Yasmine

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not much to say here...hopefully this chapter will be mostly what Naruto in is company are doing in we will see sasuke in team eagle make their way to konoha to "take care of business"...in crush konoha

Reactions: Yoshitsune

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well now we know that sasukes gonna get more revenge so hes gonna go in head bak to konoha with madara in team "eagle"then team 9 or whatever are they gonna see them in head the way their heading in help defend konoha, in its gonna be somewhat of a war but not a great ninja war jus a lil battle war

Last edited:

Anbucoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't think sasuke is gonna attack konoha anytime soon it will be planed out first. The writers gonna write on kakashi and sakura like he said he would. Sasuke is gonna attack but when who knows when, he will surprise us. But i do think when he does attack Konoha gonna be in trouble. But who will save the day is Naruto, come back from his training with the frog and all bad ass. Well one can hope at least. Hope naruto gets a new outfit. and starts to look for like his dad and J-man.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude sasuke is gonna get crazy on konoha and with madara and team eagle..its gonna be siiick...but when they showed madara he looked kinda suspicious..we'll see wuts up next manga...

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since sasuke is more dangerous than tobi/madara, is he gonna be the main villain? Eagle team and A-team vs Konoha? wow, who will win this time. what happened to Kisame?

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
omg

ok now definetly theres a reason for anti sasusaku plus i think madara is going to betray sasuke to get an even more powerful sharingan gain his trust kill him gain his sharingan he will be unstoppable and possibly when he "attacks" maybye naruto will go five or six tailed who knows and he could be powerful enough to resist sasukes sharingan you never know!

nrm1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
holy shit, saskue is the most spolid little brat ever... all he ever does is fucking wine and cry about his past, it took him all this time to kill itachi and his dumb ass killed his closest ally(though i think it was all part of itachis plan for saskue to get EMS) but he is not shit in my mind he is still nothing compared to itachi.
What has saskue done lets think, he killed a allready dieing oro, and a half dead half blind itachi who was not even trying, no wait i take that back he did not even kill itachi, in my mind itachi had won that battle. now he is just given all this power and is going to be some bad ass when people like naruto have to work and train there ass off, at leat itachi had the balls to kill his best friend and was not just handed his MS....... I dont know what to say except **** SASKUES PUNK ASS

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
have you noticed sasuke keeps blaming others for things oh naruto youre holding me back its itachis fault my family is a war mongering shitheap its itachi fault i ditched the people who care about me so i can train with a like 70 year old guy who wants to touch my balls oh and guess what boo hoo its the villages fault because i heard they put itachi through the pressure of killing my family from some guy ive known for 5 minutes in the words of sai youre a dickless pantywaist sasuke

nrm1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think kisame is dead, i dont think that kid had what it took to kill kisame, kisame might even stay around to look after saskue for itachi, plus whats his name still only has one sword and he would have kisames if he killed him.

So what is mandras plan now is he going to disbank akaski now that he has saskue. or are team hebi i mean team hawk going to join up. because there are supposed to be 10 members at all time and with the death of itachi, the zombie bros, deboria, and sorai there are four openings and there are four members in team hebi

And what about pain, that dude is a force to be rekend with it is said his eyes are the most powerful out of all the dojustus. mabye he will be the one to kill mandara because he does not really want to do all the things akaski is about. and pain will kill him for loseing faith in god or something

have you noticed sasuke keeps blaming others for things oh naruto youre holding me back its itachis fault my family is a war mongering shitheap its itachi fault i ditched the people who care about me so i can train with a like 70 year old guy who wants to touch my balls oh and guess what boo hoo its the villages fault because i heard they put itachi through the pressure of killing my family from some guy ive known for 5 minutes in the words of sai youre a dickless pantywaist sasuke
Dude thank you, Saskues is one sheep as mother fucker he will belive anything you tell him does he not have a fucking brain, let me guess he will end up messing up the leaf hard core killing a bunch of people and then relize oh no what did i do i cant belive the guy i new for like 10 mins lied to me this was a mistake oh no wait it was so and sos fault i must get revenge and so the circle of misleading revenge contunies

Im sorry to all the saskue fanboys out there, its just i am still upset itachi is dead(knock on wood) i dont care it they bring him back to life in the dumbest senerio ever i just want him back to put saskues punk ass in line

Last edited:

aVague

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I must say that was very exicting !
perhaps it's best chapter of all Naruto
there is no use in making predictions since I sad Sasuke would avenge Konohora ))

in what I was wrong that's just proofs (I thought Sasuke would find proofs , but there is no need of it , cuz of what Itachi 's last words were...)

ps now manga will be more emotional as ever , that's for sure

Last edited:

yondaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter's all flashbacks. Kishi wasted another chapter.

Well, well, well! Is anyone surprised? No! Kishi gives Sasuke another powerup with some bullshit radioactive eye's. The kid is a spaz like no other. Never have I seen such a crybaby just whine. Sasuke = Chris Crocker! Wait 'till u get yours due. Eagle, **** that name too. And where was Kisame? He was supposed to be babysitting Eagle and now he isn't there. Does Madara take Eagle and merge them with Akatsuki or does he ditch his old gig for the new shit?

This time there will be absolutely NO DENYING it.

Naruto vs Sasuke.

Surely people think Sasuke is far beyond his level. That may be true 90 percent of the time when you judge just their overall abilities.

But what about when you factor in Unknown elements into the battle?

Most of the time, i'm sure Sasuke would be able to beat Naruto. That's the vision Kish wants us to see. However... Heres my real question...

Has Sasuke ever faced a Hokage Naruto who is protecting his village and important people from a dangerous opponent like Sasuke will become?

Think about it. Naruto as Hokage. It all makes sense. Kakashi will probably be killed at some point, and Sasuke will be coming for Konoha and Root. He will probably be in Akatsuki, and Madara will put everything into place using Sasuke as his tool of destruction.

But one thing is for damn sure.... Sasuke will follow the same path that Uchiha Madara did. He will challenge the Hokage of Konoha. That Hokage will be protecting his village and his comrades. The ones he cares about.

AND I GUARANTEE that NO OTHER Hokage in the HISTORY of Konoha, including the First to the Fifth, have the Will of Fire flowing in them as strongly as it flows through Naruto. No Hokage in the history of Konoha cares and loves his friends and village people as much as Naruto.

If Sasuke tries to harm Konoha.... The Sixth Hokage of Konoha... Namikaze Naruto.... WILL **** HIM UP! Naruto + Will of Fire protecting Konoha as Hokage + Key to Kyuubi Chakra = Absolute Ultimate Pwnage.

He'll slap so much sense into Sasuke, that it will ruin Madaras plan. Madara will be dumbfounded at the power Naruto has to stop even his tool Sasuke. He will lose faith in Sasuke. He will take the Kyuubi out of Naruto somehow, and at that point, he'll gain ULTIMATE power with ALL the Biiju. He will be reborn as an unstoppable opponent.

At that exact time. Madara will reveal to Sasuke that he actually killed the entire Clan. He will reveal that he was responsible for the death of Narutos parents. As well as Sasukes family. All for his own need of power and to be back at the top like he used to be. This will force Naruto and Sasuke to team up and defeat him. It will seem impossible. But Sakura will be there. Maybe even Kakashi. And it will take ALL of Team 7 and TEAMWORK (The Backbone of the Good guys) to defeat this evil Villian.

It will be accomplished, and everything will seem great. Suddenly the fans will be so happy because Naruto and Sasuke are friends again, and it seems like they can go on with their lives as friends and family..... Until.....

"Ku Ku Ku"

Yes. It's an absolute guarantee.

The last deciding factor in the good vs the bad.

The Ultimate and Undying Villian.

The man who doesn't stop returning.

The man who cannot die.

The Godly, Orochimaru Sama.

He will return, and take over Sasukes body. That, is when Naruto will have to destroy BOTH Sasuke and Orochimaru to get rid of evil forever. Will Naruto have the balls? He will already of stopped Akatsuki from destroying the world, but can he destroy Orochimaru? Will he destroy the man who dedicated his life to obtaining the Sharingan? Will he kill Sasuke? The person he always swore to protect? The person he FINALLY got through to?

We will see.

Ladies and Gentlemen. The Snake will sneak his way back to the forefront of this story. The cycle will be complete. The First Villian, will be the Last.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

the_free

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have one question. Who is Edo tensei. I was read it another forum.
And i very interesting about Kabuto. He will surprise me. And waiting so long J.man's secret code.

Status
Not open for further replies.