TheSageOfNinetails

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's good, however it did feel a bit rushed with how quickly Sasuke was able to use Kirin.

But I do like how you switched the story over to Sasuke's point of view since he's been pretty inactive these last few chapters.

And nice job incorporating Sakura, orochimaru and the Kages.

Reactions: Ahmed1993

Ahmed1993

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's good, however it did feel a bit rushed with how quickly Sasuke was able to use Kirin.

But I do like how you switched the story over to Sasuke's point of view since he's been pretty inactive these last few chapters.

And nice job incorporating Sakura, orochimaru and the Kages.
Yea , i know that its a bit rushed , especially the ending , but i'm glad that you like it :)

Damn good!

Awesome prediction man would give you rep but apparently im not aloud stupid rules :rage:
No problem , your post is more important than the rep man =D

I liked most of this except the ending...
You're right , the ending is a bit rushed , but i'm glad that you like it. :)

Really good but a little too short
Its a bit short , but that's the standard for Naruto chapters , thanks for your feedback anyway :)

nice prediction
good story but u still need to work on dialogues
Is there something wrong with them ? please point me the problems so that i can do better next time , anyway thanks for your feedback :)

Guys foe one sec I thought Tobirama wants to say wow another invention of mine XD He always reacts as if he knows/invents every jutsu in the world already XD
If he says that he invented Kirin or any other Jutsu ( apart from the ones that he stated ) , then they would make a meme of him XD
Anyway thank you for your feedback :)

darkstar94

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito : You didn't think i would let you do as you which traitor , prepare yourself to die !
Well obito never thought sasuke as a comrade,he doesn't care if anybody is with him or not
Orochimaru : Don't think that i'll let you hurt my student.
orochimaru trained sasuke not because he thought sasuke as his student but wanted to kill him and take over his body.....and orochimaru refers to him as his student sounds weird to me.......it doesnt really sound as orochimaru

You see , selecting correct words for the characters , that's what make a story more effective......

Ahmed1993

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well obito never thought sasuke as a comrade,he doesn't care if anybody is with him or not

orochimaru trained sasuke not because he thought sasuke as his student but wanted to kill him and take over his body.....and orochimaru refers to him as his student sounds weird to me.......it doesnt really sound as orochimaru

You see , selecting correct words for the characters , that's what make a story more effective......

Obito did call Sasuke a traitor when Minato sliced him.

As for Orochimaru , yea you maybe right but the guy is so unpredictable that you don't know.