Naked Man Eating Victim's Face

KakarotLee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn I found more crazy news, this one man was eating some guys brains in his basement this past Tuesday. Zombies love brains ! It doesnt seem like uroboros, more like the t virus.

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im suprised no one has posted this updated news report. here is the face of the "cannibal" (whispers zombie).. this news has reached around the world.. lol the world is preparing for a zombie apocolypse

Take these niceities to VMs guys. Do not spam the thread.

Just one thing NVG- that was saracasm. I am not sure if zombie concept exists in non Chrisitan cultures.
fair enough....

what was saecasm btw? i think zombies is in every culture... i think tho.. i mean with its popularity i think its a global thing now, a myth known around the world, like Superman or McDonalds except the latter isnt a myth.

get what im saying :shrug:

Last edited:

Super Kami Guru

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cannibalism Outbreak

anyone follow the news notice how there has been outrageous amount of reports about cannibalism? Idk i just find it crazy how stuff is noticed than there are like 50 different stories being noticed... Seriously people like eating people is just starting to creep me out

KuroNero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Cannibalism Outbreak

Dude, it's terrifying...I've read a TON of stories and that s*** is freakin me out. I heard about one that happened down the street from where I live...it's bathsalts man, people are tweakin out and eatin each other that stuff is bad news man. I gotta tell you, I'm scared, especially cuz I live in FL. Notice where all the cannibals are/are comin from? My doors and windows are locked.

Super Kami Guru

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
most of these attacks have been attributed to new lsd called bath salts which cause your body temp to raise sooo high that you lose all forms of logic and reasoning aka zombie... and in other news there is a drug from is SA that makes the loser not have free will