Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi guys , here is my prediction

() Actions
** Thoughts
[] Description

[Chapter opens at the SA looking at the God tree in despair ]

(Naruto is trying to get up )

Naruto : I.... need to.... stop this tree... (pants )

Tobirama : In your current condition you can't.

( Sasuke looks at Naruto )

(Sasuke jump next to Naruto )

Sasuke : I'll admit that you've become strong Naruto.

(Naruto shocked )

Sasuke : But that's not a reason to act tough , especially in your current conditions.

( Sasuke touches Naruto's shoulder and begin transferring the Kyuubi chakra at him )

Naruto : Why are you giving me back Kurama's chakra ?

Sasuke : Don't act dumb , you need it more than me right now.

(Sasuke finished transferring the Kyuubi's chakra and jump forward )

Sasuke : Fourth take Naruto to Sakura so that she can heal him , Second and third save the Shinobi from the tree and then step back.

Hiruzen : What do you intend to do Sasuke ?

Sasuke : There is some jutsu i want to try...

Tobirama : But as you have seen , only Senjutsu work on the Juubi.

Sasuke : Yea i know ,thought i'm not sure if we can call it a Senjutsu attack but it does involve natural energy , enough talk lets go !!

Hokages : Right !

( Minato teleport with Naruto to Sakura , Tobirama teleport with Hiruzen to SA and Sasuke uses his left hand to summon a hawk )

Sasuke : Juugo stay back.

Juugo : Right.

(Sasuke get on the hawk and then flies to sky )

Sasuke : Katon : Goryuka no Jutsu !

(Sasuke fires randomly 10 Goryuka at the sky )

[Scene changes to Hashirama and Madara ]

Hashirama : But judging from what you did to him earlier , i doubt that he's gonna let you cast the Genjutsu , i know that you're stronger than before Madara , in fact even stronger than me but you're no match for him...

Madara : Its seems that you weren't listening carefully to what i said Hashirama...

Hashirama ( shocked ) : It can't be !!

Madara ( malicious smirks ) : Yes that's what i intend to do !

[ Rain to fall on the battlefield ]

Madara/Hashirama : Rain ?

( Madara and Hashirama spots Sasuke in the sky ]

Tobirama : So that what he intend to do.

(The branches stop attacking SA and focus on the sky )

Sasuke : * I can't take down the tree , i must strike that flower *

( Sasuke raises his hand to the sky and a massive Kirin appears )

Sasuke : Kirin !!

( A huge explosion occurs )

Madara ( Angry ) : Damn that Uchiha brat !!

Hashirama ( smiles ) : Well done Sasuke !!

( After the dust clears , the flower appears surrounded by a black barrier that cracks and crumbles )

Obito : You didn't think i would let you do as you which traitor , prepare yourself to die !

( The branches attacks Sasuke , the latter evade some of it but the hawk get wounded and disappears )

Sasuke : Tsk , Susanoo !

( Sasuke activate final Susanoo as he fall down but the branches absorbs it and are about to hit Sasuke )

Naruto : Sasuke !!

Tobirama : Tsk , i can't make it in time !

( Suddenly the branches are blocked by Mokuton and sand as unknown figures appears )

( Sasuke lands safely )

Obito : Orochimaru and the Kages...

Orochimaru( smirks ) : Don't think that i'll let you hurt my student.

Gaara : It appears that we made in time !

Hokages( smiles ) : Yea !

-End-

What do you think guys ?

Last edited:

VJ87G

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke: You're the real traitor, for backstabbing the Uchiha!! You're nothing but a disgrace, Obito!! Itachi show me his memories, and that masked man, the same one who lied to me, all this time, telling that you wanted to destroy both the village and the Uchiha! (EMS) You're the one who framed the Uchiha, for something that they didn't do! I'm an avenger, and this time, because you lied to me and used me and my brother, I'LL KILL YOU!!!

(Obtio girtted his teeth in anger and rage as a picture of Itachi is showing in the background)

Obito: (thinking) DAMN THAT ITACHI!!!!! NOT ONLY HE HAS THE NERVE TO SHOW SASUKE HIS MEMORIES OF ME TO ATTACK THE VILLAGE, HE ALSO HAVE SOME NERVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING!! ITACHI, YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT, BUT RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE OF YOU TELL SASUKE, EVERYTHING!!! I'LL KILL HIM!!

Obito: Your brother, just like you, just like the Uchiha clan, are like worms!! Compared to me, they're weak!!

Sasuke: Don't...you...ever...(activated full Susann'o with Yata Mirror bow and arrow and flame control sword) TALK ABOUT MY CLAN!! YOU DISGUSTED DISGRAGE!!

Obito: How dare you talk to me?! I should have kill you when I had the chance!! But your foolish brother stopped me. And now it's time before the "Infinite Tsukyomi" starts!

Orochimaru: Oh really, that's why you set up the coup with Danzo, eh, Tobi, or should I say, Obito?

Obito: You...

Orochimaru: I always know that you and Danzo have the same thing in mind. Both of you wanted to get rid of the village and Uchiha. Sasuke told me about the nine tails was a natural disaster, but I told him, it wasn't a disaster, it was a summoning. And you were the one who summon it. Am I wrong?

Obito: You know what? First Itachi, then you, and now this! You both shouldn't have meddle into things!! But I make sure once this tree complete "Infinite Tsukyomi", I'll make sure it won't be no meddling ether.

Sasuke firing an arrow to the tree Obito flies up to stop it!

Obito: It'll take more than that to stop it! (Obito detroys the arrow)

Sasuke: But can you deal with hundreds? Sasuke firing another arrow, and cloned it into hundreds of Susann'o arrows, all filled with black flames.

Last edited: