Not open for further replies.

Avito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh I didnt know that. Mind if I ask for your reason for the Konno vote?
You have been reading this day phase from start? If yes please don't ask me the question which I have already answered and if no the please go and find the post in which I have voted for konno originally.
And why are you not voting for him if I may ask?

Reactions: Just_Red

Avito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not claiming my role. But I am putting my bets on finalbeta, he is definitely an akatsuki. @Konno @Alubama @Koto @Avito @Ryu Kishi I hope you will take my statment in consideration while voting. Or Town might loose soon enough.
I would rather vote on read than a single statement your action does proves that finalbeta could be scum but it doesn't saves konna.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
You have been reading this day phase from start? If yes please don't ask me the question which I have already answered and if no the please go and find the post in which I have voted for konno originally.
And why are you not voting for him if I may ask?
I have been reading since the start of this day phase and the last, but ill recheck to make sure I understand your idea completely.
Vote lynch kono
Post automatically merged:

OK so why did he not raise his concerns regarding me in previous day phases and yet voted for me by parroting the exact same thing as Dragomir. In my openion that vote was only casted to protect Dragomir
I would also Iike to point out that konno tried painting all those who voted for sagabee on day 1 as probable Town, when there was no reason for mafia to not vote for sagabee as they know he wasn't their scum mate.
This was your statement for your reasoning on Konno I read this and used it as a reason for my original vote against Konno, but konno states this
In the quote by Ansa, he said it himself vote for me who he considered Pain, but Pain has been revealed and it isn't me, or Finalbeta who he was suspicious about.

People voting for me because of my assumption that was cleared out to me and jumping on the wagon is something you guys should look into. We lost so many townies, and you want to lose another one in the face of me. Interesting
This statement tho not countering your statement on her guilt, presents another fact that can prove her innocence. This fact as well as this post..
Looks like you all want to lynch me, I am thinking I should role claim even though it will role block me but it will help townies since it will claim me as town
despite this post not proving any fact of her being innocent, changed my hard bent idea that she was guilty due to ethos

Overall, I dont think Konno is guilty nor am I bent on her innocence, but because im not fully bent on her guilt I wont vote for her. I voted Finalbeta cause I find more proof of his guilt then innocence.

Notice how Avito doesn't want to change his vote and tries saving his mafia buddy, I see
I swear if you come out as a mafia, ima fight you!
jk

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been reading since the start of this day phase and the last, but ill recheck to make sure I understand your idea completely.

This was your statement for your reasoning on Konno I read this and used it as a reason for my original vote against Konno, but konno states this

This statement tho not countering your statement on her guilt, presents another fact that can prove her innocence. This fact as well as this post..

despite this post not proving any fact of her being innocent, changed my hard bent idea that she was guilty due to ethos

Overall, I dont think Konno is guilty nor am I bent on her innocence, but because im not fully bent on her guilt I wont vote for her. I voted Finalbeta cause I find more proof of his guilt then innocence.

I swear if you come out as a mafia, ima fight you!
jk
Don't worry, I am obviously getting lynched and I am going to flip town.
You will see soon for yourself

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Votes so far ~

@MadieV - Konno
@Finalbeta - Konno
@Alubama - Konno
@Junegirl_19 - Finalbeta
@All_Red - Finalbeta
@Konno - Finalbeta
@Avito - Konno

Konno - 4
Finalbeta - 3

Even though the number of players has lessened, the townies made yet another blow to themselves. They mistook one of them yet again.

Konno is lynched. Konno was Uchiha Sasuke.

You must be registered to see images

[Active: Chidori current] Town Vigilante, Every night you can choose someone to kill with your Jutsu. Submit your action at every night phase.
[Active: Blaze release] Each Night Phase you can perform actions on a player but you will not be tracked or watched for a single cycle. (X1)

[Passive: Activate EMS]: In third Day Phase, you will achieve your EMS and can role block the players with least vote.

Win cons: You win when all the threats from Konohagukre are eliminated

The Night Phase 4 has begun. Do not Post now.

Alive:
6. @Finalbeta
8. @MadieV
14. @All_Red
15. @Ryu Kishi
16. @Avito
18. @Koto
21. @Junegirl_19
22. @Alubama

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Night 4 Actions

Unexpected gift was received ??

The kill was attempted on ??? but were immuned from it.

Sai used ???? on ???

Neji used on ???? to find ???

With this there have been no deaths in the Night .

6. @Finalbeta
8. @MadieV
14. @All_Red
15. @Ryu Kishi
16. @Avito
18. @Koto
21. @Junegirl_19
22. @Alubama

Day 5 has begun you can start your actions

Reminder : @Master-XIV has subbed in for @Koto

Last edited:
Reactions: AL_sama

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Finalbeta is innocent. I used my ability on them during the night and it revealed them to be innocent. Though this fact sorta of contradicts @Junegirl_19 's idea that they were a likely mafia, it forces me to look past one of my 2 subjects. Avito and Finalbeta. Avito is on my list because of the insane pushing they use to get Konno out of the game, despite the evidence they used being pretty lackluster, in my opinion. And for this reason I vote Avito since I see more guilt then innocence in her position.
Lynch Vote: Avito
Reason: Stated Above

Status
Not open for further replies.