Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since when do you ply like this??

first you were pushing on sage then when someone says something about june you switch o her

then when I point out drago to you you try to soft defend him indirectly and now you say this lol
I made that post because Ansatsuken said that he thought Junegirl was town because of RNG and not because of anything in game related so I used this reference to tell him that RNG is NOT a valid reason to town read anyone. That is a fact.

I've be playing off OJ for more than 6 months now so I don't think you guys are familiar with my playstyle anymore.

But more importantly Al, I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say about June. I started pushing on Sagebee because he was fluffing and doing literally nothing. I'm not fond of coasters and that is not a secret for anyone. That's why on OJ's mafia game my role was "coaster complainer". A wagon started on him and he started voting back and flip flopping about his votes. I pointed out what he was doing and, ever since junegirl posted her vote last night, I've been on her. I'm the one leading that wagon, not because anyone else said anything, but because she's legit acting suspicious. If you read back, you'd see the flow of everything because it looks like you missed it.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have you thought about the idle players? If even 2 of them are Mafia, then that will hurt us tremendously. We haven't considered them due to inactivity which means they coast by while we keep targeting "Town".

Lastly if they are town, that hurts us tremendously well because...they aren't active. T-T Lose/Lose
Of course I have unless people here ready for a big shift of focus in this hours I could do nothing but focus on the current play.

I see Gutsy, 6thHokage, and Poison Chan

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your first line is flat out incorrect. Lool I already gave reasoning why I have my vote on you. There are two in particular. How about you find them instead of pulling fluff out the air.
Looked all over again if you post a quote it will be editing so what are you talking about

Honestly was thinking maybe your implying your investigator but your moves so far been scummy I'm going to assume for now your misremembering

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Votes so far~

Odd - Gister - Unvote- MadieV
Koto - Gister - Unvote - None- Sagebee- None
Avito - odd
Gister - Finalbeta (Not proper format)
Alubama - None
Gutsy - None
Dragomir - Sagebee (Not proper format)
June girl - Sagebee
Sagebee - Odd - Dragomir - Junegirl - Dragomir
Konno - Sagebee
Apriori - Sagebee
MadieV - Junegirl

Tally ~

Sagebee - 3
Junegirl - 1
Odd - 1
Dragomir - 1
MadieV - 1

Last edited:

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,965💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
110⚔️
Looked all over again if you post a quote it will be editing so what are you talking about

Honestly was thinking maybe your implying your investigator but your moves so far been scummy I'm going to assume for now your misremembering
Sir you literally quoted BOTH reasoning. At this point, you are acting rather blind to the logic for some reason. You can pretend to scum hunt all you want. Lol

Reactions: JojocIaw

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sir you literally quoted BOTH reasoning. At this point, you are acting rather blind to the logic for some reason. You can pretend to scum hunt all you want. Lol
Reread your quote your actually defending me
Post automatically merged:

The confirmed votes so far is given in post #564 ^^

Also I would like you post a 'Unvote' before changing your vote to a different player. ^^
Okay noted

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made that post because Ansatsuken said that he thought Junegirl was town because of RNG and not because of anything in game related so I used this reference to tell him that RNG is NOT a valid reason to town read anyone. That is a fact.

I've be playing off OJ for more than 6 months now so I don't think you guys are familiar with my playstyle anymore.

But more importantly Al, I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say about June. I started pushing on Sagebee because he was fluffing and doing literally nothing. I'm not fond of coasters and that is not a secret for anyone. That's why on OJ's mafia game my role was "coaster complainer". A wagon started on him and he started voting back and flip flopping about his votes. I pointed out what he was doing and, ever since junegirl posted her vote last night, I've been on her. I'm the one leading that wagon, not because anyone else said anything, but because she's legit acting suspicious. If you read back, you'd see the flow of everything because it looks like you missed it.
simply put I m not liking your play

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Votes so far~

Odd - Gister - Unvote- MadieV
Koto - Gister - Unvote - None- Sagebee- None
Avito - odd
Gister - Finalbeta (Not proper format)
Alubama - None
Gutsy - None
Dragomir - Sagebee (Not proper format)
June girl - Sagebee
Sagebee - Odd - Dragomir - Junegirl - Dragomir
Konno - Sagebee
Apriori - Sagebee
MadieV - Junegirl

Tally ~

Sagebee - 3
Junegirl - 1
Odd - 1
Dragomir - 2
MadieV - 1
I'm not sure if my eyes have a problem or not but I see two votes for Dragomir

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,965💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
110⚔️
Your explaining my vote to ansta for odd and no where you explain why you find me suspicious before you say I did reread then comment

And if you say you did where
Sir its literally the same post where I say your voting can be deception. You throwing yourself under the bus to save Odd. Thats literally my reasoning on top of I need Odd to live for the "test" I keep talking about.

I was right. You are acting blind to the logic I present, claiming that I have not given reasoning. If your next reply is you claiming that I have not provided the reasoning, I am done conversing with you.

You can feel its not good enough all you want but at least then you acknowledged that I have given my reasoning.

Reactions: JojocIaw
Status
Not open for further replies.