Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think there are tthree reasons.
1- They didn't want him to grow up spoiled as the son of the hero of the village
2- For protection. The 4th wasen't liked by everyone ( other villages mostly) so people knowing he is related to the 4th could put him in danger.
3- Being the container of the 9-tailed fox and being the son of a hero would put pressure on him to do great things because others would expect it. By keeping his father' name secret they tried to give him a normal life. Even though it kinda backfired.

Reactions: Kazamori

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I think there are tthree reasons.
1- They didn't want him to grow up spoiled as the son of the hero of the village
2- For protection. The 4th wasen't liked by everyone ( other villages mostly) so people knowing he is related to the 4th could put him in danger.
3- Being the container of the 9-tailed fox and being the son of a hero would put pressure on him to do great things because others would expect it. By keeping his father' name secret they tried to give him a normal life. Even though it kinda backfired.
Good reasons :headband:

Maybe someday someone is going to tell him about his father

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
now, because people dont want him to know that HIS OWN FATHER put the spirit of the nine tailed fox bringing all this bad luck. Minato Namikaze was his father and kushina uzumaki. He gained the last name of his mother because the village didnt want him to know that he is the fourth's son.:naruto:

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well basically I guess there are a few ppl in Konoha who knew the Yondaime was Naruto's father... umm Kakashi, the 3rd(dead), jirayia(dead) and I guess Kakashi will tell naruto...but... This thing was kept secret to protect Naruto, after all the Yondaime Hokage was the most feared man in the ninja world....

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
well basically I guess there are a few ppl in Konoha who knew the Yondaime was Naruto's father... umm Kakashi, the 3rd(dead), jirayia(dead) and I guess Kakashi will tell naruto...but... This thing was kept secret to protect Naruto, after all the Yondaime Hokage was the most feared man in the ninja world....
Tsunade knows too,adn she can tell him

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">if they told him while he was a kid he might have grown up blming himself for his dad's death cuz the kyuubi is inside him</div>

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I think that the toad that train him now,know too