Naruto Full 9 Tails Fox(Form) Vs. Sasuke Susuno EPICNESS!!!

K stunna man

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to know who "WOULDNT" want to see that as the epic fight at the end with Sasuke and Naruto?!?!?!

I think i would "Die" from epicness cause i know Kishi would make it more epic than Life itself xd.........

*since so many people commented and thought this was interesting, i think i deserve reps or atleast a thank u *xd

Last edited:

Ninja Killer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the fight might b a lot of talking bcuz naruto knows that susake is going to go all out but he doesnt want to fight... I think naruto tries to make susake use all of his chakra which leads to him using all his chakra then the fox will step in when madara tires to get a weaken naruto.

Shawnd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well tbh regardless of what any1 thinks kishi will do watever to try and even the match out... but really naruto would have no chance bcuz for one sasuke is an uchiha.. and especially skilled and gifted uchiha soon to have all the itachi's powers and abilities added onto wat he already has... and the uchiha have the ability to surpress the ninetail's chakra idk why every1 makes a big fuss bout naruto vs sasuke bcuz really sasuke is naruto's kryptonite.. and with itachi's powers in sasuke he might even gain the same ability as madara to teleport/dimensional thing bcuz naruto gained a fast ability such as the FTG but even if sasuke dont get an ability such as that he was still able to keep up with Raikage's Full speed and thats without the Susanoo and without itachi's abilities..

Reactions: K stunna man

K stunna man

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well tbh regardless of what any1 thinks kishi will do watever to try and even the match out... but really naruto would have no chance bcuz for one sasuke is an uchiha.. and especially skilled and gifted uchiha soon to have all the itachi's powers and abilities added onto wat he already has... and the uchiha have the ability to surpress the ninetail's chakra idk why every1 makes a big fuss bout naruto vs sasuke bcuz really sasuke is naruto's kryptonite.. and with itachi's powers in sasuke he might even gain the same ability as madara to teleport/dimensional thing bcuz naruto gained a fast ability such as the FTG but even if sasuke dont get an ability such as that he was still able to keep up with Raikage's Full speed and thats without the Susanoo and without itachi's abilities..
Well, u dont think 9 tails vs. Full power Susuno isnt a fair fight? very laughable indeed :flaw:

Last edited:

Shawnd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no bcuz think bout it... sasuke is bout to get itachi's power which then... he will gain the EMS and he will be able to use Susanooo as much as he like without goin blind.. and to add on.. sasuke wont need susanoo... hes fast enough without it and Naruto is jus pure raw strength nothin more... idc bout neither one of them knowin im a gaara fan but kishi jus made sasuke too skilled for naruto standards.. only way naruto wud win if he let the fox take over cuz then the fox knows hiow to use his own abilities the abilities naruto has isnt is they're jus borrowed from a demon... sasuke has his own abilities

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Susano'o will definately lose......
Danzo almost defeated it, how the hell would it beat Nine Tailed Fox
Even tho the fox is only at it's half potential cuz Minato sealed the other half in him, but still I say Fox....

Shawnd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if naruto had all the fox chakra he woulkd have died longago... he nearly died plenty of times and thats jus with.... AS YOU SAY, half the chakra of the fox... so dont make it seem like naruto can be stronger cuz if he had any more he wouldnt be able to tame it... he only tamed it with the help of bee and his mother and thats only HALF!!!!!

Last edited:

Shawnd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and bee took control the the 8 tails and thats the 8 tails full power... naruto isnt gifted like bee or any other ninja.. hes jus lucky his dad blessed him with half the fox's chakra

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shawnd, even without the fox's chakra and the help of his dad and bee and everyone else in the world the you give credit to for naruto's abilities, he still has sage mode. in sage mode he was able to go toe to toe with nagato so naruto is strong so give hime a break

Shawnd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think that that will happen... i think naruto and sasuke will duke it out til they're weak.. and either two scenerioes will happen... sasuke and naruto will both turn and fight madara or as madara try and grab naruto kabuto/orochimaru will hop in to take out madara to obtain naruto and the other beasts for himself...

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and bee took control the the 8 tails and thats the 8 tails full power... naruto isnt gifted like bee or any other ninja.. hes jus lucky his dad blessed him with half the fox's chakra
also if you are going to say that naruto is only strong because of his dad and what he gave him you can say the same thing about sasuke. he got all of his power from itachi and he got the sharingan from his dad. so whats the difference?

K stunna man

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Susano'o will definately lose......
Danzo almost defeated it, how the hell would it beat Nine Tailed Fox
Even tho the fox is only at it's half potential cuz Minato sealed the other half in him, but still I say Fox....
What u saw vs. Danzo wasnt full power Susano'o, the real susano'o came out vs. Kakashi when Sasuke almost turned blind when it transformed into the real one...the Main stage of susano'o similar to the one u saw Itachi use vs. Sasuke

Last edited:

NamkazeNaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how old are you ? - That would be the first question regarding your quote . Second , he Asks Whether you want to see the fight or not , Not who is going to win

Third , Even if what you Say is True , ( Even though from my perspective Naruto is 3 steps Higher that Sasuke " for now until the ems reveals it's powers" ) At the end Kishi will Balance the out , Giving both Powers ,

Coming back to your Argument , Sasuke is a Uchiha right ? So this Makes uzumaki the Distant Relative of Senjuu , "Relatively" A senjuu.

AND WHO HAS WON THIS BATTLE THROUGHOUT HISTORY ? Senjuu Have Won ALL THE TIME .

Saying that Sasuke is skilled , Ofc he is skilled , he is talented and gifted . But We must not forget one fact , That Naruto Might not be the Smartest in life , but in battle his brain runs at Full power , which makes him no less than Sasuke's Genius .

Naruto Was gifted , From the beginning . He got Jutsus From the First time , Which Geniuses Like Jiraya or Minato Could not grasp .

He Mastered ( FULLY 0 The Sage Mode , and the FRS .

On the other hand , We Have Sasuke , Getting all the powerups Just cuz he has A Sharingan . That Was there From Birth . So Does not take a genius to Master all of those techniques .

Do not compare Naruto And Sasuke in terms oF Genius , Naruto has a small Incline towards Power and brutality , while Sasuke has a Small incline towards Brain . But no one Lacks anything

Shawnd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the diffrence is.. sasuke dont have itachi's abilities yet.. all we seen of sasuke is his own abilities ad the sharigan belongs to him not his father and secondly.. naruto only beat nagato bcuz he used his powers to blow up the village if it was naruto sage mode vs them at full power naruto wouldnt have a chance bcuz he wouldnt even been able to get close and even if he did go 8 tails on all six pains and wud still lose bcuz the other ones wud take him on.. seein as only 1 did...

K stunna man

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think that that will happen... i think naruto and sasuke will duke it out til they're weak.. and either two scenerioes will happen... sasuke and naruto will both turn and fight madara or as madara try and grab naruto kabuto/orochimaru will hop in to take out madara to obtain naruto and the other beasts for himself...
"kabuto/orochimaru will hop in" OMG thats exactly what i think is gonna happen since i think kabuto will bring back orichimaru and mess everything up....

Shawnd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto is only able to master rasengan and sage mode only bcuz of the fox's power.. without naruto is nothin .. naruto depened on the fox hiswhole and continues to do so... hes usin the fox's power right now.. and if thats gets extracted and comes back to life like gaara naruto wud have nothin... no more shadow clones... no more sage mode... no more rasengans and no more sexy jutsu.. oly naruto wud be left with without the fox's power is his infamous Talk no jutsu!

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the sharingan does not belong to him it belongs to his family heritage and all of the powers that sasuke has his sharingan has given him. if he wasn't an uchiha he wouldn't be as skilled bottome line. also, when naruto transformed it didn't give him an advantage over nagato all it did was blow up the village. every singe path of nagato that naruto beat was either in sage mode or his regular self

Reactions: Jediah

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what do you mean he wouldn't have sage mode or shadow clones? he mastered those on his own. he was born with a tremendous amount of chakra and the ability to master such difficult jutsu. the nine tailed fox has nothing to do with those. taking away the traits that he was born with would be the exact same thing as taking away the sharingan

NamkazeNaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke wont need susanoo... hes fast enough without it and Naruto is jus pure raw strength nothin more...
first of all , Sasuke's Speed is Not EVEN NEAR to Naruto's speed , Naruto is Faster Than the Raikage , Who Toped Sasuke's Speed 2 Maybe 3 times . And Naruto's Iq, and his Thinking abilities Showed themselves at the fight with Kakuzu and Pain, So Sasuke is not the only one Smart here

third Later on you Say Only if the Fox Takes over , Naruto Has Got All of it's Techniques PLUS the tailed beast bomb, which i'm pretty sure he has mastered , SO what's the point ? The Fox Can only Help with the Susanoo , Which will not be a problem .
Danzo Broke throught the 2nd Stage with a Simple wind jutsu , Naruto has 3 techniques stronger than that . Senpo - Choodama Rasengan , Fuuto Rasen Shuriken , and The Tailed Beast Bomb .

IF we are talking about the unknown powers of the EMS , we can allso talk about the unknown powers of the combination Sage Mode + Fox Mode What can it give Naruto ? no one Knows . So Stfu .

n the last battle the powers will be balanced ( somehow ) so for now stfu and let's not talk about things we do not know