Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Three times back to back I played this game but still unable to give Victory to townie. I don't know when will that time will come.
Post automatically merged:

See you all in the next game. Ciao

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Three times back to back I played this game but still unable to give Victory to townie. I don't know when will that time will come.
Town could be more active and bring victory by more posts. Junegirl was a very intuitive player but she didn't post more, as well Alice, Konno and not just.
It's about time for you to win, good luck in the Al's game

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When is the next game starting??? I'm dying to play. I wanted to play this game but damn.. Okay can anyone please host an ATTACK ON TITAN themed mafia? Please??????????

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was the most enjoyable game from the perspective of a Narutard like me.
Being Itachi was awesome and very cool.

I admired Odd for his plan and I didn't have the opportunity to talk with him in the dead player chat because i had to leave that chat as a possible revival player with the use of Juubi's ability.
I take this chance to thank @Odd for showing me that Mafia should be played to win it.

About the Dead players chat i didn't read it and i would like to add me there - @Rohan if possible.
Being not for sure dead and not alive and because i didn't know how to leave the DPC in the first time i played the turbo game with my alt Felix, the fluffy user. It's a confirmation of how bad i play as scum u.u

I liked very much Ansatsuken like usual, and Red as newcomer, congrats for being so good. Gister and Sagebee played too strong and attracted unfortunately too much attention. I am sorry i didn't have patience to wait for the lynch results of the first day and so i revealed for the best intuitive players my role.

I was dissapointed by the all conversation who finished with Gutsy leaving the game. I don't want to comment more but if something like this will happen again i will leave the mafia section. I saw on other forum how toxic is an argument inside a game and i wish to ask @everyone to avoid this kind of things.

For me the MVP is @Finalbeta who played very good the innocence card until the end.

Big thanks for the hosts, @Poison chan and @Dr.Strange they were amazing.
I have just one thing, the vote format being so rigid it was impossible to see which vote is correct in day 1 too see the lynch tally.
Done.

Reactions: Michelle

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Rohan when's the next game starting?
I can't believe there would be a valentine themed mafia. It's cool in a sense.

You read my mind i am planning to host this one if all the scheduled mafia game finishes.
Oh my God oh my God "Hype" just don't let it be in 2020 Feb-April. My 12th boards might be scheduled then please!?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When is the next game starting??? I'm dying to play. I wanted to play this game but damn.. Okay can anyone please host an ATTACK ON TITAN themed mafia? Please??????????
I will maybe dissapoint you with my theme but Attack onTitan is not my forte :)
can I have the link? I did 't receive any alert.

Reactions: Poison

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Oh my God oh my God "Hype" just don't let it be in 2020 Feb-April. My 12th boards might be scheduled then please!?
August or sept , i ll not be active with mafia for two months have some personal work to be finished.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's exciting about AOT mafia?

So close to winning, and I didn't even take any sides between Mafia and town, but hey still voted me out.:gone:
Everyone hate danzo

Reactions: Just_Red and Poison

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Valentine's day.

I will maybe dissapoint you with my theme but Attack onTitan is not my forte :)

can I have the link? I did 't receive any alert.
https://animebase.me/conversations/naruto-mafia-dead-chat.1913244/

Avito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:no::no::no::no:
I got absolutely tricked. *sniff sniff* I'm sorry everyone @Ansatsuken @Konno @Avito @Ryu Kishi and everyone else I missed!!!!! I though my ability was always right... darn you @Finalbeta ! GG though this was fun.
@Dr.Strange and @Poison chan thank you for this wonderful game, I had an amazingly fun experience. I want to do it again.
I wont loose next time though! :score:
Your vote could have gotten beta lynched I know I messed up with lynching konna but we could have won if you had lynched beta instead of me. He clearly lied after alhbarna said he protected him if he was attacked he would have come out early as I did that made me 100% sure that beta was scum but why alhbarna protected him was never u logical for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.