Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't vote yet and i try to put things together from my pov.

I noticed the slight presence of Konno, an unusual active 6th Hokage and Alice compared with other games and veeeryyy much from Sagebee.
Not gonna talk about unknown players for me like Al_sama, MadieV, Dragomir, Apriori and Dupa atm because i don't know their playstyle. About Junegirl she really looks new to the game.
i dislike more than anything a mislynch so i will vote a lil bit later until end of day.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll just say I'm not mafia and given reasons why before which I think is solid.

I think its better go dragomir because I'll be high suspicion irregardless next round and I can redeem myself and find more mafia next round
Is there a specific reason why you don't want to say your character?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is there a specific reason why you don't want to say your character?
You said if I pick let say naruto you say fir some could take off suspicion but can the opposite effect be true I rather stick to logic.
Post automatically merged:

I'm literally flailing in the finish line

@AL_sama AL did you unvote dragomir and why and why log out just right after

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said if I pick let say naruto you say fir some could take off suspicion but can the opposite effect be true I rather stick to logic.
Wat? you're just being difficult at this point or you're just plain scum. You're about to get lynched so you need to give us something for us to believe you're town if you want, at least me, to change my vote.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Sagebee I unvoted cause you're stalling which is sus
Stalling? You mean not stating my flavor already explained to maddy why I dont find it advantageous what's stating my flavor going to do it's just a hunch if I'm bullshitying or not and can easily work against me

Again getting dragomir will clear my name or put me in the dirt next phase and that's my focus

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't vote yet and i try to put things together from my pov.

I noticed the slight presence of Konno, an unusual active 6th Hokage and Alice compared with other games and veeeryyy much from Sagebee.
Not gonna talk about unknown players for me like Al_sama, MadieV, Dragomir, Apriori and Dupa atm because i don't know their playstyle. About Junegirl she really looks new to the game.
i dislike more than anything a mislynch so i will vote a lil bit later until end of day.
Lol. Mitchy Im actually ironing clothes while playing .

Besides it's easy to play when all you need is to think about yourself and guess who's the enemies and select your comrades.

Reactions: Michelle

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wat? you're just being difficult at this point or you're just plain scum. You're about to get lynched so you need to give us something for us to believe you're town if you want, at least me, to change my vote.
You can take it how you want I rather discuss logic of my moves if this is what does it for some okay

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's the sinister plan if dragomir is mafia then I'm clear if Im wrong I'll be the top of suspicion next phase.

Do you think it's better lynch me or dragomir and why?

I think finding out deagomir is mafia is better because then it makes June more suspicious
If I vote Dragomir it will be tie and if host have mercy you still die Sagebee it because you're the first to collect the most vote and if host have no mercy both of you will die but either one of you could be Mafia I sure.

But we can handle Dragomir later on if you flip Townie. We just need an info to move forward. I know this is a very hard decision to me. I hope I right this time.

So,
Vote Lynch: Sagebee

Good game Sagebee

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stalling? You mean not stating my flavor already explained to maddy why I dont find it advantageous what's stating my flavor going to do it's just a hunch if I'm bullshitying or not and can easily work against me

Again getting dragomir will clear my name or put me in the dirt next phase and that's my focus
Exactly this it's the logic flaw. Connecting yourself with a player who is not present looks bad.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I vote Dragomir it will be tie and if host have mercy you still die Sagebee it because you're the first that collect the most vote and if host have no mercy both of you will die but either one of you could be Mafia I sure.

But we can handle Dragomir later on if you flip Townie. We just need an info to move forward. I know this is a very hard decision to me. I hope I right this time.

So,
Vote Lynch: Sagebee
You know we can surpass the tie for dragomir all your doing is making sure I get lynched

Exactly this it's the logic flaw. Connecting yourself with a player who is not present looks bad.
What do you mean?

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

it can prove whether you're town or scum

if you flip scum I'll doubt drago even more since he likes to bus his scum buddies

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it can prove whether you're town or scum

if you flip scum I'll doubt drago even more since he likes to bus his scum buddies
Dude can you help with the vote it hurts nothing and your suspicious of him already

@Finalbeta can you vote dragomir

Hmm...your claim is decent enough.
Bro can I get the vote for dragomir besides getting him we can get June and erase suspicion your colluding with them

Like how? No one will follow your lead. They're not convinced with you enough
If I get those votes will you flip?

Status
Not open for further replies.