Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Madara: "It's a naturally occurring phenomenon - a natural calamity, if you will. The Uchiha had no part in it." (referring to the Kyuubi's attack).

Madara: "As you know, it was Senju Hashirama who would claim the seat of Hokage." (the picture with Hashirama in Hokage regalia).

Madara: "The Uchiha clan plotted a coup d'etat... in order to take over the village." (is there any other kind of coup d'etat? - Iwa).

Last edited:

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
heres a spoiler i believe is real

"Hashirama had been calling himself "Hokage" sinde before Konoha was created. The Senjuu clan he led was feared and respected by all shinobi.

When the Senjuu moved, so did the Uchiha.
The Uchiha were the only ones who could fight them evenly.
If one country hired Senjuu, it's enemy would hire the Uchihas...and I, who would take on Hashirama himself, quickly attained renown."

Sasuke: You took your brother's eyes in your quest for renown?

Madara: Not for renown. My brother offered me his eyes.

Madara clenches his fists (more precisely, he grasps his right arm with his left hand).

"But the Senjuu offered the Uchiha a truce."

"The Uchiha accepted."

"I alone was opposed to it."

"Was I to simply cast aside the rancor? Was my brother's sacrifice to be for naught? Though tormented by the suspicion the Senjuu would sooner or later turn on the Uchiha, the truce was what every last man in the clan desired - so reluctantly, I accepted."

Madara and Hashirama shake hands.

"Not long after, we reached an arrangement with Fire Country - and thus was born the Village of Konoha Gakure . The arrangement of one village per country was adopted by all, thus putting an end to strife. A transitory peace was reached."

"Then, a certain event would rattle the village ."

Sasuke: ?

The position of Hokage. Both Fire Country and the Villagers chose Hashirama. Fearing our clan's power would be compromised, I presented myself as his challenger - yet there was none, even among the Uchiha, who would follow me. They didn't stop at slander, but even went so far as to claim I was a man whose lust for power had driven him to steal his younger brother's eyes...and I ask you, is there a man out there who would take pleasure in hurting his younger brother? What I did, I did to protect the clan, and no more... so I left."

"I became an avenger, and waged battle against the village...lost...and died...or so it's believed. I'm sure Hashirama figured as much himself. His younger brother, The Second, lest traitors should arise within the Uchiha ranks, gave the clan the position of police as a token of his trust. In reality, the idea was to keep them under surveillance. More than one Uchiha caught on to the fact, and began to sympathize with my position."

"Too little, too late...the Uchiha had already been relagated to being the Senjuu's lapdogs."

"And one incident would seal the animosity towards them: the Kyuubi's attack 16 years ago."

The two advisors and Danzou mistakenly believed it was the Uchiha's doing. Despite the fact the Kyuubi's attack had been a natural disaster, it was said the Uchiha had revolted and such. From that point on, the Uchiha were kept under strict Anbu surveillance. They were segregated from the village.

The Third extolled the virtues of segregation, but they (the Uchiha) weren't happy.

The clan plotted to take over the village by executing a Coup d'etat. And the man responsible for stopping it was...

"Your brother, Uchiha Itachi. And that's when his nightmare began."

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

hey, hey , hey.... i know this will sound weird, but i wanted to know.
you know that tobi said he was madara, but there r people saying that tobi is also obito, kakashi's friend, but i really don't know, cuz it's all confusing. i always thought that obito, tobi and madara were the same person, but after reading some comments and all that, it didn't come anything about obito, so i started thinking that he wasn't.
but they look so familiar.....!!!!!!
can someone answer me?

:sasuke:

hey, i also read that, and i think that's true

Last edited:

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well i believe that madara is using obito's body as a shell becuz his body is too old and i also think that obito and madara are sharing a body which explains why sometimes tobi acts silly or serious......

And the name tobi is just sort of a code-name thing.

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><div class="bbCodeSpoiler"> <button type="button" class="bbCodeSpoiler-button button" data-xf-click="toggle" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Click to reveal or hide spoiler"><span class="button-text"> <span>Spoiler</span> </span></button> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--spoiler"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content">if the spoilers are true then i believe maaadar is definntly lying</div> </div> </div> </div></div>

Status
Not open for further replies.