Regular
Kin
2,965💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
110⚔️
Also Alice didnt explain the inconsistent thing either
Its starting to seem like you look at posts in this thread in isolation. People are currently saying you have sporadic behavior with your voting spree and changing it to different people. Granted you are close to death, so you are trying to scramble for your life.

Alice noticed the inconsistency and tried to give you a tip. Alice is most likely referring to the sporadic behavior I mentioned. If not, excuse me and correct me Alice. If so, then what I garnered from the recent interactions should have easily be garnered for you as well considering your the person in the middle of it

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,965💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
110⚔️
Question when role is revealed do we also see alignment like if its town mafia or cult. Let say I'm revealed with a scum character diesnt show I'm mafia and they will use that to their advantage
Based on my experience. When people die, their affiliation is revealed as well. Even if it isn't. We are fighting against Akatsuki. Unless you are Itachi OR possibly Obito, you are definitely Mafia if you die and have a cloak. Anybody not from the Leaf or allied in some way would not be town. Thats my guess. We won't have to think hard to find out if you are non-town should they not reveal affiliation.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
30% is the percentage of Scum number?
Yes, that is upper limit of scum players allowed for any game. You then proceed to divide them between mafia/cult group- netural independents - serials, depending on your needs as a host.

Doesn't mean it has to be 7 players, it means that the worst case scenario is 7 players because that is the maximum allowed.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay guys 2 more hours to go ~

If any of you want to use your day ability, please submit your actions.
Post automatically merged:

I'll be posting another vote count shortly.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its starting to seem like you look at posts in this thread in isolation. People are currently saying you have sporadic behavior with your voting spree and changing it to different people. Granted you are close to death, so you are trying to scramble for your life.

Alice noticed the inconsistency and tried to give you a tip. Alice is most likely referring to the sporadic behavior I mentioned. If not, excuse me and correct me Alice. If so, then what I garnered from the recent interactions should have easily be garnered for you as well considering your the person in the middle of it
Let me start of by noting instead of earlier when asking explain if and why I'm the most suspicious to you you instead explain what you think someone else is saying.

Secondly I could of missed you saying you find me suspicious because you view me too sporadic in my votes but I haven't seen it.

Reason for my change of votes initially vote for ansta because he seemed mafia to me I gave the reasons before.

Dragomir had more mafia signs for me so switched vote.

Switched only to June to tie vote thinking it would cancel it.

I voted dragomir again because no one was trying to cancel my vote so might aswell vote for who I'm most suspicious of.

I never voted randomly

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The maximum amount of players a game should/could have is 30% of the current signed up players. 22 x 30% = 6.6 = 7 players. It could be less depending on how weak town is.
since when do you ply like this??

first you were pushing on sage then when someone says something about june you switch o her

then when I point out drago to you you try to soft defend him indirectly and now you say this lol

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,965💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
110⚔️
Let me start of by noting instead of earlier when asking explain if and why I'm the most suspicious to you you instead explain what you think someone else is saying.

Secondly I could of missed you saying you find me suspicious because you view me too sporadic in my votes but I haven't seen it.

Reason for my change of votes initially vote for ansta because he seemed mafia to me I gave the reasons before.

Dragomir had more mafia signs for me so switched vote.

Switched only to June to tie vote thinking it would cancel it.

I voted dragomir again because no one was trying to cancel my vote so might aswell vote for who I'm most suspicious of.

I never voted randomly
Your first line is flat out incorrect. Lool I already gave reasoning why I have my vote on you. There are two in particular. How about you find them instead of pulling fluff out the air.

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,965💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
110⚔️
So its very likely some attempt will hit Mafia/Scum going buy that number of players potentially played.
Have you thought about the idle players? If even 2 of them are Mafia, then that will hurt us tremendously. We haven't considered them due to inactivity which means they coast by while we keep targeting "Town".

Lastly if they are town, that hurts us tremendously well because...they aren't active. T-T Lose/Lose

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sage voting Odd, as means to tie, can very well be an attempt to stalemate the lynch. In my history of playing the game, tie lynch votes results in no death for the day.

Sage isn't trying to save his life, but save Odd's life. Why do I suspect both despite Sage voting or Odd, if both turn out to be Mafia? The order of events went from suspecting Odd with a fast train towards his death to an immediate hard shift on wanting to lynch Sage.

Sage "panicked" too quick over practically nothing and has spent most of day phase repeating explanations that do nothing to justify his behavior. His explanations shed light to his behavior, but does not convince me at least why his behavior should be excusable.

If you ask me, it was a poor attempt to justify and perhaps too poor. So poor that Odd's abilities surpass Sage, thus Sage is tributing his life to keep Odd around.

Not much information is solid considering its the first day phase.
Ok, and what is your opinion when he votes Odd if you think Odd is also a mafia? Yes he has stated his reason before. He voted Odd not out of suspicion but just to tie the vote. But still I want to hear your opinion on that.
Post automatically merged:

I meant this one,
Yes, I believe Sage could be Mafia.
Not a reason show me being scum actually supports me

Status
Not open for further replies.