Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the spoiler is true and Itachi gave Naruto half his power, that would be a very interesting twist. It might refer to that cover where Madara has his eyes closed and the chained ninetail has the sharingan.
As far as Naruto learning about Jariaya's death, I am hoping for something more than everyone standing around Tusnade's desk and Naruto in his stereotypical outburst after hanging his head down. After all, Jariaya was the closest person to a father that Naruto had.

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the spoiler is true and Itachi gave Naruto half his power, that would be a very interesting twist. It might refer to that cover where Madara has his eyes closed and the chained ninetail has the sharingan.
As far as Naruto learning about Jariaya's death, I am hoping for something more than everyone standing around Tusnade's desk and Naruto in his stereotypical outburst after hanging his head down. After all, Jariaya was the closest person to a father that Naruto had.
wow! if thats true itachi sure is strong he was fighting sasuke with half his power:D

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm hoping that the power itatchi gave naruto helps he control the kyuubi's chakara all the way to nine tails... that wld be so gooooooooooood!

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think i got it itachi put is power in naruto so madara cannot control the kyuubi inside him..
so madara cannot surpass the kyuubi chakra. that why he put is power inside of naruto..i think theres more.

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think i got it itachi put is power in naruto so madara cannot control the kyuubi inside him..
so madara cannot surpass the kyuubi chakra. that why he put is power inside of naruto..i think theres more.
?? its not possible to surpass kyuubis chakra and the kyuubi is in naruto so madara cant control it

I think its to block sasuke sharingan

Narut0h0lic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't think that is what happened ( itachi gave half of his power to naruto), if so, why kishi insisted in telling us that naruto's power is already huge even without the kyuubi, if so, why is the anime called Naruto if the main character depends of the uchiha??? if so why all that image of naruto's hard work and not giving up will of fire!!!

i really don't think itachi gave him powers, on the other hand i do think itachi realized, that he could die in peace because naruto would match sasuke's power to stop him somehow, it has been hell to itachi, living like that even someone that strong has his limits, i mean maybe itachi just gave up and let sasuke kill him!!! because you know you can't really become an hookage just with massive kage bushin and multi featured rasengan, it is needed more, and naruto it's still half of the way!!!

Honestly, sasuke is so weak minded, i mean does he never thought why madara told him that, or doubted about madara's story!!! God is so obvious that he will regret his actions, he lost his will, his feelings, he is just an enormous bag of power!!! and if i remember the firsts episodes of naruto showed us very well that the most strong power is when you use your emotions, like protecting someone, or team work !!!!!

so please somebody do something about sasuke!!! i'm just too tired of him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.