mayibongwe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is childish...

it seemed to me madara feared killing Sakura.

send limbo just to stop her?
release limbo just to hold her by the neck?

lol wtf? this is rubbish

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great prediction bro! :win: I must have missed it before when you uploaded it.

I especially like the ending. Pretty damn unique and reminds me more of what ninja's would do (rather than blast shit up all the time haha) IMO I think it would also be interesting if Madara still took Sakura hostage but asked Sasuke to kill Naruto instead. You think he would do it? Or perhaps since we haven't completely understood Sasuke's power, he could just teleport Sakura out of Madara's hands.
Thank you! Well the reason I chose Madara to force Naruto to commit suicide on his own is because exactly I didn't want to give Sasuke the chance of planning a counter- attack with Naruto or in general any plan. In this way, madara isolated Naruto and put him in a psycological turmoil in which he has to act on his, thus making it easier to succumb. Also, at the end I specifically put Sasuke saying that he could not use his technique for some time because I didn't want to give him the chance to interfere.
I must say , this was an interesting read to say the least.
Thank you :)
this is childish...

it seemed to me madara feared killing Sakura.

send limbo just to stop her?
release limbo just to hold her by the neck?

lol wtf? this is rubbish
Lol you're completely idiot, aren't you? Why should he kill someone who poses no threat to him while he can take perfect advantage of Sakura by using her as a bait to force Naruto into commiting suicide? If Madara manages to take out either Naruto or Sasuke, then he will be able to fight with the remaining with relative ease. At least try to think before you comment...if you can actually think in the first place.
does naruto look dead retard who cant even spell the name naruto.
I have no idea of what you're talking about so yeah whatever.
Not bad, its very possible.

I like the idea of Madara sadistically toying with others using Sakura as a hostage.
Indeed :snick:
just when u think the good guys are going to win madara is in control :T_T:
Hehe indeed.
I love the part where Madara forces Obito to Kamui all three of them back to the real world, good read =D
Thank you and I'm glad you took your time to read it, much appreciated :)
Nice Prediction.
Thanks
nice read dude...
Thanks man =D

Biofro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scene shows Madara, Obito and Sakura in the kamui dimension with the former shooting a black rod.

Madara: No, I won't let you!
Obito gets in the way and takes the hit in his stomack.
Sakura shocked: You!
Obito with weakened voice: It's okay Sakura, I won't fail for a second time.
Sakura runs towards Obito to heal him.
Obito: Sakura no!
Madara: Oh no you don't little girl! (As he quickly starts to regenates his body).
Madara uses Limbo and holds her in the air restricting all her movements. Sakura looks terrified.
Obito screaming in pain by the wound: Leave her, Madara, she's of no use to me, you only want me!
Obito is about to crash his rinnegan with his bare hand but suddenly he feels a weight in his stomack.
Obito in anger: Ahh! What did you just do to me?!
Madara with a calm yet sadistic voice: I keep my animal under control. Now, (he turns towars Sakura) no need to get so afraid, yet. (he stops the limbo and as she falls Madara comes fast from behind and immobilizes her by holding her from her neck.

Obito now has lost the control of his body but Black Zetsu forces him to stay up.
Obito starts smirking which slowly turns into a maniacal laughter.
Madara angered: What's so funny idiot?!
Obito now slowly stops laughing: I can't believe that you're such a coward Madara, Naruto and Sasuke must have given you a really hard time in order for you to resort to such cheap tricks. That's low even for you.
Now it's Madara's turn to smirk.
Madara: Obito, you know me better than this. I grew up in an era of wars and I learned one single thing: Everything is allowed in a war! (and after a look towards Sakura's struggling) and in love as well!
Sakura shocked by Madara's words tries to kick him and even though she doesn't manage to do anything other than to make him laugh, his grab loses its wrath, leaving her to stand face to face with him.
Madara: And now what little girl?
Sakura in tears in her eyes: Take this! (She punches him in his cheak) (What?!)
Madara's left completely unfazed by the attack and now he starts moving towards Sakura.

Sakura in awe starts to go backwards.
Sakura with a trembling voice: Don't come near me!
Madara with a serious tone now: You're even weaker than that old senju woman...pathetic!
Sakura now glares at him with anger but she doesn't dare to attack him.
Ur prediction is just one scene? Lol.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
too much talking..........i want more fighting. to wait a whole week to just hear chit-chat...nah. but it was an amazing prediction tho
Lol that's quite contradicting but thanks XD
Good prediction dude.
Thanks man :)
It's not very often that I genuinely enjoy a prediction.
Well done man, you nailed it. About as good as predictions can get
I really appreciate this man, I tried hard to make it as good as I could =D Have some rep for your kind comment.
Really good man
Thank you :)
Ur prediction is just one scene? Lol.
Lol that's not the whole prediction but yes in general. I prefered to emphasize on one sceen in which I would depict in detail the interactions between these 3 characters rather than to take spotlight from them and give it some random scenes which wouldn't actually help me to build up the chapter I wanted.

Last edited:

mayibongwe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
)
Lol you're completely idiot, aren't you? Why should he kill someone who poses no threat to him while he can take perfect advantage of Sakura by using her as a bait to force Naruto into commiting suicide? If Madara manages to take out either Naruto or Sasuke, then he will be able to fight with the remaining with relative ease. At least try to think before you comment...if you can actually think in the first place.
dude, why are you so angry, i was just being honest. why would madara toy with Sakura?

this madara, a person who enjoys fights not hostage situations.

thats how he has been potrayed in the manga. mybe not in your head.

so please think before YOU reply bcoz everytime to post, You show just how far ahead my brain is.