Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great chapter tho, don't understand why people complain about flashbacks...

Sasuke still a damn badass. I understand Sarada's feelings as I, Kujo Jotaro has a daughter too. Girls are like that I want to say. Kids...

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm glad to see that people liked this chapter.. lots of ppl wanted ALL the answers this chap.. it doesn't work that way lol.

i was a little surprised to find out sasuke couldn't use his full power until now, but it makes sense the way he fought earlier.
i don't really get how he's been looking in kaguya's dimension, but he could always have developed new powers after all these years..

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I told people Sasuke wasn't rusty like Natuto was, but low on chakra. Sasuke totally destroy young and older Shin without being able to use Susanoo. Basically Sasuke was in base mode and they still couldn't compete with him, but it do explain why Sasuke had to take some kunai in the back to protect his daughter.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So.. what an interesting chapter.

We get to see naruto's persuation skills improve since he had a lifetime of practice with sasuke.

Then we get to know what sasuke has been doing on his leaves. Hes pretty much dimension hopping looking for something/someone.

We also get to see sasuke's humor similar to naruto's as he did that susanoo thing and found it hard to resist not to act like kurama arguing with naruto.

As for speculations go: im guessing sakura will end up like tsunade. No babies, still a hot "milf" after 100 yrs.

Someone has taken an interest on karin and her bloodline powers (like naruto's mom) she had given birth to sarada but karin has gone missing and sasuke is looking for her. Sarada is then adopted by sakura and kept in the dark about her past. (Similar to naruto)

Naruto's obsession with the uchihas causes bolt to search for the uchihas. Shin finds bolt and makes him his prodigy (oro+sasuke relationship in the chunin exam)

In the end, the new generation will fight the old generation.

KesOnFire

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either way i still enjoyed it and i think im liking sakura more and more Sasuke still the man!!! MY ***** WIT DEM EYES but u still dont surpass naruto xD

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can see where Kishimoto is going with this father figure and Sarada plotlline.

Naruto is going to be more of a father figure to Sarada and Sasuke is going to more of a father figure to Boruto. Why Kishimoto want it that way, I don't know (I guess Kishi wanted them to be god father to each other kid).

Also Karin gave Sarada some type of blood transfusion to help heal her, when she was younger. Giving Kishimoto the best of both worlds and a cop out, cause he knew making Sasuke have a kid with Karin would of been the better choice than Sakura, cause of how crazy powerful the kid would have been. So he still found away to have Sarada have Uzumaki blood anyway with a BS back story involving Karin helping Sasuke & Sakura kid on the strength of how much she love Sasuke.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looked like Naruto marked Sarada.. good think in case she goes MIA. lol Now things are going to pick up and with the confirmation that naruto and sasuke still have their sage chakra... im interested to see what else shin has up his sleeve, as well as what orochimaru will do if he goes with them after shin.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ninshu TalkNoJutsu, Naruto's most powerful weapon ;-). Sarada is so going to be his disciple by the way and next we get a Sasuke Boruto moment with Itachi - Hokage Naruto parallels, easy foreshadowing.
My thoughts exactly!!!

Loved this chapter,5/5
I couldn't erase my smile from Naruto's Talk no Jutsu xD
Sasuke is so OP :3
Haha, I couldn't stop smiling from Naruto's advice. He's gotten so wise and bad-ass now
Awesome chapter. Naruto' s advice was great. He still is the same as before, wanting to help everyone, and used his most powerful weapon , the Talk no Jutsu!! ; -).
It's good to see Naruto so grown up and mature. Even though the flashbacks took a lot of panels, they were necessary for Sarada to understand what Naruto said. It was weird that she didn't get surprised that Naruto was a loner, and an orphan, and was resented by the whole village and all. Did she already know all this? :/
Sakura says she got something better than a kiss from Sasuke and pokes Sarada's head.

My prediction is that Sakura and Sasuke never actually got together. It's a facade. I think Sarada was an experiment Orochimaru tried to make using Sasuke and Karin's DNA. Sasuke found her and since he had to keep going on his missions he asked Sakura to take care of her. They pretend to be together so Sarada can live a ''normal'' life.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if Kishimoto made a drawing mistake, but why is Sasuke EMS right eye back to MS stage design? Can Sasuke go through all the stages of the sharingan at will and what's the point? Do when he goes into EMS, do he also then make his Sharinnegan more powerful or is it cause Sasuke can now take his Sharinnegan to whole other level as we'll and change the design of it too (Mangekyō Sharinnegan)?

Come on Kishimoto, this is to many questions for a short manga or to be making mistakes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.