Trait Points
80⚔️
(Tsumibukai Genjutsu: Burakku Bokkusu)†Sinful Illusionary Arts: The Black Box†
Show
Type:Supplementary | Offensive
Range:Short - Mid
Chakra: 15-40
Damage: N/A
Description: The illustrious and legendary Genjutsu of the Royal Sinners, The Black Box. This is a powerful Genjutsu, acting like a Kai and can also be used as an attack. The kai version is activated when the user is sent into a Genjutsu to which is identified through the means of sensory , dojutsu and or other means. Lacking one of these, the user would need to self evaluate situation, allowing them to identify they are in a genjutsu . The user will channel his chakra into his own brain, placing chakra into the five senses. The senses that were not targeted by the targets Genjutsu will be layered with chakra at the minimum. The others that was targeted however, the chakra will overlay the targets chakra and actually flush the chakra out of the system of the brain, in the Genjutsu itself dark figures with red and yellow and dark devil eyes will come from the ground and begin to drag the target into the ground. After which the user will find himself in a dark room known as the “Black Box” which is actually the dark subconscious of the mind created by the illusion. In the room, there exists a red demon wearing a tuxedo and playing a piano and smiling to the user saying “You owe me one...boy” to which he starts laughing and the illusion ends when the chakra leaving the brain. When used as an attack, the user will use a set of 6 seal and channel his chakra into the brain of the user taking control of the five senses. The user will slam his hands on the ground, making it seem as if he used an earth technique. The earth rises around the target and places them in a new dimension known as the “Black Box”. In the new room the target will find themselves strapped to a black chair and piano music playing. The same red demon will be playing the piano and tells the target “Read for the symphony?” and laughs dark and loud as a dark figure with a shinigami mask on comes towards the target. In reality at this moment the target is unable to move. The masked man the places his hand by the heart of the target and proceeds to rip out the soul of the user , removing the mask and eating the soul, The masked man the laughs and begins eating other parts of the target till there is no more. During this time the target is immobilized in reality.

*Can be used 4 times to release from C rank, 2 for B rank and once for A-rank.
*When used on a target it is B-Ranked in strength and can be used only twice*

Here is one my best techniques in my collection

Last edited:

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naha! Gimme gimme! I've been lusting for it a long time, I know all it entails.

Here's my end of the bargain;
(Fūton: Kuikku Ken no Jutsu)- Wind Release: Quick Sword Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Based on the timeless principle of Iado, the art of releasing and sheathing ones sword in the blink of an eye, this technique entails a sort of mock Iado where the user will simply grab the handle of his sword while focusing his Fūton chakra. His chakra will then seep into the air around him to take command of the naturally occurring wind up to 5m from his position. By holding on the handle of the blade the user will use his Fūton chakra to replicate the entire blade down to the very length and density as invisible swords of wind, 6 in total. The swords can be heard, if not seen, as sharp whistling sounds as they sling around the user as well as the damage they do to any nearby objects such as the ground which makes the technique very noticeable. If one would look closely however, the blades can be observed as faint arcs of green Fūton chakra. The blades will slice at anything within 5m of the user's vision and can be pushed forward after being spawned to a maximum range of 10m using the air as a medium with a combined rank of A instead of individually. The technique is only applicable as long as he keeps his hand on the handle of the sword, once the user lets go the technique is ended. This prolonged usage can only last the entire turn it was performed.
Note(s):
- Can only be used 3×
- Requires contact with a bladed weapon
- While being performed user cannot perform any other chakra related techniques

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,513💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Naha! Gimme gimme! I've been lusting for it a long time, I know all it entails.

Here's my end of the bargain;
(Fūton: Kuikku Ken no Jutsu)- Wind Release: Quick Sword Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 30
Description: Based on the timeless principle of Iado, the art of releasing and sheathing ones sword in the blink of an eye, this technique entails a sort of mock Iado where the user will simply grab the handle of his sword while focusing his Fūton chakra. His chakra will then seep into the air around him to take command of the naturally occurring wind up to 5m from his position. By holding on the handle of the blade the user will use his Fūton chakra to replicate the entire blade down to the very length and density as invisible swords of wind, 6 in total. The swords can be heard, if not seen, as sharp whistling sounds as they sling around the user as well as the damage they do to any nearby objects such as the ground which makes the technique very noticeable. If one would look closely however, the blades can be observed as faint arcs of green Fūton chakra. The blades will slice at anything within 5m of the user's vision and can be pushed forward after being spawned to a maximum range of 10m using the air as a medium with a combined rank of A instead of individually. The technique is only applicable as long as he keeps his hand on the handle of the sword, once the user lets go the technique is ended. This prolonged usage can only last the entire turn it was performed.
Note(s):
- Can only be used 3×
- Requires contact with a bladed weapon
- While being performed user cannot perform any other chakra related techniques
Alright no questions asked!

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,513💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Tsumibukai Genjutsu: Saisho Jūhō - Bakudan )Sinful Illusion Arts: First Curse - Bomb
Show
Type: Offensive | Defensive
Chakra: 20-40
Description: The user will make five hand seals causing a genjutsu to occur. The user induces a genjutsu where everything within the genjutsu can and will induce an explosion on touching it. If the target tries to hold an object, the object will explode on contact. This will happen with everything excluding things the opponent was already in contact with when the illusion was first initiated i.e if the target tries to physically touches the user; an explosion will occur that acts as a defense for the user. The explosions are simulated to be “real” and such induces false pain on the target, though this doesn’t harm them in reality, it however can cause mental stress if a strong enough explosion is used. The explosions power can vary on ranking and can have different effects while the genjutsu is active.

B-Ranked – Is strong enough to induce minor burns to the target if contact is made, but doesn’t cause any mental strain.

A-Rank – Is strong enough to deal 40 damage worth of mental stress, and causes more intense burns from the explosions. The shock it can induce is enough to disarm a person in reality if they hold a weapon or object.

S-rank – Induces 60 damage worth of mental pain and the explosions of the genjutsu are enough to even create false sense that the target lost a limb from the explosion. The sound of the explosion is also loud enough to induce false deafness in the target, making them unable to hear. The user also makes it impossible for the target to move the limb they seemingly lost in the genjutsu in reality. The user can also add the explosive properties to his own real techniques, to which they will explode if contact is made with the target or a targets technique but this doesn't increase the elemental techniques power as the explosions are not real.

*Can remain active for 4 turns*
*Can be used twice per battle*
*No A-rank or above genjutsu in the next turn*
*No other genjutsu this turn above B-Rank*
*Once a rank is picked, all the explosions will adhere to that power*

You are one of lucky few who actually has a technique I want. Tell me about my best technique U+U

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically this Genjutsu allows me to create explosions, which for all intents and purposes, are real enough down to the very heat they produce. The technique is also modular meaning I can gage it's power based on the level of my opponent which is also a very good advantage. The only problem is once I've chosen a rank the subsequent explosions will adhere to it.

But perhaps the best advantage to this technique is that while it is active I can make any amount of explosions I want, we'll to an extent. You cannot even begin to imagine the cruelties that can be done with this (well maybe you can, being the creator and all z.z. but still!) Nice work man, really nice work.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,513💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
So basically this Genjutsu allows me to create explosions, which for all intents and purposes, are real enough down to the very heat they produce. The technique is also modular meaning I can gage it's power based on the level of my opponent which is also a very good advantage. The only problem is once I've chosen a rank the subsequent explosions will adhere to it.

But perhaps the best advantage to this technique is that while it is active I can make any amount of explosions I want, we'll to an extent. You cannot even begin to imagine the cruelties that can be done with this (well maybe you can, being the creator and all z.z. but still!) Nice work man, really nice work.
Indeed it is a very oped technique in the right hands.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed it is a very oped technique in the right hands.
Or in the right Gate ;)
(Futon: Iongeto Reishiki)- Wind Release: Aeon Gate Type 0
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 50
Damage: 90 (-40 from user)
Description: After successfully devising the parent technique, Yosamu pushed himself yet again, to break all the boundaries that obscured his initial success and developed a successor technique that far surpassed the first. He named it, Type 0, because it was the final form of the ingenious jutsu, set to annihilate the greatest of foes. This move, required immense amounts of chakra from the user being converted to Futon at a near instananeous pace. The user will gather this great amount of energy within himself and hold both his hands outwards, as if getting ready to hug something but as he does this he/she's actually releasing all this stored chakra across the battlefield in an omnidirectional manner starting from short ranged reaching up to long ranged, a gate will open up short ranged from the user as this happens. Then, the user will run a physical non-chakra coated object through this initial gate, just like the parent technique. But, instead of just one portal opening 5 meters from the target multiple gates will open, amounting to the hundreds, each with elaborate patterns on their 2D shape. The object that the user had placed through the first gate would get replicated by this multitude of gates and will be multiplied accordingly. Meaning, if the user had thrown a kunai through the first gate, the gates that follow would each release a single Futon replica of this said kunai which would in turn fire hundreds of replicas at the target all collectively amounting to Forbidden rank. But it doesn't end there, the gates will close as usual after releasing this replica, but will continue to repoen to fire more replicas of the said object, they will continue to reproduce these replicas at a rapid pace with the Futon projectiles appearing as green streaks of light. The gates open and close at the speed of a blinking eye, releasing only replica at a time, but in the company of the many other gates these replicas appear infinite. The gates will continue to rain down the projectiles on the enemy for two whole turns and their arrangement can be set in any order by the user. Meaning, he can choose to arrange the firing gates in a wall formation, a dome formation, a concave/convex formation anywhere as long as it stays 5 meters from the opponent. With chakra guidance and control the user can even open the firing gates in his vicinity as well, having the projectiles rain around him without as much as touching a hair on his head. Throughout the technique however, he must stay focused and can't mold any other forms of chakra until the technique ends or is destroyed. After this technique ends, the user is left much fatigued, as that much chakra takes a strain on his reservoir and physical well being. His speed will fall by two ranks and the user will have sore painful limbs for two turns after using this technique.
Note(s):
- Can only be used once
- Lasts 2 turns
- After this technique, user can't mold above B ranked Wind next turn, then nothing above A ranked Wind the turn after, until the fourth turn after this technique he may use up to Forbidden ranked Wind jutsu

Your turn.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,513💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Or in the right Gate ;)
(Futon: Iongeto Reishiki)- Wind Release: Aeon Gate Type 0
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 50
Damage: 90 (-40 from user)
Description: After successfully devising the parent technique, Yosamu pushed himself yet again, to break all the boundaries that obscured his initial success and developed a successor technique that far surpassed the first. He named it, Type 0, because it was the final form of the ingenious jutsu, set to annihilate the greatest of foes. This move, required immense amounts of chakra from the user being converted to Futon at a near instananeous pace. The user will gather this great amount of energy within himself and hold both his hands outwards, as if getting ready to hug something but as he does this he/she's actually releasing all this stored chakra across the battlefield in an omnidirectional manner starting from short ranged reaching up to long ranged, a gate will open up short ranged from the user as this happens. Then, the user will run a physical non-chakra coated object through this initial gate, just like the parent technique. But, instead of just one portal opening 5 meters from the target multiple gates will open, amounting to the hundreds, each with elaborate patterns on their 2D shape. The object that the user had placed through the first gate would get replicated by this multitude of gates and will be multiplied accordingly. Meaning, if the user had thrown a kunai through the first gate, the gates that follow would each release a single Futon replica of this said kunai which would in turn fire hundreds of replicas at the target all collectively amounting to Forbidden rank. But it doesn't end there, the gates will close as usual after releasing this replica, but will continue to repoen to fire more replicas of the said object, they will continue to reproduce these replicas at a rapid pace with the Futon projectiles appearing as green streaks of light. The gates open and close at the speed of a blinking eye, releasing only replica at a time, but in the company of the many other gates these replicas appear infinite. The gates will continue to rain down the projectiles on the enemy for two whole turns and their arrangement can be set in any order by the user. Meaning, he can choose to arrange the firing gates in a wall formation, a dome formation, a concave/convex formation anywhere as long as it stays 5 meters from the opponent. With chakra guidance and control the user can even open the firing gates in his vicinity as well, having the projectiles rain around him without as much as touching a hair on his head. Throughout the technique however, he must stay focused and can't mold any other forms of chakra until the technique ends or is destroyed. After this technique ends, the user is left much fatigued, as that much chakra takes a strain on his reservoir and physical well being. His speed will fall by two ranks and the user will have sore painful limbs for two turns after using this technique.
Note(s):
- Can only be used once
- Lasts 2 turns
- After this technique, user can't mold above B ranked Wind next turn, then nothing above A ranked Wind the turn after, until the fourth turn after this technique he may use up to Forbidden ranked Wind jutsu

Your turn.
Ok so when you think about this technique and reading it, to the normal eye it would sound like what the **** is this technique really doing. Its hard to understand at first glance but once you realize how it work then you’d have no worries. This technique starts off by the user gathering a massive amount of wind chakra and spreading it near instantly into the surrounding area up to long range creating a type of dome. Inside once the dome is made the user will take an object and throw it towards a the initial gate created by the chakra released. The gate is roughly 5 meters away but 16 feet for people who might not understand it >_>.
Once the weapon comes into the gate, the dome will react towards this and start to create massive amounts of gates that when formed will fire wind based replicate of the weapon or object. The gates that are made are made in the blink of an eye aka near instantly as well thus allowing for an amazing onslaught of wind based attacks. The technique is rather straining towards the user and leaves them severely tired and drained of chakra from the usage of the technique.

Over its an amazing techniques with fair draw backs imo that and when combined with an active version of Bakudan one can imagine the stress the target will have in those turns xd. The other thing is that I can remotely change the pattern of all the gates to attack in a specific order and formation. This technique is also based used if im airborne of have some type of animal because of this “Throughout the technique however, he must stay focused and can't mold any other forms of chakra until the technique ends or is destroyed.” would leave me vulnerable to some extent only being able to use wind chakra I assume throughout the entire thing.

Hopefully with Shadow Clones(need to confirm this) this technique can be utilized much more better for the reason if they can. Overall an amazing technique I must say.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whoa, sorry for the slight (14 hour) delay there z.z

But yea you have it properly mapped out indeed. As for the clones part I'm really not too certain. But I mean Hiruzen used clones to the Reaper Death Seal which takes souls so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say they might be capable of F ranked.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We meet again Gen Junkie.

(Kōan Genjutsu: Jōmyō Inin)- Koan Illusion: Mortal Dictata
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 40
Description: The Jōmyō Inin or "Mortal Dictata" is a Genjutsu developed by a skilled Uchiha during one of his episodes of meditation. The nature of the illusion was a paradox placed on his mind that tampered with how he perceived opportunity and misfortune. He later recorded these feelings and became able to replicate them in the minds of others through chakra, making it a Genjutsu. The technique begins with a Ram hand seal and placing the chakra on the opponent(s)' mind. The illusion has two parts; fortune or misfortune, and will be highlighted below.

Fortune | Kōun: This side of the illusion tampers with the opponent's visual cortex where it completely changes the appearance of the user and his techniques. The user will appear gravely injured and weak in the opponent's eyes. This can be anything from missing limbs to profuse bleeding. Again, this is a visual illusion is does not actually tamper with the opponent's cognitive perception of the user, it only provides visual stimuli that would lead him/her to believe the opponent is actually injured. The second use to this side of the technique is how it affects the visual information of the user's jutsu as well. In other words, a grand fireball from the user may appear like a measly fireball to the opponent.

Misfortune | Fukō: This the second side of the illusion changes the opponent(s)' visual perception of the user and his techniques so that they appear much more superior to theirs. The user may appear godlike (as in vastly superior in strength and not looking all shiny and golden), in their peak condition and appear very capable of combat. This also applies to the techniques where a simple wave of water may appear even more devastating, like tsunami level. Of course the illusion doesn't actually change the rank and damage of the user's techniques, it only changes the appearance and will go as meticulous enough to alter the terrain to compliment the false powered jutsu. Such as the trees being flung about from the water waves to houses being decimated.

Both sides, Kōun & Fukō, when used individually are S ranked in strength. However, they can be used simultaneously, but only on different minds. Meaning, the user may place Fukō on one opponent and Kōun on another at the same time they activate this technique. This can lead to incoherence between allies and further aid the user. However, it is impossible to cast both sides of the illusion on one person at the same. However, if this double use is used both the techniques Kōun & Fukō become A ranked in strength while the overall technique itself is immediately spent twice and hence can't be used again. But if the user applies one at a time he may wait a while before using it again.

Note(s):
- Can only be used 2x.
- Kōun & Fukō lasts 2 turns each on the opponent(s), with a three turn countdown between each individual use.

Don't explain too much, but show me that you understand it's core motives z.z

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,513💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
We meet again Gen Junkie.

(Kōan Genjutsu: Jōmyō Inin)- Koan Illusion: Mortal Dictata
Chakra cost: 40
Description: The Jōmyō Inin or "Mortal Dictata" is a Genjutsu developed by a skilled Uchiha during one of his episodes of meditation. The nature of the illusion was a paradox placed on his mind that tampered with how he perceived opportunity and misfortune. He later recorded these feelings and became able to replicate them in the minds of others through chakra, making it a Genjutsu. The technique begins with a Ram hand seal and placing the chakra on the opponent(s)' mind. The illusion has two parts; fortune or misfortune, and will be highlighted below.

Fortune | Kōun: This side of the illusion tampers with the opponent's visual cortex where it completely changes the appearance of the user and his techniques. The user will appear gravely injured and weak in the opponent's eyes. This can be anything from missing limbs to profuse bleeding. Again, this is a visual illusion is does not actually tamper with the opponent's cognitive perception of the user, it only provides visual stimuli that would lead him/her to believe the opponent is actually injured. The second use to this side of the technique is how it affects the visual information of the user's jutsu as well. In other words, a grand fireball from the user may appear like a measly fireball to the opponent.

Misfortune | Fukō: This the second side of the illusion changes the opponent(s)' visual perception of the user and his techniques so that they appear much more superior to theirs. The user may appear godlike (as in vastly superior in strength and not looking all shiny and golden), in their peak condition and appear very capable of combat. This also applies to the techniques where a simple wave of water may appear even more devastating, like tsunami level. Of course the illusion doesn't actually change the rank and damage of the user's techniques, it only changes the appearance and will go as meticulous enough to alter the terrain to compliment the false powered jutsu. Such as the trees being flung about from the water waves to houses being decimated.

Both sides, Kōun & Fukō, when used individually are S ranked in strength. However, they can be used simultaneously, but only on different minds. Meaning, the user may place Fukō on one opponent and Kōun on another at the same time they activate this technique. This can lead to incoherence between allies and further aid the user. However, it is impossible to cast both sides of the illusion on one person at the same. However, if this double use is used both the techniques Kōun & Fukō become A ranked in strength while the overall technique itself is immediately spent twice and hence can't be used again. But if the user applies one at a time he may wait a while before using it again.

Note(s):
- Can only be used 2x.
- Kōun & Fukō lasts 2 turns each on the opponent(s), with a three turn countdown between each individual use.

Don't explain too much, but show me that you understand it's core motives z.z
Well there isn’t much to really say about it if I cant go into too much detail. The technique is a combination based on the concept of fortune and misfortune. The fortune genjutsu allows one to alter the perception of the enemy without virtually changing much in terms of odd appearances. It simply amplifies the visual effects of the how the target perceives the user.

The misfortune portion does the complete opposite where it is manipulated that the targets techniques are far better and causing more injury and pain to the user. The technique lasts several turns, which means the effects produced are continuous and are up to the user’s visual mind to accurately create more vivid and harder to break.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,513💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Inkupo: Musaigen no Phantom World) Ink Arts: Myriad Colors Phantom World
Type: Supplementary | Offensive | Defensive
Range: Short -Long
Chakra: 10 - 40
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: Myriad Colors Phantom World is specialized branch of ninjutsu developed by the some of the best Ink Ninjutsu users within the world, being the sister counterpart to Ink Art: Solid Script. The process of it is done in three differing steps, all of which occurs instantly within each other, utilization of chakra absorbing ink similar to Ink Art: Fragile and Empty ,manipulation of ink into words and finally infusion of elemental chakra into the words while also molding ink and element together. What Myriad pans out to do is through the limitless imagination of the user, due to the essence of art - will create familiars through the use of words, i.e creating the word “dragon” while infusion earth based chakra into the word will cause the formation of an actual stone dragon capable of defending the user from attacks or even attacking the enemy. This technique is not limited to only defensive uses, as it can create a variety of things, be it animals, mythical creatures, extinct animals etc. The user draws the words in mid air, allowing for the words to form in either standard letters or in kanji form, then making a hand seal . The size, strength and range all differ based on the ranking of the technique used with D - C Rank being able to be used up to short range, B- A Rank Up to Mid Range while S - Rank up to long(Regardless of Rank used, all will first originate from within short range of the user. The creations of D - C range reaching up to five meters, B-A reaching up to 15 meters while S - rank being 15 meters and above. B-Rank and above uses require a handseal. A Ranks can be used up to three times per battle, while S ranks can be used up to twice. In the case of the S rank usage, no Ink Technique above B Rank can be used in the next turn. Creations made from this technique are able to act on their own and outside the need of user’s concentration but can only last up to three turns - while they also carry the elemental properties of the infused element. The user can also use this without the need of an ink brush similarly by controlling the ink similar to Ninja Arts: Ink Flush though for B/A Rank usages, the user needs to make a single hand seal in conjunction to the element it is associated with (such as the Tiger Seal being heavily involved with Katon) while B-rank and above requires two hand seals (though if the user is has a primary affinity for the infused element, only one seal is required).

(Inkupo/Kuchiyose: Chikai no Sain ) Ink Arts/Summoning: Oath Sign
Type: Supplementary*
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Description: A rather unique technique in terms of composition, being rather tame in its effects due to not being an offensive nor defensive technique. Through the manipulation of specialized chakra absorbing ink, this brew of ink is merged with chakra of the user and actual blood - causing it to take a murky crimson coloring. The ink however has special properties, allowing for those who frequently uses summoning a new unique way in order to summon. By kneading chakra into the ink, drawing on a surface( be it on the ground, on a scroll or airborne) the user creates the kanji for the animal they are summoning i.e dog would be written as “犬” which then allows them to summon the animal. This makes the load easier for the user, due to the ink carrying their chakra and blood within the ink,acting as a medium for the appropriate summoning. The ink provides half of the needed chakra, thus the user only needs to pay half the total amount it would normally need to summon the animal.While primarily used for contract summonings, the user may also use this method for techniques such as Summoning Technique: Rashōmon by drawing a kanji associated with the technique i.e gates. This technique must be mentioned in the user’s bio or before battle in order to utilize and is passive in nature, not taking up a move nor time in the the timeframe though must be referenced while performing said techniques. The user may also say incantations, speaking in unique languages or phrases purely for cosmetic purposes.

Eh go nuts.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Back on the Ink Horse, thanks for these.

The first allows the creation of familiars composed of elementally infused Ink and the second one is short cut to summoning rituals using ink and blood. Nifty, the both of them, thanks.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was told to post these here. o-o Any questions?

(Inkupo: Chizu Sakusei) Ink Art: Cartography
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Description: This technique through the inspiration of Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune, takes a similar twist in its formation in which the user will have pre drawn maps on scrolls in which they can through the use of their chakra bring these maps to life. What it does for the ink artist is allow for them to create 3D models of terrains they have been in before or created through imagination - allowing for them to create mazes, temples and all sorts of terrains through the pre drawn maps. To even further the beliefs of these creations, the user can use differing colors of ink in order to add more life to the creations. The larger the terrain, the bigger the scroll needed for the user to carry in order to draw. The created terrains are capable of being used as a source of the user’s ink creations if needed, thus removing the need for drawing them. This technique must be mentioned in the user’s biography or before battle, while each rank corresponds to how big the scale of the terrain can be. B Ranked scales up to short range, A ranks can scale up to mid range, with B ranks three times per battle and A rank twice per battle. Much like Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation these creations are capable of existing outside the need of the user’s chakra, keeping an inanimate and realistic look. Lasts 3 turns.

(Inkupo: Kara no Waremono) Ink Art: Fragile and Empty
Type: Suplementary
Chakra: 40
Description: This technique combines the aspects of Ink Clone and expanding upon the potential of it, through which the user will have either a drawing down beforehand on a scroll, by drawing it on the spot under a few seconds or through a temporary water resistant tattoo located on the body in order to create a “clone” of the user, but what makes this far more unique than its predecessor technique is the special ink used to form the technique, and through the infusion of elemental chakra. The ink that was used is a special chakra absorbing ink, that through which the ink takes on the elemental nature of the that was being channeled while creating the works of art. Once the creation comes to life, it can take the form of anything the user desires, ranging from looking like the artist to taking the form of an animal. The creation has the elemental affinity of the infused elemental nature capable of using it up to A rank elementals, while also retaining the ability of using Ink Ninjutsu up to A rank. Much like Ninja Art Beast Imitation, if the user uses an animal - it is capable of acting much like it’s real life counterpart. This can only be used twice per battle, with each creation lasting only for two turns before the ink falls and become unusable. After use the user is unable to use Ink Ninjutsu above A Rank in the same and next turn, while all jutsu coming from the creations counts towards the collective three jutsu usage per turn. Scrolls or tattoos must be mentioned in biography or before battle with each affinity mentioned. The creations however cannot be no more than twice the user’s size.

(Inkupo: Batafurai Eisha) Ink Art: Butterfly Swimmer
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: Having pre drawn on a scroll, the user will toss it into the air where the scroll will unwind and reveal the artwork. It is a lovely depicted river, drawn in colorful ink in order to mask the true nature of it secretly appearing as an water based technique. Through the methods of Ink Ninjutsu, the user will cause the 2D image to form into a 3D, flooding the area with ink. The amount of ink formed is enough to rival that of Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave in terms of the amount of end resulting water made, being enough to flood the entire battle ground. Due to the nature of this technique, it's near impossible for the enemy to adjust their chakra into the ink as it is laced with the user's own chakra (similar to how Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld is) and thus can’t stand on it causing them to sink down, potentially drowning while also restraining them, preventing them from moving properly. The amount of ink released only spans out enough leaving a two meter gap between the user in order to avoid self infliction, while being able to use this technique three times per battle with a two turn cool down. This technique carries the same s/w of regular Ink.

(Inkupo: Kyōkai no Kanata) Ink Arts: Beyond the Boundary
Range: Short -Long
Chakra: 20
Description: Through the use of a scroll the user will toss it into the sky about five meters in which it will poof open, while unwinding in order to allow a pre drawn work of art in the form of large amount of clouds to fly into the skies. Once the clouds fly up, they will deceptively blend in with the real ones and begin to downpour ink in the form of rain drops. Due to the unique coloring of the rain drops, it will be difficult to tell the difference between the real rain and the fake rain at first glance, but upon impact with the ground or person, it rapidly loses its colouring and turns black in colour like the original ink. The ink will continue to fall from the sky above, forming puddles of “water” while also soaking into other non sentient objects. The ink is connected to the user’s chakra, and thus can be used as a source to create their ink techniques, but the other use of it is that the user is mentally aware of when the ink touches something, acting as a unique form of sensory for the user. Can be used three times per battle, lasting four turns each.

(Inkupo: Renkinjutsu) Ink Arts: Alchemy
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A (+10 Infusion)
Description: A rather simple technique that is tame in nature compared to traditional Ink Ninjutsu Techniques. While creating a work or having it pre drawn/tattooed on the body of the user, through an additional amount of chakra. This technique allows the expansion of the creations by the user, allowing for it to increase in size by twice the amount using the extra infused chakra as a surplus to the techniques expansion. This means i.e a five meter drawn lion will increase in size, now reaching up to ten meters instead. Can be used twice every turn, going on cool down equal to the amount of usages used prior. i.e. if used twice in a turn, one must wait two turns before using it again. Due to its nature as an infusion, it can be done within the same time frame as another ink technique. This also can't be used on anything exceeding 10 meters in size.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fūinjutsu: Arashi Monshō) – Sealing Technique: Storm Crest
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn)
Description: This technique operates akin to Sealing Technique: Living Barrier. However, unlike Living Barrier this technique specializes in the creation of a defensive barrier in order to protect the user. By crossing the user’s arms the user produces a barrier which emerges from their arms as a hemisphere/half-dome construct in front of them, protecting them from frontal attacks. The barrier is incredibly durable, only being able to be broken by A-Rank attacks, playing neutrally to elemental techniques. The advantage created through the use of Storm Crest is its potent speed, enabled simply by the user crossing his arms; this makes the technique very potent and possible to use, even in close quarters combat. When activated Storm Crest can be sustained at a minimal chakra cost per turn. Because the barrier is sustained by the user they are able to regenerate the barrier retroactively from its creation. As such attacks which lack the strength to destroy the barrier simply cause the barrier to return to full strength (at the cost of a move), requiring that the barrier be overpowered completely by an attack in order to neutralize it. Storm Crest can be used three times per battle with a single turn in between applications.
(Fūinjutsu: Kōsoku Fantajia) – Sealing Technique: Restraints of Phantasia
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Description: This technique employs the usage of barriers to create a technique designed to restrain targets. With a single hand seal the user causes a large geometric barrier to encapsulate the target in what appears to be a box. The walls restrain the target by pressing and squeezing down on the target; while they exert great pressure and effectively prevent the target from moving under normal circumstances they are harmless themselves. The barrier itself can fit to the size of its target, however it cannot reach sizes equivalent to boss summons. It can only be used to trap targets up to three times the size of an average human. The barrier is simple to escape, however, in that it only requires an A-Rank technique to shatter it from within. Unlike the Embraces, which specialize in sealing abilities and chakra, the Restraints of Phantasia is only able to restrain its target independent of the user. The Restraints can also be used on targets within mid-air, causing them to enter a sort of suspended animation within the barrier. Restraints of Phantasia can only be used on targets within mid-air, causing them to enter a sort of suspended animation within the barrier. Restraints of Phantasia can only be used three times per battle within two turns in between applications. No fuuin above A rank in the following turn.
(Fūinjutsu: Akiresu Kyōka) – Sealing Technique: Achilles’s Bulwark
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid range
Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn)
Description: This technique operates akin to Sealing Technique: Living Barrier. However, unlike Living Barrier this technique specializes in the creation of a defensive barrier in order to protect the user. This technique is initiated by the user either crossing their arms or by lifting either arm into a vertical position; from their arms a translucent barrier in the shape of a large kite shield is produced. The shield can vary in size reaching a maximum coverage from the user’s feet to the user’s neck. This allows the shield to adjust itself to larger users while covering the same proportionate area of their body. The Bulwark, while translucent, possesses special black sealing script atop it which bears an ornate appearance. The sealing script, while remarkable, carries functionality to make the Bulwark operate in a similar fashion to the Magenta barrier of Sealing Technique: Spiritual Acquiescence, based on the Elemental Sealing Method. This grants the Bulwark specialized abilities. When coming in contact with solid matter the barrier will exert a specialized pressure within the target which allows it to pulverize the physical object and then seal it within. This sealing method is capable of sealing up to S-Rank physical-based entities. Against incorporeal targets, like energy, wind, Sound, etc, the barrier holds no defensive capabilities and they will simply phase through it with ease. Achilles’s Bulwark is purely a defense utilized against tangible targets. This technique can be used twice per battle with two turns in between applications.

Explain all three of these, my blessings, lest you shan't learn them.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,513💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Storm Crest is basically a regenerative shield capable of tanking A rank and below. Phantasia is basically a variant of MIE - alas not having the sealing capability of the forementioned. It also works on airborne targets. It overall is a trapping barrier in a cube shap. Achilles makes a kite shield barrier on your arm which has a sealing script that can seal up to S Rank physical techniques.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Storm Crest is basically a regenerative shield capable of tanking A rank and below. Phantasia is basically a variant of MIE - alas not having the sealing capability of the forementioned. It also works on airborne targets. It overall is a trapping barrier in a cube shap. Achilles makes a kite shield barrier on your arm which has a sealing script that can seal up to S Rank physical techniques.
Expected wallies but you get the general gist. However, I don't wanna get nerfed so if ever a spotty situation comes up and you're not sure if they'll work how you think they do just shoot me or Drackos a message.