Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm about to log out soon about an 1 hr 30 min left on the day phase

I have leading votes for those who have voted and haven't you think I'm the most suspicious and comfortable in getting lynched?

I suggest people vote dragomir if hes madua we can get rest easier if not I'm lynched next phase so seems the better move

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,965💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
110⚔️
I'm about to log out soon about an 1 hr 30 min left on the day phase

I have leading votes for those who have voted and haven't you think I'm the most suspicious and comfortable in getting lynched?

I suggest people vote dragomir if hes madua we can get rest easier if not I'm lynched next phase so seems the better move
Or you are Madua? I am confused why you would throw Madara's (I'm assuming thats who you meant) name out when he could be Mafia and someone else.

Rather suspicious unless you are trying to goad people into believe the importance of lynching Dragomir (by baiting such a big name as Madara) just to save your own hide. If thats the case, you can be leading us to another town member IF you are town OR just leading us to a town member because your mafia.

Why anybody should listen to you is beyond me when your behavior has came across as scummy for majority of this phase. Your recent attempts have really painted you in a horrible light. Anyone that follows looks scummy as well

Reactions: JojocIaw

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sir its literally the same post where I say your voting can be deception. You throwing yourself under the bus to save Odd. Thats literally my reasoning on top of I need Odd to live for the "test" I keep talking about.

I was right. You are acting blind to the logic I present, claiming that I have not given reasoning. If your next reply is you claiming that I have not provided the reasoning, I am done conversing with you.

You can feel its not good enough all you want but at least then you acknowledged that I have given my reasoning.
Where do you even say deception

The only negative you say is I panicked to much and dont see it being excusable

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what alignment potentially/possibly having that ability?
Looks like it was all mistake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't think I posted the action that asked for top 3 suspects:

1- Junegirl_19
2- Dragomir
3- 6thHokage

Drago - Sagebee are clearly not aligned. If one of them flips mafia, the other one is cleared in my eyes.
Post automatically merged:

What's your flavor?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For example. I would definitely keep eyes on AL_Sama. Trying to save your Mafia Pal, Sage?
Your my fourth most suspicious player and thats only because the other 3 I think they are in the mafia but I'm starting to consider you in it because you try to save odd for no reason I can see and provide no logic instead of blindly putting suspicion

Looks like it was all mistake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't think I posted the action that asked for top 3 suspects:

1- Junegirl_19
2- Dragomir
3- 6thHokage

Drago - Sagebee are clearly not aligned. If one of them flips mafia, the other one is cleared in my eyes.

What's your flavor?
What do you mean by flavor?

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your my fourth most suspicious player and thats only because the other 3 I think they are in the mafia but I'm starting to consider you in it because you try to save odd for no reason I can see and provide no logic instead of blindly putting suspicion

What do you mean by flavor?
Your character. What Naruto character do you have in the game?

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@MadieV @Ansatsuken an sat can you vote dragomir this phase if I'm wrong I'm going to be out next phase

Also anyone else vote dragomir its the better move

Your joking right we cant say
You can't say your role but you can say your character.

Role Revealing and role claiming is not allowed. Flavour claims can be tolerated.

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,965💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
110⚔️

Here some advice. When reading. It isn't always about what is explicitly said BUT what can be inferred. It seems you are only searching for the direct wording when I have a post clearly painting you as possibly deceiving. Ansatsuken understood what I was saying perfectly without need of the word "deception". If you cannot see or understand what I been saying, then shame for you.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Depends. Gister's flavor claim is what made everyone remove their suspicions off him. If your flavor is strong enough, it might save you.
I'll just say I'm not mafia and given reasons why before which I think is solid.

I think its better go dragomir because I'll be high suspicion irregardless next round and I can redeem myself and find more mafia next round

Your unvoting dragomir?

Status
Not open for further replies.