Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but itachi wasnt stronger than jiraiya.:|
he said it himself.
Nope. Read the manga, he never said anything like that. Jiraiya wont survive Amaterasu. Going by in-manga abilities, Itachi > Jiraiya.
pain too, he said that he won only cos jiraiya didnt know his "himitsu" (secret)
That secret was about Nagato as the one who was controlling Pain, how information like that would allow Jiraiya to defeat Pain itself in a fair fight? Those were epty, meaningles words. Probably form of a last praise for a fallen master.

Last edited:

-Liquid Cefka-

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. Read the manga, he never said anything like that. Jiraiya wont survive Amaterasu. Going by in-manga abilities, Itachi > Jiraiya.

That secret was about Nagato as the one who was controlling Pain, how information like that would allow Jiraiya to defeat Pain itself in a fair fight? Those were epty, meaningles words. Probably form of a last praise for a fallen master.
when jiraiya approached itachi and kisame when they came to the leaf for naruto, itachi said getting into a fight with jiraiya wouldnt bode well for either of them. re-read my post genius, i didnt say jiraiya was stronger than itachi in the first place.
so yeah "read the manga" sir before you fanboy-ism make you look like an a$$.
and stop throwin up amaterasu everytime itachi is mentioned. its beyond old now, and i doubt jiraiya would get caught by amaterasu before he kills itachi

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so yeah "read the manga" sir before you fanboy-ism make you look like an a$$

And who is an a$$ now? Thats why I said - go read the manga. The words you said were only in anime, which isnt canonical.
and stop throwin up amaterasu everytime itachi is mentioned. its beyond old now, and i doubt jiraiya would get caught by amaterasu before he kills itachi
Rather Jiraiya wont be able to activate Hermit Mode before Itachi will kill him. But even in HM Jiraiya is not fast enough to escape Sharingan eyesight. So like it or not, that technique is deadly for pervy.

-Liquid Cefka-

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And who is an a$$ now? Thats why I said - go read the manga. The words you said were only in anime, which isnt canonical.

Rather Jiraiya wont be able to activate Hermit Mode before Itachi will kill him. But even in HM Jiraiya is not fast enough to escape Sharingan eyesight. So like it or not, that technique is deadly for pervy.
ok...your point? "every man has a weak point", true, the same applies for itachi. just b/c its in the anime, but not in the manga doesnt change the fact its true.
and Sage ( or Hermit ) doesnt need to be faster than his Sharingan to catch him with a Rasengan.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just b/c its in the anime, but not in the manga doesnt change the fact its true
You dont uderstand. Anime is not canon. Only manga is. If we were taking anime as canon, the most powerful character in the series would be some teenage girl, which genjutsu abilities were so powerful, that Itachis Tsukiyomi would be childs play compared to them.
and Sage ( or Hermit ) doesnt need to be faster than his Sharingan to catch him with a Rasengan
Actually, it has to be. HM Jiraiya is quite fast, but he seems to move only in linear fashion, quite similar to Killer Bee. That type of movement is easy to pedict for Sharingan, which means two things:
1. Jiraiya has practically no chance to hit Itachi with Rasengan.
2. It makes him vulnerable against Amaterasu.

-Liquid Cefka-

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You dont uderstand. Anime is not canon. Only manga is. If we were taking anime as canon, the most powerful character in the series would be some teenage girl, which genjutsu abilities were so powerful, that Itachis Tsukiyomi would be childs play compared to them.

Actually, it has to be. HM Jiraiya is quite fast, but he seems to move only in linear fashion, quite similar to Killer Bee. That type of movement is easy to pedict for Sharingan, which means two things:
1. Jiraiya has practically no chance to hit Itachi with Rasengan.
2. It makes him vulnerable against Amaterasu.
so anime is part lies eh?....that sux.
but i refuse to back down. jiraiya could defeat itachi.
reason being: nagato admitted jiraiya could've defeated him had he knew his secret, am i right? and is it safe to say nagato is stronger than itachi?
i would say yes, so jiraiya has a chance of defeating itachi.
i know the logic behind this is very black and white, but i do think jiraiya could beat itachi.

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As much as I like Jiraiya he would lose against Itachi ... actually I like him to LOL

but stop complaining about proItachi riding Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Susanoo theyre his best attacks, if we arent alowed to argue with those than proJiraiya shouldnt be allowed to argue with SM, summons and Rasengan to make the score equal

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
reason being: nagato admitted jiraiya could've defeated him had he knew his secret, am i right?
I already responded to this. That secret was about Nagato as the one who was controlling Pain, but how information like that would allow Jiraiya to defeat Pain itself in a fair fight? Those were epty, meaningles words. Probably form of a last praise for a fallen master. So knowing Pains secret wouldnt allow Jiraiya to defeat Pain, unless he would kill Nagato without fighting his six paths.
and is it safe to say nagato is stronger than itachi?
Yeah, it is. I might be Itachis fan, but Pain was simply more powerful. Even if he was healthy, Itachi woudnt be able to defeat Pain.

Last edited:

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do people seem to be overlooking how hard it is to actually kill Oro + his edo tensei

and how bad ass tsunade's healing jutsu's are?
Having the best Medical ninja in the word will give them the upper hand

-Liquid Cefka-

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already responded to this. That secret was about Nagato as the one who was controlling Pain, but how information like that would allow Jiraiya to defeat Pain itself in a fair fight? Those were epty, meaningles words. Probably form of a last praise for a fallen master. So knowing Pains secret wouldnt allow Jiraiya to defeat Pain, unless he would kill Nagato without fighting his six paths.

Yeah, it is. I might be Itachis fan, but Pain was simply more powerful. Even if he was healthy, Itachi woudnt be able to defeat Pain.
i cant see how those are empty words honestly.
he wouldnt have said it had it no meaning but whatever.
i still vote Sannin, and i still believe jiraiya would trump jiraiya, just b/c anyone compared to itachi is made underdog. and i also believe had jiraiya been shown in the light itachi was( in which he should've and could've ) the polls would say otherwise, but he wasnt so..

Last edited:

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly think the Sannin would actualy be the victors at the end of te battle. Jman vs. Itachi would be kind of a tough one since genjutsu won't have as much of an effect as it dd with oro. Oro and granny would fend off pain (snakes, 8-headed snake, slug w/acid, immortal, healing ability).

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i cant see how those are empty words honestly
Okay, so explain to me: how would knowledge about Nagato controlling Pain would allow Jiraiya defeat Pain itself? This information has no value when you are already facing six paths.
he wouldnt have said it had it no meaning but whatever
Like I said, it could be some form of a last praise for a fallen teacher.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you should have add minato that would be a better argument. but itachi and nagato would still win. i mean nagato destroyed the whole village an whopped naruto then stopped the six tails of the fox cloak. and itachi killed the uchiha clan. put them two together they can pretty much beat anybody they want to.
If minato was added there is no way itachi and nagato would win. Because remember that minato isn't your average ninja and has ftg which can easily counter the 6 paths. Not to mention oro would have edo tensei and jiraya has the sage mode which are really strong. Then Tsunade could just heal them.