Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi i'm new here....
I think that Madara is going to tell sasuke about the story of him and the 1st and there friendship to summoning the nine tailed fox then sasuke figures out who narutos dad is and that his destiny is to watch over naruto until the seal is broken within him

Vendo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Conspiracy!

You know what?.... What Tobi/Madara is telling Sasuke is real.... dramatic and looks like it could fit into place... but this is what i think...

Madara lost to freken Senju First Hokage in taking over Konoha... He's obviously still butt hurt about it and wants to take Konoha down like eversince forever. What better way to win it all back by telling Sasuke this incredible LIE that Konoha's responsible for Sasuke's family's death. Of course Tobi's gonna tell Sasuke-sama that it's Konoha's fault,... with sasuke's grudge towards Konoha now,... what in hell could stop them now?.... No... No way Konoha's responsible for this... TObi's all TALK...... He can't use his Genjutsu on Sasuke so he'll play with words and brainwash the fool... by the way.. i've always wanted a private message... one would be great from anyone.. HOLLA.. ciao.

Status
Not open for further replies.