Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ohh, that's what you meant. Hmm...day actions are a little tricky because they're not like night actions in the sense that they most of the time work independently from each other. This is unlike night actions, actions that you have to wait for all of them to be submitted in order to process them so you respect the priority order in the night actions resolution:

1. Copy
2. Hide
3. Bus Drive
4. Block
5. Redirect
6. Protect
7. Miscellaneous
9. Recruit
10. Inspect

Now, because of how independently they work, you really don't need to make them counter each other but more like balance them so neither faction has too much of an advantage.

As day action scum can have:

1- Writeups manipulation
2- Lynch redirects/fails
3- Hidden second lynches.
4- Lynch janitor
5- Cycle rolecrushes
6- Cycle roleblocks
7- Day Investigations
8- Day Kills
9- Vote manipulation

If I come up with other abilities, I'll let you know.
Post automatically merged:

No, I can't understand it. Let me break it down:

1- Ansa votes you because you're fluffing and not contributing much (it looked like a pressure vote).

2- Your first reaction was not engaging Ansa or question his vote to get a read on him (like your "townie self" should've) but to vote him immediately back just for the reason that he was casting suspicions on you. That is called OMGUS and it is universally known as a scum reaction.

3- Drago calls you out on it and places a vote on you.

4- Drago calling out your OMGUS makes you react, yet again, in an OMGUSish kind of way. At this point, we can call it OMGUSINCEPTION.

5- Drago is your main suspect (somehow Ansa, the starter of the wagon was forgotten) but yet your vote in on....odd?

6- You add Junegirl_9 who jumped on the wagon for reasons yet unknown. This one I can buy. Let's see what she has to say.
When I voted for antsa I asked him what reason he gave and just said it's a feeling dont say its because its activity because he doesnt state that and there were more that were less active.

Drago doesnt call me out just says my reaction is suss and votes

Reason drago is my main suspect is besides his reasoning be flimsy hes the only one strongly pushing lynch

And reason im suss on June is because when I see drago in convo not much longer she votes it's just a hunch and will be right if drago is mafia

And even tho you haven't pushed lynch yet I've seen even before you been supporting drago that's why I group you with them and see you 3 as a potential mafia click

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I'll be going to sleep now. I'll continue my inquiries tomorrow.

I can't remember his username but I'd like to see more of the guy who said he wanted to sit back on D1. Also, @Junegirl_19, we'll be waiting for your reasons.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehh go ahead but can you give a reason why and I did see dragomir in a conversation a minute ago so people note this in the future.
First off calm down, you are making yourself an easy target for some quality players

Secondly spotting Dragomir in a conversation is angleshooting, don't do it. It's using out of game knowledge to effect in game flow. I've seen it backfire everytime and it's generally considered a bad move

And thirdly don't vote me, vote for who you find suspicious. I could vote you up to save my own skin if I wanted but I think you are town so I'm not going to do that

Vote Lynch MadieV
Reason: I just have a really bad feeling that she is Mafia, going with my gut here

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,893💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gister appears very scummy to me. His aggressive behavior at the beginning of D1, repetition of why he is not part of mafia this game (why would you keep explaining that when you have to focus on scum hunting and not repeating yourself that you are not the bad guy) seem too much and very suspicious to me. His suspicion and putting Koto (a confirmed townie) in the scum list is another evidence that screams 'scum.'
It is interesting to see what other players are saying about certain people's behaviors from previous games they played together. The play style changes and roles are given randomly, however, it is not a bad idea to keep an eye for the difference in behavior. I haven't played with Odd before, but players say he seems different this game. It is something to consider.
And the more I read into it, I see Odd defending Gister, what a lovely coincidence, he is trying to save his mafia buddy. Wow, it is all right in front of us, just see it and act on it. It is so obvious.
And Gister was asking about role revealing earlier in the game even though it is prohibited. Is he trying to get somebody who hasn't read the rules to role claim and get role blocked because of it?
His overall behavior does not sit right with me.

I am still on page 10 and giving my thoughts up until then, so keep that in mind guys, please

Madie mentioned the day actions. I think they are presented to get players talking and into more discussions, that's my guess.

I am not liking people who choose to do 'No vote', it isn't a good sign and makes me question you because after so much discussion you can find the suspect based on posts and lynch that suspect. This way we have a better idea for the next dayphase who to look for and start creating chains of who is who. It gives results and it is necessary.

Ansatsuken and Sagebee's interaction is quite interesting. He mentioned Sagebee was a mafia in another game and hasn't posted much, and seeing how defensive Sagebee became once he got a vote for him tells me to keep an eye on Sagebee. And I see that after the vote, Sagebee quickly voted for Ansatsuken which is odd since he didn't state the reason other than 'Ansatsuken finds me suspicious after I only posted a few things and votes me out of nowhere'
Sagebee is another one who hasn't even noticed Koto be a confirmed townie. How do you guys play the game if you don't pay attention or read other players' posts!? His reaction to accusations are not making him look good, not at all.He then proceeds into argumanets with Drago with weak reasoning, or better yet, lack of reasoning, and makes himself appear even scummier. Moreover, he goes further and puts his suspicion only on people who voted for him, like really! Wow, what a ...play.

Vote lynch: Sagebee
Reason: Described above

Apriori mentioning Koto as his top 3 suspects, hmmm.And then he says he missed it and has never seen it in a mafia game. @Apriori seems you have played mafia before, haven't you? If you have, you would have seen actions as player reveals throughout, it is very common in a game. It is odd that you said you played before but you weren't familiar with that. All that applies if you played the game before. Hence my question.

This is only the beginning, and this game is really exciting, I am enjoying it. The hosts are doing a great job!
First off calm down, you are making yourself an easy target for some quality players

Secondly spotting Dragomir in a conversation is angleshooting, don't do it. It's using out of game knowledge to effect in game flow. I've seen it backfire everytime and it's generally considered a bad move

And thirdly don't vote me, vote for who you find suspicious. I could vote you up to save my own skin if I wanted but I think you are town so I'm not going to do that

Vote Lynch MadieV
Reason: I just have a really bad feeling that she is Mafia, going with my gut here
Why voting for Madie all of a sudden? Only because you have a feeling she is scum? That is not the valid reason, maybe you can give evidence to make your reasoning stronger, otherwise it looks very odd

I am all caught up, finally

Last edited:
Reactions: JojocIaw

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
@Koto about claims I meant you can claim on which side you are, Town or other factions. No more than that.

And one piece mafia would be a drag for me. I haven't even watched 100 episodes of that. U_U

Now guys you're playing like a Pro. I'll give you all a ramen meal soon. As dinner maybe? ^^

I never expected that Day 1 would create 19 damn pages. That's a lot to read. Specially when Ansa is here. You can try to write a Mafia game book. It will sell, you will be popular. Hehe.

Sorry I am definitely not being a proper host probably, I am still jumping like constipated penguin. ^^ U_U

Now, I want to say don't reveal your abilities even if you are on good side/bad side. Play it fair. And I'm sorry if I can't get to you guys in time, sorry for being late. I will try to be as much available as possible. ^^

Also we might need another substitute soon since Mr. Lonely isn't posting. If you guys can find a player please notify me. It would be like donating blood to me. I have begging people to join this game from the past week. Literally begging. My next option would be going down on my knees. *Sigh*

Off topic it was sorry for taking your time. Enjoy your game. And BANZAI!!!
Let me co-host!

Explain why. If anything my dude, your entire case against me is flimsy, you're not even making any sense mate.

I literally explained that to you and you ignored it.

Why don't you want to lynch anyone?
You don't wanna see how things will play out if everyone stays a little Longer? I definitely do.

Reactions: Poison

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why voting for Madie all of a sudden? Only because you have a feeling she is scum? That is not the valid reason, maybe you can give evidence to make your reasoning stronger, otherwise it looks very odd
My gut feelings are pretty spot on and if she really is Mafia then none of us stand a chance against her

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,893💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My gut feelings are pretty spot on and if she really is Mafia then none of us stand a chance against her
I see, it still doesn't appear as the solid kind of reasoning, but I'll keep it in mind.

I have a town read on Ansatsuken and Dupa

I haven't seen many posts from Alice, 6th Hokage, Avito, Alubama, Junegirl_19, Mr. Lonely (he is getting replaced as mentioned by the host), and IMP (who replaced him?)
Would you mind updating the players' list with subs, please @Poison chan if it's possible.

Reactions: Poison

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,965💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
110⚔️
I personally think Gister's way of playing is rather boring and lame. Revealing that much info (and it be true) is damaging to the game on many levels and I feel deserves punishment on principle. You are not a good player if you have to resort to damn near copy/paste your given character.

Either way. I request one thing. Do not allow the votes to accumulate on "Odd". You may ask why and I completely understand if this post seems scummy. I am currently testing something. My test will be ruin if he is killed and revealed to be town. I am also betting on the write up to reveal some information. If my hunches check out, town we are off to a great start.

As to ensure my test is actually taken. I shall place my vote on the leading name.

Vote Lynch: Sagebee

Reactions: JojocIaw

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm...Two people(MadieV and Konno) I saw saying I voted Sagebee first before Sagebee retaliated back.
Votes so far~
Odd - Gister - Unvote
Koto - Gister - Unvote - None- Sagebee
Avito - odd
Gister - Finalbeta
Alubama - None
Gutsy - None
Dragomir - Sagebee
June girl - Sagebee

Sagebee - Odd

Tally ~

Sagebee - 3
Odd - 2

Finalbeta - 1
^^^^

To be honest I'm not voting anyone yet. This looks trivial to others maybe, but small mistake like this could turn into a big problem later on. So I want to get the situation cleared.

I'm just suspecting Sagebee but not yet voting him.

I'm still reading his posts and maybe I can get something out of it before I start voting. That kind of activity that I really like to see, a conversation and discussion and not straight voting people because they suspecting you or put you inside his most suspicious person list.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reactions: JojocIaw and Konno

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good morning hard to catch up so many pages.

I firstly need to present a rule mentioned before in a post and be sure to make it known to everyone.

The thing is called Angleshooting and when you click it you go straight to the full explanations.
Reason I'm more so suspicious of dragomir and June besides dragomir being super suss seen him on chat and believe he asked for vote
This is an example for angleshooting and it proves nothing because the Base has many members and anyone can PM anyone.
Another example it's poiting who's reading the thread which is also irrelevant because if someone leave the computer on game's page he will appear online on the game when irl he is elswhere.
I gave just two examples and for the game to keep be fun for all, please respect this rule too.
I did this in the League of Legends game and get scolded and i understood very late how much it damage the game and how changed my right judgement.
Second, i need few hours for myself and i will post later my thoughts.

Reactions: Rohan

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly you think mafia would put so much attention on themselves for one person again dont see it as an over reaction when person with no reason says strong suspicion he could of literally said it about anyone else and would react the same
And people reacting to such accusation differs between each other. Not many players went straight voting the player who said that player is very suspicious to him. Most players tried to engage in conversation first. It applies into any type of situation, be it 2/3 posts or more than 20 posts. I based my suspicion not on the number of post you have but my hunch. This is a random role distribution game and not based on players experience, so anything is possible.

Yes I dont think its an overreaction but just a feeling of insecure within yourself. The insecurity must be because of something. I never pushed any read or observation or any case on you even after I put you inside my most suspicious list. I'm focusing on other matters altogether at that times. You're not the only Mafia(if you're really a Mafia) that exist in this game in the sense. As you're not yet made any big move in this game after your three posts I need to focus on the active one.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,893💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm...Two people(MadieV and Konno) I saw saying I voted Sagebee first before Sagebee retaliated back.

^^^^

To be honest I'm not voting anyone yet. This looks trivial to others maybe, but small mistake like this could turn into a big problem later on. So I want to get the situation cleared.

I'm just suspecting Sagebee but not yet voting him.

I'm still reading his posts and maybe I can get something out of it before I start voting. That kind of activity that I really like to see, a conversation and discussion and not straight voting people because they suspecting you or put you inside his most suspicious person list.
That's good you clarified that, I did think you voted for Sagebee

Reactions: Ansatsuken

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
I personally think Gister's way of playing is rather boring and lame. Revealing that much info (and it be true) is damaging to the game on many levels and I feel deserves punishment on principle. You are not a good player if you have to resort to damn near copy/paste your given character.

Either way. I request one thing. Do not allow the votes to accumulate on "Odd". You may ask why and I completely understand if this post seems scummy. I am currently testing something. My test will be ruin if he is killed and revealed to be town. I am also betting on the write up to reveal some information. If my hunches check out, town we are off to a great start.

As to ensure my test is actually taken. I shall place my vote on the leading name.

Vote Lynch: Sagebee
Explain this "test" of yours a little more?

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,965💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
110⚔️
Explain this "test" of yours a little more?
I cannot reveal too much considering I want to play the game in a more fair way despite another player. If my hunches prove to be correct, which I will admit depends on the information revealed during the write up for next day phase, then "Odd" flavor will be revealed to me.

Once revealed I can take the eyes of the public off to save a town member OR confirm that the eyes need to stay on him. Odd's death in the day ruins what I am currently setting up. If revealed Mafia, then we have information gathered by reviewing his interactions or lack thereof with the player base.

That information is vital but short lived. My test, if he proves to be mafia, will give town such a lead that its insane in my opinion.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Another idiotic thing you think if I was mafia that I would have people to support me but I'm the one being ganged up on.

I'm about to log out soon people with logic whatever happen at least heed what I said.
If you're mafia all these heeds mean nothing but if you're really a townie we will take your suggestion. But how could we know that you're not bluffing around with all these heeds? The thing I like about mafia game is reading player's no hope/last hope post such as that. It can be genuine or it can be nothing. But look at the stage of this game right now its still early in the game so I think it could be a genuine claim/statement. But one way to test Sagebee and his statement is by asking him to vote his most suspicious one. If he hesitate means he is afraid of getting caught wrong. It because if he made a wrong move(lynching a townie) people will put their focus on him in the next round. His most suspicious one right now is Dragomir. He voted Odd just to tie the tally. Waiting for your response Sagebee

Last edited:

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
I cannot reveal too much considering I want to play the game in a more fair way despite another player. If my hunches prove to be correct, which I will admit depends on the information revealed during the write up for next day phase, then "Odd" flavor will be revealed to me.

Once revealed I can take the eyes of the public off to save a town member OR confirm that the eyes need to stay on him. Odd's death in the day ruins what I am currently setting up. If revealed Mafia, then we have information gathered by reviewing his interactions or lack thereof with the player base.

That information is vital but short lived. My test, if he proves to be mafia, will give town such a lead that its insane in my opinion.
Well it depends on the write up. It seems like you're stalling to save a fellow mafia member (going off the idea that you yourself are mafia). That's how your action will be viewed. I'm curious as to what will happen :hmm:

Apriori

Regular
Kin
2,965💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
110⚔️
Well it depends on the write up. It seems like you're stalling to save a fellow mafia member (going off the idea that you yourself are mafia). That's how your action will be viewed. I'm curious as to what will happen :hmm:
Correct, it depends on the write up. I have thought of a fail safe just incase the write up does not provide enough. If I am murdered then you will learn that I was telling the truth in my test. Mafia simply did not want me to continue living with how influential I can be. Then you all should study the interactions or lack thereof between Odd and the player base.

If I live and the information did not reveal enough, then Mafia took advantage of the rather risky test I am trying to conduct. It does not mean Odd is not Mafia, he has already triggered those feelings from some of you all. You guys are welcome to vote me if nobody is painted more scummier than me. Not the best of choices, but a choice none the less.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Correct, it depends on the write up. I have thought of a fail safe just incase the write up does not provide enough. If I am murdered then you will learn that I was telling the truth in my test. Mafia simply did not want me to continue living with how influential I can be. Then you all should study the interactions or lack thereof between Odd and the player base.

If I live and the information did not reveal enough, then Mafia took advantage of the rather risky test I am trying to conduct. It does not mean Odd is not Mafia, he has already triggered those feelings from some of you all. You guys are welcome to vote me if nobody is painted more scummier than me. Not the best of choices, but a choice none the less.
Do you think Sagebee could be Mafia?

Dont ask other question at me, just answer my question first. After you answered it we can move to the next question. And this has something to do with your 'test'.

Speaking about Night Kill I think my chance to get kill in the next NP is higher than you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.