Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is not even a valid reason! I could litteraly vote ANYONE and place that reason bellow them. Give a valid reason plz
It's the truth, you're wasting your time voting for me insted of finding scum.
Post automatically merged:

Mafia if you want to win vote with me.

Or town

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay junegirl is innocent, meaning, Guy is mafia. Heres why: Alubama blocked MadieV meaning she couldn't kill him during that night. Therefor she couldnt gave killed him. I investigated Junegirl and found hed to be innocent so she couldnt have killed Alubama, that leaves us with Finalbeta and d Guy. I already investigated you and found you to be innocent. Therefore by process of elimination: Ryu is mafia.
Vote Lynch: Ryu
Reason: Stated Above

Jubbi Jin has to be MadieV because everyone else is innocent exept Ryu.

Guy is Ryu autocorrect is dumb.
Didn't we entertain the possibility that the Juubi is detection immune? Flavor wise, the role is powerful enough to be both detection immune and iron. Your ability won't help us in detecting who the Juubi, considering they, most likely, investigate guilty.

It's the truth, you're wasting your time voting for me insted of finding scum.

Mafia if you want to win vote with me.

Or town
The bolded part, I take it, is you pretty much giving up and outing yourself as mafia. You already know the game will most likely end this cycle.

Vote Lynch: Ryu Kishi

Reactions: Just_Red

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reactions: Ansatsuken

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Final Votes
@MadieV - Ryu Kishi
Every other vote is not in format, thus not counted.

With this, the man who tried to take over the hokage's title was Lynched. The town has lost. Konoha is shattered. It's most efficient and brave shinobis died. The Akatstuki is Victorious.

Ryu Kishi was Shimura Danzo.
You must be registered to see images

[Passive : Survivor]: You have no scopes in this war ; you win by surviving until all factions in the game are eliminated.

[Passive : Kotoamatsuki]: Danzo will take over as Hokage once current hokage dies and nullify orochimaru's active recruitment.

Win cons: You must be the sole survivor until the end of the game.

@Finalbeta was Tobi / Madara

[Active: Wood release technique]: By activating this you can stop any attack on you at day phase. (2x Shot)

[Passive: Kamui Dimension]: You will be investigated innocent at every night phase and cannot be recruited by other faction.

[Active: Regeneration Ability]: The ability can be performed if one of the Akatsuki members is killed. This ability will give you super kill in night phase.

[Passive: Sage of six paths]: Once you gain the nine tail beast, you fully transform into sage of six paths. You will have power to perform and revive your faction.

Win cons: Eliminate all the Konohagakure and the rest of the other forces.

MadieV was Kisame

[Active: Water bullet technique] – One shot ability , using this ability you can perform janitor kills for Akatsuki team members.

[Active: Samehada]: Jinchuriki will not perform any abilities once you activate this. (2X)

Dragomir was Pain.

Passive: You will feel the true pain]: If you are lynched the Rinnegan is up for grabs, Your faction will be gifted one of the ability if you are lynched.

[Active ability: Chakra propulsion cannon]: Co leader of Akatsuki group, Pain is automatically upgraded with Rinnegan ability; this ability will give 2 times the vote power. This ability works for one shot.

[Active Ability: Shinra tensai]: One shot, At Even phases Pain can stop all day phase action abilities and is nullified. Ability is one shot.

[ Active ability : Naraka path ] : Pein will use this ability to find the ability of the player .

[ Active Ability : Chibaku Tensai ] : The player visiting you in night phase will lose voting ability in day phase .

Win cons: Eliminate the Konohagakure and the rest of the forces.

@Michelle was Uchiha Itachi.

[Active: Tsukiyomi]: Once per game choose to execute a player during the day if that person has received 50% or more of the required votes at that time. This action immediately ends the day phase and causes the target to be lynched.
[Passive: Amaterasu]: At fourth cycle of day phase, you will activate your Amaterasu and grant his faction super kill ability.

Win cons: Eliminate Konohagakure and the rest of the other forces.

@Finalbeta @MadieV @Dragomir @Michelle are the winners.
THE AKATSTUKI WON.

There is a post regarding the set up. It's on it's way...

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This game is exciting and I like everything about it. Roles got good abilities but players unable to applied it wisely.

And for All_Red this is a good start to learn playing mafia for you. I think you're an Investigator.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And Godfather aka mafia leader always investigated innocent so whenever you investigate Final you will always found him innocent. The 'trait' of Mafia leader. So you need to relied on other means

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Host Apology and Game set up :
1. This set up was a multi ball game with 16 town 4 mafia 1 cult 1 survivor .
2. I like to apologize Mafia team for failing to inform there was no normal faction kill and not explaining the super kill terms properly .
3. I also want to apologize @Ansatsuken for ending night phase early and took his @Tigerrr in the woods as the final and ending night phase early by an hour . All i could say i apologize for it because there were real life constraints but excuses are not the answers .
4. I acknowledge Day 2 phase game ending was most controversial , It was tough decision we took but i took poison's final decision and went ahead with Itachi's death .
5. It was hard to find subs as the game went ahead tried my best to find people from discord and from Oro jackson who helped me out in time for sub . Shout out to @Ryu Kishi , @All_Red for playing my game and adpated immediately .

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All Red got played by Finalbeta big time
But he/she believed me when talking to me the night of my lynch
But I think the 'problem' was started by Avito.

Host Apology and Game set up :
1. This set up was a multi ball game with 16 town 4 mafia 1 cult 1 survivor .
2. I like to apologize Mafia team for failing to inform there was no normal faction kill and not explaining the super kill terms properly .
3. I also want to apologize @Ansatsuken for ending night phase early and took his @Tigerrr in the woods as the final and ending night phase early by an hour . All i could say i apologize for it because there were real life constraints but excuses are not the answers .
4. I acknowledge Day 2 phase game ending was most controversial , It was tough decision we took but i took poison's final decision and went ahead with Itachi's death .
5. It was hard to find subs as the game went ahead tried my best to find people from discord and from Oro jackson who helped me out in time for sub . Shout out to @Ryu Kishi , @All_Red for playing my game and adpated immediately .
So there was no Night kill ability for mafia?

About you ending the night earlier, no hard feelings from me. Just I felt guilty and its hard for me to threw it away from my mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.