Naruto Full 9 Tails Fox(Form) Vs. Sasuke Susuno EPICNESS!!!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm a Sasuke fanboy, so what, all of u saying that sasuke sux, is weak, will get his butt kicked, are Naruto's fanboys 2. I don't like Naruto but I don't hate him either, people talk about sasuke with such grudge that it sometimes makes me think some ppl lost their gf's or got their bikes stolen by this character. U think sasuke would win ok. U think naruto would win ok. Why do ppl always wanna impose their oppinion as an absolute fact into other ppl with a different opinion. No one knows whats next until kishi puts it on paper. and may i add this line at the end. Sasuke rocks!

Dgmf

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
most people surprise me. D title of d manga is naruto meaning he is d protagonist n must win. Bcos sasuke defeated him once does not mean he will always see this he will even surpass the sage n become d best ninja ever cos ot is his dream n not for selfish purpose but to protect loved omce n defeat evil. As senju always win he will n make sasuke bow n see reasons like he did neji. He is uzumaki n will use power itachi gave to become d sage with control over kyubi n itachi knew this n said he does not wish it come to this as he gave him d power. So naruto will achieve d real truth of love win at d end.

Jediah

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasnt itachis jutsu a genjutsu??
And dont u need rinnegan for spacetime jutsu ??
Correct me if im wrong
Yeah haha. I think I used 'spacetime' incorrectly. I actually have no idea what Itachi's jutsu was called, but that was the one I was talking about.

I have no idea as to wether one would need a rinnegan for a space time jutsu.

hehehe. My bad

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well tbh regardless of what any1 thinks kishi will do watever to try and even the match out... but really naruto would have no chance bcuz for one sasuke is an uchiha.. and especially skilled and gifted uchiha soon to have all the itachi's powers and abilities added onto wat he already has... and the uchiha have the ability to surpress the ninetail's chakra idk why every1 makes a big fuss bout naruto vs sasuke bcuz really sasuke is naruto's kryptonite.. and with itachi's powers in sasuke he might even gain the same ability as madara to teleport/dimensional thing bcuz naruto gained a fast ability such as the FTG but even if sasuke dont get an ability such as that he was still able to keep up with Raikage's Full speed and thats without the Susanoo and without itachi's abilities..
but what about the powers that itachi gave naruto? would'nt dat be more thn enough added to kyuubi chakra

kelaway05

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now that fight will be more than epic it will be classic too, can't wait to see that happen buh i am more curious to see the power that itachi gave naruto manifest...

masterylucain

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you need to actually watch the show before correcting someone.Naruto does not have a large amount of chakra,his chakra is neutral.
What fo you mean? Naruto DOES have a large amount of chakra no duh, hes in uzumaki cla, his high chakra is the reason he learned sage mode, and i think u mean that his rasengan chakra is neutral, other than that, his chakra type is wind.
Getting back to subject,Yes,I think the battle between Sasuke's Susano'o & Naruto's Nine-tailed form would indeed be epic.But personaly I think Susano'o would win because Sasuke can sustain it forever but how long can Naruto sustain his true form...
Well of course The battle would be epic, btw actually susanooo drains like OD chakra, sasuke has a lot of chakra, but less than naruto, nauto has a large chakra reserve, so fo course when using susano, he wouldnt be blind, but he would run out of chakra.
correct me if im wrong but doesnt madaras teleportation come from rinnegan tht allows him to use space time jutsu or somthin?

And kakashis sharingan send watever he looks at into another dimension no teleportation
Not tele portation, but yes, teleports stuff to anoth dimension, and madaras space time ninjutsu comes from his EMS, not the rinnegan.
LOL u gotit all wrong

1 All uzumakis wer born with an abnormal amount of chakra thts y they wer feared

2 Susanoo drains chakra like nothing
He cant make it last forever

3 Wind element is strong against susanoo and...
Narutos rasenshuriken is a wind tech

Ppl need to read this stuff.
I think you have to read the manga before correcting someone.
Lol
Rasenshuriken is a wind techniqe just like its predecesssor!NOOOOO!(sarcasm)But I didnt know all that other stuff about the susano'o & Naruto's heritage.(not sarcasm)
Oh ok.
susanoo puts strain on physical body...ems was said 2 get rid of blindness but who knows... and naruto has 100 times more chakra than kakashi without the fox.
ummm this doesnt have to do with kakashi.
YOU ARE SO WRONG haha! sasuke is the one who is always seconds away from getting killed and something saves him, ie: haku tried not to kill him, itachi let him win, killer bee should've killed him SEVERAL times (without the hachibi), orochimaru's daycare service just helped sasuke, raikage was stopped, tsuchikage would've dissolved him (madara saved him), mitzukage would've melted him to death (zetsu saved him), etc... naruto has only a few saves!
Thats true, he always gets saved, or else he would be dead by now.
Im tired of the fkin suspense!!
I sisncerely dont give 2 shts about gaaras dad ...
No offense to gaara fans
Im not a garra fan but i do care about garras dad.
now that fight will be more than epic it will be classic too, can't wait to see that happen buh i am more curious to see the power that itachi gave naruto manifest...
Who isnt curiros about Narutos power given by itachi?

bboyhurricane

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow when i wrote this thread I didnt intend for it to fall under the "Debate" Catagory and being revalent for all this time......U_U
actually bro, it's a really great thread idea, seeing is how sasuke fanbois are in waiting to see if their "hero" can back himself up to Naruto now.

and I accepted your request by the way, later bro.

burritoman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto is only able to master rasengan and sage mode only bcuz of the fox's power.. without naruto is nothin .. naruto depened on the fox hiswhole and continues to do so... hes usin the fox's power right now.. and if thats gets extracted and comes back to life like gaara naruto wud have nothin... no more shadow clones... no more sage mode... no more rasengans and no more sexy jutsu.. oly naruto wud be left with without the fox's power is his infamous Talk no jutsu!
you are an absolute idiot

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to know who "WOULDNT" want to see that as the epic fight at the end with Sasuke and Naruto?!?!?!

I think i would "Die" from epicness cause i know Kishi would make it more epic than Life itself xd.........
This is my introduction and my first time ever replying to a post on this site. I have been following Naruto and Naruto Shippuden anime and manga ever since it has reached america. This topic on which you are discussing Sasuke vs Naruto is a very interesting one. Note Sasuke is meant to be Naruto's rival meaning that the both of them push each other to improve in strength and in skills. Regardless of which Sasuke who has Uchiha lineage running through his veins, and Naruto who has Senju running through his veins along with the fox, they are both rival and brother clans of each other, it was stated in the manga that the sage of six paths gave the uchiha it's eyes techniques and special jutus, while it gave the senju it's life force. I detest the comment that was made about the senju always willing between the two. It's only been stated that the senju defeated the senju once and that was the battle between the first hokage and madra uchiha, in which not to sound bias or anything which of the two are still among the living? Just asking that question. On another note concering Sasuke, he is very much alive because of the sacrifices, or the heroics that others have bestowed upon him, but do not sell him short. The statement in which he only defeated one person at full power (Danzo) is not correct, what about a certain akaktsuki member named Deidra? Give him credit who fell by Sasukes hand no matter how it was won and win is a win. Shall I list them. Naruto was defeated at the valley of the end, though in actutality it should have been a draw. He would have defeated Gaara had it not been for Shukka. Oorochimaru fell by his hands, and most I say that in the end he did managed to go toe to toe with Itachi for a major period of the battle? Let's us not also forget the five summit where he withstood battling against all of the kages, and survived. Then there's Danzo which he defeated, and still managed to battle against Kakashi for a breif moment quote I say this almost blindley. My credit to Naruto is that he came along way from being the knuckled headed ninja that he was once, through the help of Iruka, Kakashi, Jiriya, and influence through the rivarly between him and Sasuke he has improved and become a great ninja. To his accomplishments, Haku, Kiba, Neji, Gaara, Kabuto, Kakzaku, and Pein. Sage mode, and fox mode are both unique in their own stand points. Yes the sharingan does have the ability to control or supress the nine tails fox, it's been seen with madra and also stated with Sasuke and Naruto encountered each other after the two year time skip in Oorochimaru's lair where Sasuke and the 9 tails actually spoke. When it comes down to it, no one knows who really in truth who will win. We do know the full extent of the magenkyo sharingian combined with Itachi's, because in reality we have still yet to see Madra's full power of the Sharigan, or even the rinnegan, so for us to make assumptions on to whom will win, we can't. What I will say that in the end I do believe that Naruto and Sasuke will defeat Madra together, as far as everything else, well it's pretty much all in the air.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well of course The battle would be epic, btw actually susanooo drains like OD chakra, sasuke has a lot of chakra, but less than naruto, nauto has a large chakra reserve, so fo course when using susano, he wouldnt be blind, but he would run out of chakra.

Not tele portation, but yes, teleports stuff to anoth dimension, and madaras space time ninjutsu comes from his EMS, not the rinnegan.

Oh ok.

This is my introduction and my first time ever replying to a post on this site. I have been following Naruto and Naruto Shippuden anime and manga ever since it has reached america. This topic on which you are discussing Sasuke vs Naruto is a very interesting one. Note Sasuke is meant to be Naruto's rival meaning that the both of them push each other to improve in strength and in skills. Regardless of which Sasuke who has Uchiha lineage running through his veins, and Naruto who has Senju running through his veins along with the fox, they are both rival and brother clans of each other, it was stated in the manga that the sage of six paths gave the uchiha it's eyes techniques and special jutus, while it gave the senju it's life force. I detest the comment that was made about the senju always willing between the two. It's only been stated that the senju defeated the senju once and that was the battle between the first hokage and madra uchiha, in which not to sound bias or anything which of the two are still among the living? Just asking that question. On another note concering Sasuke, he is very much alive because of the sacrifices, or the heroics that others have bestowed upon him, but do not sell him short. The statement in which he only defeated one person at full power (Danzo) is not correct, what about a certain akaktsuki member named Deidra? Give him credit who fell by Sasukes hand no matter how it was won and win is a win. Shall I list them. Naruto was defeated at the valley of the end, though in actutality it should have been a draw. He would have defeated Gaara had it not been for Shukka. Oorochimaru fell by his hands, and most I say that in the end he did managed to go toe to toe with Itachi for a major period of the battle? Let's us not also forget the five summit where he withstood battling against all of the kages, and survived. Then there's Danzo which he defeated, and still managed to battle against Kakashi for a breif moment quote I say this almost blindley. My credit to Naruto is that he came along way from being the knuckled headed ninja that he was once, through the help of Iruka, Kakashi, Jiriya, and influence through the rivarly between him and Sasuke he has improved and become a great ninja. To his accomplishments, Haku, Kiba, Neji, Gaara, Kabuto, Kakzaku, and Pein. Sage mode, and fox mode are both unique in their own stand points. Yes the sharingan does have the ability to control or supress the nine tails fox, it's been seen with madra and also stated with Sasuke and Naruto encountered each other after the two year time skip in Oorochimaru's lair where Sasuke and the 9 tails actually spoke. When it comes down to it, no one knows who really in truth who will win. We do know the full extent of the magenkyo sharingian combined with Itachi's, because in reality we have still yet to see Madra's full power of the Sharigan, or even the rinnegan, so for us to make assumptions on to whom will win, we can't. What I will say that in the end I do believe that Naruto and Sasuke will defeat Madra together, as far as everything else, well it's pretty much all in the air.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but what about the powers that itachi gave naruto? would'nt dat be more thn enough added to kyuubi chakra

BloodSeed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why is it that every uchiha fanboys think susanoo is the 0MFG tech in naruto? Do you actually think that susanoo is stronger than the 9tails?and fanboys should reread what is susanoo. It DRAINS chakra thats why even sasuke got his EMS he cant spam it as like you are thinking, yes he will not go blind but STILL it drains chakra like theres no tomorrow. And naruto have huge amount of chakra(blue) + ninetails(red) that blue chakra alone is way more than sasukes chakra. Another thing the title is naruto not sasuke if u still think in the final sasuke will win then you are idiots

sdv12

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shawnd ur such an Hippocratic when has naruto depended on the foxes pwer for rasengan give me a break and quit hating on naruto u scrub. and he has sage mode that has nothin to do with foxes pwer so just sdfu

saroj

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Susano'o will definately lose......
Danzo almost defeated it, how the hell would it beat Nine Tailed Fox
Even tho the fox is only at it's half potential cuz Minato sealed the other half in him, but still I say Fox....
plus naruto also have a special gift given by itachi whic is given to naruto specially to fight with sasuke

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well tbh regardless of what any1 thinks kishi will do watever to try and even the match out... but really naruto would have no chance bcuz for one sasuke is an uchiha.. and especially skilled and gifted uchiha soon to have all the itachi's powers and abilities added onto wat he already has... and the uchiha have the ability to surpress the ninetail's chakra idk why every1 makes a big fuss bout naruto vs sasuke bcuz really sasuke is naruto's kryptonite.. and with itachi's powers in sasuke he might even gain the same ability as madara to teleport/dimensional thing bcuz naruto gained a fast ability such as the FTG but even if sasuke dont get an ability such as that he was still able to keep up with Raikage's Full speed and thats without the Susanoo and without itachi's abilities..
naruto aint got FTG(as far as we know) it was just pure speed and he can probably still go faster and wow you are one die hard uchiha fan as far as im concerned sasuke is nowhere near narutos level atm EMS or Not naruto has evolved from a friggen charmander straight to a charizard (yes i refered back to pokemon) and naruto still has lots of room for improvement whereas once sasukes got his ems there aint anything left for him to train other than to try and steal a rinnengan or create a brand new justu(cud take years) whereas naruto could learn to co op wid the kyubi go full kyubi and use TBB that way enhance his sage mode prowess learn to contorl his rikudo mode speed and strength and of course further develop the rasengan -_-

(oh wow theres 24 pages thought there was just one -_-

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Oh ok.

i was giving u a an example of the amount if chakra he has take time and think pls