omuyasha

Banned
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Sarada will join the Neo Akatski since she will seek answers like Sasuke did with Oro. I also think Sasuke is neglecting her so that she becomes emotional enough to activate the sharingon. What if Mitsuki was Oro in the body of a boy? I feel like since Oro couldn't get Itachi or Sasuke, Sarada is the next best thing for real Uchiha power. That blond Uchiha is a fake.
That is possible since Karin is most likely Sarada's mother; making her both Uchiha and Uzumaki (descendant of Senju) therefor she's the perfect target to gain ultimate power. Maybe the reason why Sakura agreed to act as Sarada's mother was to prevent anyone from finding that out, especially Orochimaru.

makosheva7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved the feel of this chapter. So mysterious. Such a classic Naruto vibe. 4.5/5 for this chapter. I don't mind that Uchiha kids design. Mitsuki is a baws.

SasukexNeji

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is possible since Karin is most likely Sarada's mother; making her both Uchiha and Uzumaki (descendant of Senju) therefor she's the perfect target to gain ultimate power. Maybe the reason why Sakura agreed to act as Sarada's mother was to prevent anyone from finding that out, especially Orochimaru.
Yes, but Oro knows... you better believe it!

Tenshi Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory on old onion head is he is a sasuke clone orochimaru created(orochimaru being who he is with little to no motive just to troll or to see if he could recreate a rinnegan) seeing as he hates sasuke for killing itachi he might have some remnant memories and is unstable AF and believes he is the real brother of itachi. Idk

JincoII

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I can say is clearly Masashi Kishimoto likes to screw over the Sakura character.
I don't think she is even married the kids is not hers, WOW.
I thought Sasuke goal was to kill his brother and restore the Uchiha.

Konohanin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And... The one wearing the cloak is none other than... Shisui!!! He never truly killed himself *plot twist!* Who else looked up to Itachi?
still not sure if Shisui would be the one to bear so much hate towards Sasuke. It's not like he didn't know how bad the Uchiha were prior to the massacre, so he (if he survived the fall) is smart enough to know that Itachi might not have had a choice and he would have known that Itachi loved Sasuke enough to go through all of that. If it is Shisui he should have known why Itachi joined akatsuki in the first place.

I'm with you there, it would be a hell of a plot twist.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well since ive been inactive for half a year now, be gentle

we can see that in this chapter that Sasuke still doesnt have his left arm, pretty sure they can just use the (hashirama?) cells the recreate it. So he still hasnt came back from when he left.
he can cast a technique without saying it and with only one hand.

for people saying that hes an idiot for not charging it with any of his lightning techs even though he just used one on the onion head, think of his past.
He had lived most of his life in seclusion and therefore not very fond of technology. As well as he didnt stick around in Konoha so even if he can charge his phone, he probably wont even notice that hes even have a phone for his first act would be sending a raven, as he had always done.

ChooChoo is a comic relief and will soon be overused. its kishis way of taking a poke on how the kid's generation are like. with the identity crisis and what not.

Salad's past, well thats kind of a given. Dad gone, secret birth. reminds me a lot like Naruto's. Sakura's probably the surrogate mother so in a way, she is her mom.
As I see it, Sasuke is looking for Karin. Maybe something happened during the Last movie (havent seen it so, speculation. also is it even canon?)

As for Naruto and Sasuke's OPness, theyre just reserved. Pretty sure Naruto can sense everyone doesnt matter whether hes in SM. Hes still connected to everyone and especially since hes got the Yin chakra. Sasuke as well. (if someone says they dont due to no longer having the hands therefore the mark, well Sasuke still has the Sharinnegan)

Onion head and stranger, possibly from Itachibase made their way in the manga. in all seriousness though, Onion head is using Obito's fighting style. Chain and vanish?

Also why cant Bolt be like his sister? Hes too needy. Kishi really likes to make correlations doesnt he? "for nostalgia purposes" maybe.

its an OK chapter for me. its building up to something though something big. This Manga isnt 50 chapters worth if you ask me(someone told me itll only be that long). It can be a totally new arc, if Kishis willing.

xxsasukex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
interesting very interesting.....5/5 for making me want more..... was sasuke even using his sharingan???? also no wonder they said it would be short. Like how long will it take for sasuke and naruto to rape these fools.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I can say is clearly Masashi Kishimoto likes to screw over the Sakura character.
He's always done this to Sakura. Silly me, I thought she might actually get to use her skills, but no, much more fun to make her accidentally destroy her house and be unconscious. Can't even let her get the guy. Kishi is honestly harder on her than any other character.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its high time , Shisui Uchiha gonna come back ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Shisui Uchiha's return is highly doubtful.
1. He doesn't have the Sharingan, so if he comes back, it will be without his eyes.
2. There is a reason Shisui's MS was destroyed in Shippuden without being significantly used. That's because having a power so dope as Kotoamatsukami in the ninja world would cause riot and enmity among various clans to obtain that power.
3. Someone like Shisui whose ideals inspire even Itachi, the most mature and understanding Uchiha of his time, wouldn't come close to doing such a thing, or taking the role of an antagonist.

Yeah. There could be a reason. Maybe he wants Sasuke and Sarada meet personally.
I dont buy that crap about not sensing Sarada because of deactivated SM.
He could dead by now then from an ambush attack .
He doesn't know Sarada is following him because he can't sense her presence. He didn't have Sage Mode activated.

@bold Don't underestimate the perceptive ability of the Sharingan.

Damn, the blonde boy is truely patethic.
Sasuke used mere lightning and a knee and the boy was already gone.
Lord sasuke is something else , if sasuke used PS its over :lmao:
It would be pathetic of Sasuke to use PS i.e. to use his maximum power to fight someone like that. Or rather highly immature! This isn't Sasuke's style. He only uses the amount of power that's required, unless he is really furious about something. And that's exactly what's really cool about him. He counters everything with least requirements of power like it's no big deal.

His maximum powers should be reserved for the right moment, which will make them feel more special and epic, because they deserve their hype. Using them unnecessarily would make Sasuke look like an idiot and his powers won't remain as interesting to watch.

1. How can you be so sure?
2. Sasuke long gave up on his goal. Naruto convinced him to do so. He gave up on his former ideals, and also gave up the purpose he was fighting for in his final fight against Naruto. Sasuke surrendered to Naruto's way and gave up on his own way. Don't you understand what these words imply?

You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator:

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Plot twist: this was Oro's dream during IT. Or that's when he got the idea to custom engineer his own personal Uchiha. He had everyone's DNA already, so why not?

It's obvious that whoever is hidden in the Akatsuki robe has manipulated blondie into hating Sasuke, but who on earth thinks he'd possibly stand a chance of defeating Sauce?

Boruto will probably tag along with Sarada just to irk his dad, and since Mitsuki seems to be his bud, he'll go too.
It's interesting that even now when an unknown character shows up, everyone thinks it's Shisui. XD

B00m

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New Akatsuki is definitely interesting, it is strange how many past symbols are playing a roll already.
Lots of questions:
- Why would someone use the same cloaks?
- Why would this said leader slap a uchiha symbol on members back? The sharingan wasn't enough?
- Why the panel with Sarada and the new sharingan character? Are the related somehow?

This new leader of Akatsuki, and his subordinate, seem to be fixated on Itachi in particular, BUT they don't know how strong Sasuke is? Or they are under the assumption he could have lost power hence why they just wanted to test Sasuke?

Not sure what to think and my memory is kind of blurred of the ending of shippuden, but did white Zetsu every die? Not like he was obsessed with Itachi but he can travel through earth to get/create anything. Also, the one kid talking to Sarada seems suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.