and you just have to be put up by nomination by those old people grr (forgot rank).</div>

Sasυke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im suprised no one has picked up on the real message of the text it said.

It said

The Real One isn't with them. (he's referring to Pein) Meaning his body, is NOT there. So on page 17, they are Pein (but the real one isnt there)
Maybe thats right but nobody, except the frog knows that Pein has six body's. Remember only the frog fought Pein, how could Naruto or Shikamaru knows that.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude ok the 2 is 1 brothe 5 is 1 granddoughter but the 3, arent connected

Oden

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I smell a double cross...
Pein will fight Naruto, but Sasuke is going to get the 8 tail beast and fight Madara! He already said that he was going to kill him and Sasuke ain't bent his words yet. Plus he knows his 'hawk' team needs some powering up. Also his team ain't done anything yet to earn their keep with the exception of the girl with the tracking abilities.
Naruto is going to train and crush like three of the pein's easily. Everyone will square off with even match ups but...Shika will use his shadow precession some how and beat the strongest odd man out.
I do think that Kakashi will get a shot at Madara. Naruto is going to train with the frog and come back to the ruins of Kohona. Kohona is not going to be completely destroyed but the 5th is going to die with the elders and she is getting the next crack at Pein.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why is everyone saying the code is "the real one isn't with them". i haven't seen that anywhere. plus if he KNEW pein's identity, hes not gunna just say. "oh hes not with them"

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
read the manga and you will see it different sites have different translations this site says the real one isnt with them. and it means the real pein was not in the fight he was somewhere else and the real pein is maybe someone else that he fought already or maybe it nagato

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm interestin... I don't think Naruto's going to fight Pein. I think he'll leave with the toads and come back to see his village in ruins. That's just me though.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wonder who fukasaku is. and he was there when jiraiya and pein fought. so obviously couldn't help cuz he was weak???......maybe its zetsu!!! zetsu was there during the fight. could zetsu be a double agent?

Status
Not open for further replies.