Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im asking miself since naruto is goin to train wit da toads is he gonna learn all the toads jutsu and some kind of hidden jutsu , b-cuz im prety sure dat the fourth left someting behind 4 naruto

TaNKeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The proper translated code from J-Man's book can be re-arranged to read as this;

The Real One Isn't With Them. It Is Like A Exchange. The Truth Is The Real One Is In The Leaves. What I Want Is More Time, But That Is Impossible. You Deal With It Your Way.

The new Pain girl is from Ch. 122 Pg. 16, it is NOT Konan or Naruto's Mom.

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The proper translated code from J-Man's book can be re-arranged to read as this;

The Real One Isn't With Them. It Is Like A Exchange. The Truth Is The Real One Is In The Leaves. What I Want Is More Time, But That Is Impossible. You Deal With It Your Way.

this all depends on which translation you read.

KuchikiByakuya

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the code could have a second key

the first is the one you have already where it says the real one inst there

but what if it sed also each of them showed a person he faced in his travels that he wrote in his book which turned out to be a part of pain. im sure it has been suggested before but i agree with it if ithas

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well wish girl are u talking about, there are several, it can't bee the one how is with Orochimaru beacuse she is a jounnin, it can't be Rin cuz she is an ANBU, it might be the girl with Jiraya and Yondaime, but then again we don't know much about them, could be

TaNKeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well wish girl are u talking about, there are several, it can't bee the one how is with Orochimaru beacuse she is a jounnin, it can't be Rin cuz she is an ANBU, it might be the girl with Jiraya and Yondaime, but then again we don't know much about them, could be
Edit : Scratch that, that was just a young picture of Yondaime.

Last edited:

ozomaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u dummy
the eal onei snot madra orelse this manga would b oint less the naruto would have to fight madra
do usee where i am going with this
well... remember before j-man died... before he took out the scroll... and had chat with the frog about seal and everything...

he mentioned about kyuubi not being a natural disaster... even mentioned sum1 behind it and it was madara and suspecting madara... even before he fought pein and died...

SAKumono26

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
k all i am sayin madra is not pain
like let madra have is ems
and his teleportin jutus that beats the 4th
it would b wac k if he had the rinnegan

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yea madara is definitely not pein he may have been behind the 9-tails but madara is a different person than pein we even get to see pein as a kid in the manga so wat r u talking about???

SAKumono26

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and Y do u think that my firen oh wait it is impossible
dude....so forget it
its nice theory i amn otsayin its bad iam just sayin it sis impossibl and it would ruine the story

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If that was true then wat u are telling me is that madara found the kid with the rinnegan killed him and inmplanted it into his own eye and then constantly talks to the 6 paths of pein peolple and further than that itachi said that madara has grown weaker over the years how is that possible if he got the rinnegan? ozomaki it makes no sence sorry

Last edited:

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">Maadara is not Pain nor does he have the rinnegan, it would be pointless for Pain to talk to maadara since he'd be talking to himself in the last chapter. I think the reason maadara hides his left eye is either<br /> 1. His eye got injured in the fight against the 1st<br /> 2. His left EMS eye drains a lot of chakra so he hides it to make it inactive<br /> 3. His left eye contains a powerful justu so when a person looks into it he dies or something, sort of like medusa (greek mythology, a serpant when u look int her eyes u turn to stone)<br /> 4. His face is really really really ugly</div>

maxxxmouse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maadara is not Pain nor does he have the rinnegan, it would be pointless for Pain to talk to maadara since he'd be talking to himself in the last chapter. I think the reason maadara hides his left eye is either
1. His eye got injured in the fight against the 1st
2. His left EMS eye drains a lot of chakra so he hides it to make it inactive
3. His left eye contains a powerful justu so when a person looks into it he dies or something, sort of like medusa (greek mythology, a serpant when u look int her eyes u turn to stone)
4. His face is really really really ugly
lol...well i think that Madara hides his face beacuse of Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi....If i remember well he said that Itachi was behind him so he can kill him and that Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi will attack him just by looking at him, the same with sasuke, so he hides the face so he won't be consumed by Amatersu/Tsukuyomi, that's my way of thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.