Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting Chapter for 408 My Prediction is That Pein On his way to Konoha and theres something mysterious about that new body Anyway hope that pein or sasuke arrive at konoha.

drpat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

J must of kkow his book really really really well , to think of page numbers and the exsact words in the book at a time of near death... insane. anyways, i dont see the point of the code, naruto is going to fight all pain no matter if they real or not if the real pain is with them or not, the code should be like, the real pain is not with them - he is hiding whereva, by just saying the real one is not there.... what does that do?

Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
J must of kkow his book really really really well , to think of page numbers and the exsact words in the book at a time of near death... insane. anyways, i dont see the point of the code, naruto is going to fight all pain no matter if they real or not if the real pain is with them or not, the code should be like, the real pain is not with them - he is hiding whereva, by just saying the real on is not there.... what does that do?
Umm since Nagato is the one who controls the body profile he is hiding behind that thing that shows in page number 17.

Oden

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Girl at the end

Yo is that girl a the end of the chapter suppose to be the same girl that was in that chair in the same room. Konan, the 'paper' girl's name and the new Pain body and the little girl from the J-man flash back around the Toad Mode chapter are the same character some how. Very strange...

Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me too.

I also can't wait for Tsunada to tell Naruto about his parents.

I want to see what happens because after this there is no difference between him and Sasuke.

Think about it, he lost his Parents and his Godfather.

He's got no one left.

Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that is not Sakura, then in the next few chapters don't be suprised if they capture Naruto and Sakura and the gang go try to save him.

Not to mention, There has been a lot of tension building between those two characters.

Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that is not Sakura, then in the next few chapters don't be suprised if they capture Naruto and Sakura and the gang go try to save him.

Not to mention, There has been a lot of tension building between those two characters.
Umm yeah i want to see Sasuke arrive After all this years they are going to be shock when they see Sasuke tehy will see His True Power and more.

Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm yeah i want to see Sasuke arrive After all this years they are going to be shock when they see Sasuke tehy will see His True Power and more.
True.

I can't wait to see the battle between Pain and Naruto looming over on the horizon.

It gonna be one of the most memorable battles in the manga to date.

I wouldn't be totally suprised if Sasuke disobeys Madara and goes after Naruto.

Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True.

I can't wait to see the battle between Pain and Naruto looming over on the horizon.

It gonna be one of the most memorable battles in the manga to date.

I wouldn't be totally suprised if Sasuke disobeys Madara and goes after Naruto.
Yeah Sasuke is a One man Denesty i want so see him arrive and i am sure that with that New Sharingan of His he will cause Hell in Konoha and kill the elders cause he thinks taht it was their fault that itachi kill the Uchiha clan and Die.

Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah Sasuke is a One man Denesty i want so see him arrive and i am sure that with that New Sharingan of His he will cause Hell in Konoha and kill the elders cause he thinks taht it was their fault that itachi kill the Uchiha clan and Die.
Yeah.

What if Sora from the Fillers was the 8-tails?

Wouldn't that be a great fight.

Sasuke vs. Sora.

Last edited:

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first of all i need to apologize to whomever i corrected about the "ta" being a 9 u were right after all it wasn't a nine and it was a letter,second i guess kishi fool us and we are really gonna get to know what the code means probably by next issue (hopefully). And third of all i belief that that girl that is with pein know is probably naruto's mom she has all the complexities of being a pink haired girl (resemblense to sakura might help) so we might know something about her and somewhere in the manga also explains that she is from the whirlpool country that is under the RAIN so im guessing that after she gave birth to naruto and konoha was attacked by the nine-tailed she went back to her country (on orders of the 4th) but was captured by pein. Also about Naruto being the child of the 4th can be known to more that just Tsunade and Kakashi since Itachi knew about nartuo being "the 4th's legacy" and probably the rest of akatsuki konwing that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.