naturo9

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow, so 1st hokage had several tailed beasts? i guess that's why madara lost to him. i think one of the A-team will die while trying to capture Naruto. or one will also die from H-team from capturing the 7th tailed beast. thats a thought.

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow, so 1st hokage had several tailed beasts? i guess that's why madara lost to him. i think one of the A-team will die while trying to capture Naruto. or one will also die from H-team from capturing the 7th tailed beast. thats a thought.
all there is left is Tobi, Pein, and Kisame and now they got Sasuke's group as well so there are 7 enemies plus the other 5 creations of Pein [cause jiraiya killed one]

so that is 12 enemies left to kill ...well actually 11 because they don't want to kill sasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow..Thats A Very Twisting Part..Kisame Refers To Madara As Mizukage..I Would Just Like To Share This..In Every Country There Is A Kage..

Konoha = Hokage ( Fire Shadow )
Hidden Sand Village = Kazekage ( Wind Shadow )
Hiddent Mist Village = "Mizukage" ( Water Shadow )
Hidden Rock Village = Tsuchikage ( Earth Shadow )
Hidden Cloud Village = Raikage ( Lightning Shadow )

Take Note That Kisame Is From The Hidden Mist Village And He Was A Former Hidden Mist Seven Shinobi Swordsman And Now He Is A Powerful Missing Nin.. So I Think That Kisame Right Now Knows The Real Identity Of Tobi..And What Im Thinking Right Now Is That Tobi Is Not Really Madara But Still Its Akward To Say That Because Tobi Really Knows A Lot About The Uchiha Clan..And I Would Like To Tell That If You Remember The Past Of Momochi Zabuza..He Attempted To Assasinate The Mizukage Of Hidden Mist..Which Literally Failed Because The Mizukage Left The Hidden Mist Village For His/Her Safety..I Don't Know The Real Identity Of That Mizukage..But Maybe That Mizukage Right Now Is Tobi..

And For Me..I Will Believe That Tobi Is Madara If He Will Show His Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan..Because All I See Is Him Refer To His Self As Uchiha Madara..But Still No Signs Of EMS..XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.