Naruto Full 9 Tails Fox(Form) Vs. Sasuke Susuno EPICNESS!!!

Icemann273

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto is only able to master rasengan and sage mode only bcuz of the fox's power.. without naruto is nothin .. naruto depened on the fox hiswhole and continues to do so... hes usin the fox's power right now.. and if thats gets extracted and comes back to life like gaara naruto wud have nothin... no more shadow clones... no more sage mode... no more rasengans and no more sexy jutsu.. oly naruto wud be left with without the fox's power is his infamous Talk no jutsu!

u must be really f***ing s******...to think that. i dont even know why the other
preson is still talkin to u
Go back read the whole thing over again
fox has nothing to do with sage mode
u r saying anything to try to get ur point across
next you'll be saying everyone a booty hole gal

Kenpakii

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto would win and here's why:

Naruto can surpass Raikage's speed when in his Tail-less beast mode. When in this mode, he gains many new abilities (Mini-rasenshuriken, etc.). We also know that Naruto can control the beast up to 4 - 5 tails. Also, it's safe to say that Naruto has domain over 9tails seeing as how he takes all the chakra he wants from him because of Bee's training. You also have to take into account that 9tails is 10 TIMES stronger than Hachibi. Naruto is faster, stronger, and more able than Sasuke is. If worse comes to worst, Naruto can just release his tails and go into the mode in which he defeated Pein in.

Also, in the latest manga chapter, Naruto created hundreds of shadow clones and he seems fine.

RasenganShuri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Shawned
You statement is flawed and has no real bases it's just a load of speculations and opinions that are "stretched across the bored" (these forums) to try and get an illegitimate point across.
1. Susano'o has many forms and denominations so we cannot say that Sasuke can use it as he pleases for the time he desires because last time I checked maybe he has and EMS but he does not have the depth of chakra reserves that Naruto contains.
2. NO ONE fully knows or understands the power of EMS thus rendering you ignorant hypothesis that, "sasuke he might even gain the same ability as madara to teleport/dimensional thing" COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY USELESS.
3. Oh and by the way there was a point in the series (after he hurt Sakura in his tailed beast form) where he refused to use the Fox's chakra. In that time he developed a Rasenshuriken and was the turning point in which the will of fire was instituted in him totally.
4. Why can't you accept the fact that Sasuke is behind Naruto for once, that after Naruto always being the dead-weight, he has finally surpassed EVERYONE who thought of him as a nuisance and a pest?
5. The fact of the matter is Naruto is ahead of Sasuke up to this point and I don't see any evidence to state otherwise (not to mention, that we do not know what Itachi gave to Naruto as well) your premise is flawed and is indeed in need of a revision. The show is built around Naruto (THE MAIN CHARACTER!) it would be anti-climactic for his dream to die with him (Of becoming Hokage, that would break the chain of the will of fire, something Madaraa the VILLIAN wants to do, and villians always lose).
6. I do not favor either side I will gladly sit back in my seat and watch the fight break out to finally see who emerges the victor but stop trying to jump to a definite conclusion without FACTS. It's simply childish to say the least :flaw:

-And I forgot something go take an English class and learn to spell, you are seriously in need of a good grammar check I can barely make out the things you try to explain, illiterate ****.

Last edited:

Itachi321

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Susano'o will definately lose......
Danzo almost defeated it, how the hell would it beat Nine Tailed Fox
Even tho the fox is only at it's half potential cuz Minato sealed the other half in him, but still I say Fox....
Yeah, But eventually in that battle Suaske will probably gain the power of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and who know;s what the **** that does :O

LigerBomb

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow...look at all these aggressive ****** fans. lol Like I stated before, the show is about Naruto, Naruto wins. We don't need a four-page anecdote thesis on why Sasuke or Naruto would win. The whole point was that it's going to be epic. Learn how to enjoy, folks.

K stunna man

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow...look at all these aggressive ****** fans. lol Like I stated before, the show is about Naruto, Naruto wins. We don't need a four-page anecdote thesis on why Sasuke or Naruto would win. The whole point was that it's going to be epic. Learn how to enjoy, folks.
xd....overly aggresive lol, thats an understatement to what i myself saw on this thread.....

Kira was Righteous

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shawned your clearly a sasuke fan and you obviously cant face the fact that naruto at this point would beat sasuke if he was trying to kill him,you could look at from a different point of view and say if you took away all the things they were given who would win? which would basically be sage naruto v base sasuke + its called naruto not sasuke get a grip ^^

No one knows

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shawned your clearly a sasuke fan and you obviously cant face the fact that naruto at this point would beat sasuke if he was trying to kill him,you could look at from a different point of view and say if you took away all the things they were given who would win? which would basically be sage naruto v base sasuke + its called naruto not sasuke get a grip ^^
Haha you can say that again....sorry Shawnd xd

sasukeu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how old are you ? - That would be the first question regarding your quote . Second , he Asks Whether you want to see the fight or not , Not who is going to win

Third , Even if what you Say is True , ( Even though from my perspective Naruto is 3 steps Higher that Sasuke " for now until the ems reveals it's powers" ) At the end Kishi will Balance the out , Giving both Powers ,

Coming back to your Argument , Sasuke is a Uchiha right ? So this Makes uzumaki the Distant Relative of Senjuu , "Relatively" A senjuu.

AND WHO HAS WON THIS BATTLE THROUGHOUT HISTORY ? Senjuu Have Won ALL THE TIME .

Saying that Sasuke is skilled , Ofc he is skilled , he is talented and gifted . But We must not forget one fact , That Naruto Might not be the Smartest in life , but in battle his brain runs at Full power , which makes him no less than Sasuke's Genius .

Naruto Was gifted , From the beginning . He got Jutsus From the First time , Which Geniuses Like Jiraya or Minato Could not grasp .

He Mastered ( FULLY 0 The Sage Mode , and the FRS .

On the other hand , We Have Sasuke , Getting all the powerups Just cuz he has A Sharingan . That Was there From Birth . So Does not take a genius to Master all of those techniques .

Do not compare Naruto And Sasuke in terms oF Genius , Naruto has a small Incline towards Power and brutality , while Sasuke has a Small incline towards Brain . But no one Lacks anything
you say senju win all the time but we only know of one time when a senju beats an uchia