Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one bored by the Sakura, Sasuke, Sarada storyline and wish this gaiden focused more on Naruto as Hokage, Boruto, Himawari, and the other children instead of this Sarada "who's my momma" storyline?

Reimei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not too much action, but there must be some emotional plot development too. So haters can hate all they want.

Of course, Naruto's childhood flashbacks could use up less panels, but I liked Sakura/Sarada moments, and I don't care if she's the real mother or not anymore. A very good point that Kishi is conveying here is that family isn't about blood ties, its about LOVE. Without love, blood ties mean nothing.

On another note: Naruto's talk no jutsu is time-proof. It's awesome how dealt with Sarada.

nrto60

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura says she got something better than a kiss from Sasuke and pokes Sarada's head.

My prediction is that Sakura and Sasuke never actually got together. It's a facade. I think Sarada was an experiment Orochimaru tried to make using Sasuke and Karin's DNA. Sasuke found her and since he had to keep going on his missions he asked Sakura to take care of her. They pretend to be together so Sarada can live a ''normal'' life.
Makes sense, since there is no proof of sarada's birth in Konoha- manga facts...

Reactions: Dreamland

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"My wife isn't a weak woman"
*gets kidnapped by 2 two near dead men*
Clearly bro, Clearly.:lol
She just One Shotted a Sharingan/Mangekyo Sharingan user, putting him in a condition to where he needed an organ transplant in order to live, and was accidentally taken,and completely unharmed.

Am I the only one bored by the Sakura, Sasuke, Sarada storyline and wish this gaiden focused more on Naruto as Hokage, Boruto, Himawari, and the other children instead of this Sarada "who's my momma" storyline?
Hinata,and Himawari is fodder, Sasuke, Sakura,and Sarada are interesting, Naruto's doing great so far bonding with Sarada, and Boruto will become relevant when Sasuke becomes his Master.

Last edited:

jagajaga

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember when Sasuke gathering Taka team, Suigetsu said Karin did something to Sasuke and karin really got mad and punch him. Might be related to Sarada

MLady

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter!

I think Karin was experimented on and Sasuke and Sakura are keeping her daughter safe, but neither are her blood parents (someone had the same idea I see).

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter, just what i expect from Naruto Gaiden. 5/5

Anybody see the seal placed on Sarada? (prolly FTG?!?)

I can definitely see where things are going with Naruto and Sarada.
The forshadowing is real. what do you guys think?

King Nasus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was actually confused about this part lol. Cause during the war I believe he only manages to convey his emotions to everyone bc ino is already connecting everyone. Here he doesn't have ino connecting him to sarada obviously but he talks to her afterwards as if she saw those flashbacks which makes me think she did.

And yea it is true that it's weird that she wasn't surprised or amazed or didn't have any reaction that Naruto was treated as such back then and is now the respected hokage. Maybe everyone talks about it and everyone even those that weren't alive at that point know about it. What if his story is written in a book omg xD
no he was communicating without ino at the end through his chakra cloak!

ericdayo26

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didnt get the part where the susanoo appeared..who was the one talking this lines "No, you have no right to grumle at me", "what was that fight back there? Dont upset the kids like that"
I really dont get it, was it sasuke? but he dont talk like that at all..

Status
Not open for further replies.