AndreJNZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See? Now even Shizune is not telling her. There aren't any records of Sarada's birth in KONOHAGAKURE. They are all tight lipped about this shit.

What is their deal? What is the big secret? Gesus....

Konohanin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BTW where is Tsunade in all of this, you would think she would come in and see her student when she has these recurrent "fainting" spells? If Sakura is the real mother, wouldn't it be Shizune or Tsunade to deliver her baby? Sarada could just have asked her.

Amaterasu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice chapter, there was Sauce, so 5/5. Damn, Sasuke wrecked him lamooo, but we still don't know about him and the Akatsuki boy...

Wtf with the phones ? kishi is abusing it

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BTW where is Tsunade in all of this, you would think she would come in and see her student when she has these recurrent "fainting" spells? If Sakura is the real mother, wouldn't it be Shizune or Tsunade to deliver her baby? Sarada could just have asked her.
Either Sakura was on travel with Sasuke and came home with a baby or there was some big shit like the Kyuubi event was for Naruto happening during Sarada's birth. Some people currently think that maybe the new Uchiha boy has Sarada's original eyes, which with the current turn of events doesn't seem so far fetched at all.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, not bad, but I guess the excitement was gone from all the freaking spoilers on the NDS. I'm liking Sarada more and more, hopefully everything works out for her, one way or another. Mitsuki is another interesting individual, he seems to not be from Konoha, and is somewhat of a prick - I like that.

Sasuke can now apparently weave signs with one hand, and has a new sword. The blond Uchiha is probably an experiment, though that'd mean that he'll be disposed of, since I really don't see Sasuke adopting him. As for the Akatsuki member - well, anyone but Orochimaru would be fine.

4/5

Reactions: Konohanin
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im assuming the cloaked guy might be Sishui The teleporter only because he was the closest friend of itachi... and when he fell from the waterfall it didn't really show what happened to his body... Similiar to how Obito fell through the rock after saving kikashi as kids.

Last edited:

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Sasuke hasn't seen SS for years and sends a hawk to Naruto but doesn't bother with Sakura XD

ChouChou is absolutely hilarious

Naruto comes across as incompetent. Why call kakashi at the first snif of trouble. From the reply Kakashi gave, it seems like Naruto is over reliant on getting advice from his predecessor.

EnderWolf1013

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When chocho first said that about her parents my first thought is that sh'es an idiot, but whatever.

It was a pretty good chapter and I'm curious to see what happens in the next one.

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just want to know why Sasuke doesn't communicate with his daughter if he has the means to do so! It was a good chapter overall. Sasuke was cool when dealing with the strange looking guy.:cool: I really enjoyed getting a glimpse of Naruto at work. :)

The Ninja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Sarada will join the Neo Akatski since she will seek answers like Sasuke did with Oro. I also think Sasuke is neglecting her so that she becomes emotional enough to activate the sharingon. What if Mitsuki was Oro in the body of a boy? I feel like since Oro couldn't get Itachi or Sasuke, Sarada is the next best thing for real Uchiha power. That blond Uchiha is a fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.