Not open for further replies.

Avito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finalbeta is innocent. I used my ability on them during the night and it revealed them to be innocent. Though this fact sorta of contradicts @Junegirl_19 's idea that they were a likely mafia, it forces me to look past one of my 2 subjects. Avito and Finalbeta. Avito is on my list because of the insane pushing they use to get Konno out of the game, despite the evidence they used being pretty lackluster, in my opinion. And for this reason I vote Avito since I see more guilt then innocence in her position.
Lynch Vote: Avito
Reason: Stated Above
So ek e tried ljing me last night but I m night immune bad from them good for me and good for me. Also you might have received something g last night that too was me. I know the last lynch was bad but it was all on konna he played poorly and all the reads were against me. Junegirl might have investigated finalbeta and got Innocent that doesn't proves that he isn't mafia there are roles that are invest proof you should take that into account.
Vote lynch : finalbeta

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
So ek e tried ljing me last night but I m night immune bad from them good for me and good for me. Also you might have received something g last night that too was me. I know the last lynch was bad but it was all on konna he played poorly and all the reads were against me. Junegirl might have investigated finalbeta and got Innocent that doesn't proves that he isn't mafia there are roles that are invest proof you should take that into account.
Vote lynch : finalbeta
Could you explain what you ment in the first 2 sentences. What you stated afterward though, I contradict, I dont think konna played bad, she played good imo, she was able to convince me to flip sides. Speaking of sides yesturdays DP had nothing agaisnt you, it was a mixture of Madvie, Konno, and Finalbeta. I didn't see anyone think of voting for you. Also when Junegirl investigated beta she saw he was guilty not innocent, i switched my vote cause when i searched into him: he was innocent. Could you explain what you ment in your final two lines? I didn't get your point there.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look at Avito and how the guy is going on the fence... he has been in the shadows for ages and now is voting me immediately right after he is in danger. This is incredibly scummy.

Also I would like to wait for Alubama's results as well but what this guy is doing is terrible for the moment.

Junegirl_19

Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think with my actions and @All_Red 's investigation it makes Final Beta more Mafia. I think he holds great power. He could be Madara , because no one could easily touch him. I would like to ask if anyone has any powers to kill please apply it on Finalbeta or vote to Lynch him . If he is not a Mafia Lynch me in the next phase.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could you explain what you ment in the first 2 sentences. What you stated afterward though, I contradict, I dont think konna played bad, she played good imo, she was able to convince me to flip sides. Speaking of sides yesturdays DP had nothing agaisnt you, it was a mixture of Madvie, Konno, and Finalbeta. I didn't see anyone think of voting for you. Also when Junegirl investigated beta she saw he was guilty not innocent, i switched my vote cause when i searched into him: he was innocent. Could you explain what you ment in your final two lines? I didn't get your point there.
I'm not Juubi Jin in fact his action comes much after my last yesterday login time and I think he is scum.
Post automatically merged:

I think with my actions and @All_Red 's investigation it makes Final Beta more Mafia. I think he holds great power. He could be Madara , because no one could easily touch him. I would like to ask if anyone has any powers to kill please apply it on Finalbeta or vote to Lynch him . If he is not a Mafia Lynch me in the next phase.
I'm not immune to actions and you can try.

In fact I believe that yesterday's ability was used to stop all of the day actions in general and wasn't used by me just like now this Juubi Jin ability wasn't clearly used by me (I clearly wasn't online)

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Junegirl is shady and doesn't want to reveal her power also she said something like "if Finalbeta is town then lynch me next" this is very scummy since mafia might win the game earlier if it has the right numbers.

On the other hand we have Avito who has been in the shadows the whole time and reacted over panicking when voted today.

My opinion is that All Red is the true investigation role and Junegirl an impostor. Note how I was accused and yet no clear response was given.

@Finalbeta trust me I used my ability and I Know something. I am not a investigation power. I have something else .

Vote Lynch: Finalbeta
This is impossible. You cannot know "something" without being an investigation role. You have just contradicted yourself here....

There is only one possibility, either you or Red are scum and since I know I'm town it has to be you to be one otherwise I can't understand what the hosts made up in fact it's in the in game dynamics to be in the need to be an investigation role in order to discover things about a player's alignment.

If you truly are town then you are just mistaking things up here.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It looks this Juubi Jin is clearly Mafia and someone who has been hiding all this time. He also used another ability earlier in the phase and it surely wasn't me. I was not online in fact since it was clearly night in my timezone. But you can ask for any admin you want if you missed my activity rate.

At this point my major suspect is Avito who has posted too little throughout the game.

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think someone tried to kill beta this night and I prevented it. Avito suddenly panicked after this nightphase.. so it makes him extra scummy.

on the otherhand I rendered final beta useless during the night. So he couldn't have done something.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think someone tried to kill beta this night and I prevented it. Avito suddenly panicked after this nightphase.. so it makes him extra scummy.

on the otherhand I rendered final beta useless during the night. So he couldn't have done something.
This makes sense.. so Mafia attacked me since the vig is already dead.

Also Juubi Jin used his ability around 4am, it was full night in my TZ and if you want proof we could ask an admin.

Reactions: Alubama

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest I feel like Avito and Madie are the remaining Mafia, I believe Red's and Alubama's actions since I can see them fitting while it seems like Mafia attempted to kill me tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.