Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know what's more nostalgic, the fact that I saw Naruto's childhood from the very beginning or the shitloads of flashbacks? XD

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's good to see Naruto so grown up and mature. Even though the flashbacks took a lot of panels, they were necessary for Sarada to understand what Naruto said. It was weird that she didn't get surprised that Naruto was a loner, and an orphan, and was resented by the whole village and all. Did she already know all this? :/

pandav p

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome chapter. Naruto' s advice was great. He still is the same as before, wanting to help everyone, and used his most powerful weapon , the Talk no Jutsu!! ; -).

crashbash4e

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked new naruto chapter it was good how naruto explained things to sarada but it has to many flash back sigh but at least the must epic part was that sasuke unleashed perfect susano at first was like he had weaker power now it returned real then what about naruto was it the same?

King Nasus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's good to see Naruto so grown up and mature. Even though the flashbacks took a lot of panels, they were necessary for Sarada to understand what Naruto said. It was weird that she didn't get surprised that Naruto was a loner, and an orphan, and was resented by the whole village and all. Did she already know all this? :/

No that was just naruto thinking he didn't let sarada see that. Or else she would have been very surprised indeed.

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura says she got something better than a kiss from Sasuke and pokes Sarada's head.

My prediction is that Sakura and Sasuke never actually got together. It's a facade. I think Sarada was an experiment Orochimaru tried to make using Sasuke and Karin's DNA. Sasuke found her and since he had to keep going on his missions he asked Sakura to take care of her. They pretend to be together so Sarada can live a ''normal'' life.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke can turn his right eye from sharingan to EMS and left eye from rinnegan to Sharinnegan. So do 1 Sharinnegan eye equal or surpass the power of two rinnegan, cause two doujutsu eyes suppose to quadruple your power (is this a way for Kishimoto to not give Sasuke two rinnegan eyes)?

Also how is Sasuke getting to Kaguya dimension (a lot of question this chapter)?

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought he conveyed that flashback to Sarada, lol. Like he did in the war with everyone.
I was actually confused about this part lol. Cause during the war I believe he only manages to convey his emotions to everyone bc ino is already connecting everyone. Here he doesn't have ino connecting him to sarada obviously but he talks to her afterwards as if she saw those flashbacks which makes me think she did.

And yea it is true that it's weird that she wasn't surprised or amazed or didn't have any reaction that Naruto was treated as such back then and is now the respected hokage. Maybe everyone talks about it and everyone even those that weren't alive at that point know about it. What if his story is written in a book omg xD

Pervy Sensei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome chapter !! 5/5
the suspense is killing me
Naruto is such a dope and humble Hokage
Sasuke looks kind of dumb to me..
Maybe cause he's a dead beat lol