Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mymensingh

Mymensingh is part of Thunderbird Valley, the area of the Lightning Mountains between the Wadden Flats and the mountains proper. Mymensingh lies on the periphery of the mountains proper and is thus more rocky and uneven than its counterparts. Hoodoos have formed here centuries ago and the locals in turn built around these, constructing wooden buildings in the air that rest on these rock formations. Agriculture here is more decentralized and sparse, which lessened the impact the cataclysm had on it's population.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
from Raditz continues into the Mymensingh. Mymensingh is part of Thunderbird Valley, the area of the Lightning Mountains between the Wadden Flats and the mountains proper. Here the land is green and fertile; more suited for habitation than most other areas of the region. Mymensingh lies on the periphery of the mountains proper and is thus more rocky and uneven than its counterparts. Hoodoos have formed here centuries ago and the locals in turn have built around these, constructing wooden buildings in the air that rest on these rock formations. Agriculture here is more decentralized and sparse, but the area is famous for its many small mines; constructed as part of the buildings suspended in the air around the hoodoos.

None of that really concerned Raditz due to he has a mission to expand his empire to emcompass the entire ninja world. this landmark was just going to be an attraction to his loyal subject once he conquers it all. There was interesting sights to see as he made his way past the terrain but there was nothing that would be able to stop him in his tracks. It seemed less hazardous than the rest of the landmarks that he had previously traversed thru. That in itself made it even easier to pass this landmark and continue towards the next one .

leaving landmark.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
The Black Order sat crouched, bowing in front of a modest hut planted in the middle of Mymensingh. A gentle stroked the region, brushing past the mountains and sweeping small wafts of grass upwards. The door to the hut opened. "Father," the Order droned in unison, lower their heads to the ground.

Thanos stopped a few feet away from the Order, eyeing the two Stones embedded into the Gauntlet as he fastened it to his left hand. "There's another Stone in the marketplace." The Order turned their heads towards Thanos. "The Collector in Khulna would never pass up the opportunity to treat one of the Stones as a trinket," the Titan said, disgusted. "While I receive the Stone, I want you to take the Time Stone's lead in the Fire Country, my Children."

"Father, we will not fail you." The Order rose to their feet and started off towards the Fire Country as Thanos made off in the opposite direction.

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Spawning

Draped in a black hooded trench coat, Zapp walks along the uneven path of the mountainous range traversing to his destination.

I wonder what kinds of fun we'll run into today Senci!? He utters to his ST that sits on the left side of his shoulder, peeping its head out from within the side of the hood.

Type: Tool
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A (-10 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Sensci is a mini bot structured to mimic a chinchilla in form. Created and honed by one with a magnetism KG focused in iron sand, the mini bot is designed to aid its user in battle via its special abilities related to earth's magnetic field the bot is linked to. Draining chakra from it's user to fuel the aforementioned skill, the magnetic field Sensci is linked to spans Long range around the user in battle, also encompassing the landmark the user is within when in the NW, and allows the bot to feel physical movement and the dimensions of things within this realm, like a radar that senses magnetic fields. Sensci can then relay that information to the user, whose person the bot must stay in connection with, via a Mors code language which may just seem like normal rodent squeaks to outsiders. At the cost of a move Sensci is able to perform a special iron sand jutsu via using the user's chakra.

- Manipulating a source of iron sand within the sphere of Sensci's field, the mini bot can create a hardened, dense balled up chinchilla of iron sand that resembles the shape of sphere with a fluffy tail. The jutsu is defensive in nature and can range in size depending on the source amount, but can never exceed 10m in dimensions. The chinchilla is even able to be formed around the user, encapsulating them, serving as a full defense. Being A rank in durability this jutsu costs 30 chakra to initiate and can be used 3x per battle with a 1 turn cooldown, however, use of this ability disables Sensci's sensing abilities for the remaining turn as well as the next.

Type: Tool
Chakra: N/a
Damage: 60
Description: Linking with its user's chakra signature, the Tekkyū is an advanced system designed to read the user's body movements and react to them, being formatted within a 1m dense, hard iron ball shell with magnetic qualities. Although heavy, the magnetic properties of the Tekkyū's shell helps the tool easily defy gravity which also attribute to the devices swift movement when in use (matching the user's), and can be passively moved by its user once used in non-aggressive manners. Costing a move the tool can be used as a guided offensive projectile controlled by the user, although the tool must start from at least 3m away from a target in order to build up enough momentum before striking. The Tekkyū weaponized tool comes with two special features that can be activated individually at the cost of a move.

Būsuto: requiring 20 chakra to be activated, the Tekkyū will amplify the magnetic field within short range of itself subsequently boosting the damage of offensive iron sand techniques within that realm. For that turn iron sand techniques within short range of the Tekkyū will be created more dense, compact, and hardened to near solidity which reflects as +20 damage. The user can activate this technique along with other techniques.
|>Can be used 3x per battle |>Has a 2 turn cooldown |>Cannot be used with Keijō

Keijō: activated by spending 30 chakra, this feature allows the user to coat the Tekkyū in iron sand creating an armor around the tool which takes on a humanoid shape with beastly qualities. The iron sand armor is A ranked and adds +20 damage to the Tekkyū and when guided by the user via body movements becomes more deadly giving the user more options for damage when controlling the empowered structure offensively. The armor around the tool can be made no bigger than 5m as a whole, and ultimately lasts for 3 turns.
|>When overpowered, tool becomes inactive for 3 turns |>Or tool has a 3 turn cooldown after completion, where it becomes inactive and falls to the ground |>Cannot be used with Busuto

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]
Storyboard Mission Elements:
  • Make all the necessary plans and arrangements for your Clan
You must be registered for see medias

Alucard and his group of Hellsingers had now traveled across half the globe from the Moon Isle and as they walked through the land of fire and finally entered their home turf, Alucard would feel a disruption of chakra infront of him. It wasn't visible until it morphed itself into a focal point that projected itself infront of him and the followers. The projection re-assembled from a miniature galaxy of clotted illuminating dots into a familiar face. Alucard regained his calm.

..Integra?

Hello Alucard, how was your mission on your old ***** island?

..Who is he talking to..??

It appeared that the projection and the voice of Integra was only passed on to Alucard and not to the others, or maybe it was only through his Tenseigan/Yin-Yang mastery that allowed him to perceive the imagery. He turned around towards the Hellsingers and told them to set up a camp while he wandered off to continue the call so to say.

First of all, i was minding my own business. Secound of a-

How many did you kill this time?! Actually you know what, i don't care because for once i want you to keep your dick in your hands and continue to chop off some more heads because.. You might not like the land you just stepped into.

..Go on?

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the caba-

We're not doing this bit, it's old and gives me a headache, tell me the deets before i wander off.

I want you to fortify our clan's infrastructure leading up to the Land of Fire's territory to create a bridge between the Lightning Mountains and theirs. Also, if you haven't failed to notice, the agriculture and the mining industry is a literal gold mine where you are right now and we need coin and influence so i suggest you get to work.

..I-

*..Poof*

The projection disassembled into the air with Alucard tilting his head slightly to the left due to the fact he had almost fallen asleep during the conversation due to boredoom. Politics, was there anything more toxic in the world.

Sir?

..Right, forget that camp i said and make a fortress instead. I suggest you start cut some..Wood?

That.. will take some time, and will probably raise tensions in the land as well since a gang of nobodies suddenly establishes a fort here. You'll have to keep busy around while we start going.

..Breh

Alucard stretched out a massive scroll that he had had in his possession for some time, prepared for occassions such as these. The scroll demonstrated a sketch of a large diabolical structure with strategic implementations and models. After having brought forth the scroll, Alucard would bite off some skin off of his thumb, making blood flow from it. He smeared it across the scroll and weaved a few seals. After that whole procedure, a massive rumble would take place as the summoning jutsu was taking effect. Large pillars would fall from a few meters in the air and land in the ground, penetrating the earth and stand vertically firm after having appeared from nowhere.

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Descripton: The user will bite his thumb and perform the Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram hand seals, slamming their hand into a scroll on the ground. This technique is a combination of the Summoning Technique and an Earth Release technique. The user summons a large amount of rock from a giant canyon which, during the process of being summoned through this technique, he shapes into a design he outlined previously in a scroll. This allows the user to change the topography of the map and create any earthen feature he needs from pillars to gorges, canyons, mountains or simply plains. If the user wants to or is defeated, the alteration ends as any summon eventually does. Additionally he can use (Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control at any point to change the design and alter the summoned terrain.
Note: can only be used once per battle

The pillars would form a pentagonal base structure, leaving room for a gate and windows. The construction was hollow, but would serve as the skeleton of the tower that was going to be built. After having created the structure of the base, Alucard would then proceed to create several platforms that would stack ontop of the pillars to create a floor upon which more pillars could be stacked upon and so on. The process would repeat itself until the height of the tower reached 300 meters tall, by far the largest tower in the vicinity.

(Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control
Chakra: 30
Description:This jutsu is used after Earth Style: Wheel of Fortune. The user will do the Boar → Monkey hand seals, slamming his hand on the ground and focusing his earth chakra. As he does this, he can change the design of the original technique. He can do this 3 times per battle.

The exterior of the tower was now almost completed. What was missing was the interior and other technological implementations as well as weapons. The patchwork was done however, and Alucard would let the remaining parts of the tower be finished by the sentries that had re-pledged their alliance with him back on Moon Isle. Instead, he would now shift his focus on the surroundings and see what he could do to further emphasize the presence of the Hellsing Organization in this land in a non-threatening way. He took a walk and enjoyed the scenery and the absence of people around his ankles.

By the time he was done with the tower the sun had set and the quiet night would bestow itself on the landscape. After having wandered off for some time he would notice something rather particular. The architecture of the villages here, resting on slops and mountaintops on wooden bridges and plateaus. A rather uncommon and seemingly troublesome way of living he thought to himself but then realized at the same time that if the people here made such an effort to stay there must've been something here that lead them to stay or even set up a community in the first place. Could it solemnly have been because of the lush fields or because of the mines? Maybe, but it still didn't seem like it was enough reasoning. Military, there was nothing to even speak of so was there something else here that kept raiders and bandits away?

..Damnit Integra, this is why you wanted me here innit? Pft..

He started to walk back towards the tower to check in with the Hellsingers who was hopefully hard at work. On his way he could see chakra signatures through his dojutsu, these signatures where located inside some of the rocky mountains in the surroundings and made him even more suspicious. It was probably the source of whatever it is that they are using here to protect themselves instead of soldiers, he thought to himself. The chakra signs were lying dormant and didn't seem to be moving at all which meant that there was no immediate reason to investigate at the current time. Instead he would focus on completing the mission and by the time he had returned to the tower, progress was still undergoing but now there was something in the shadows that pressed their schedule.

Unless you want to see alot of dead bodies including your owns i suggest you get a move on.

..Yikes

Alucard walked into the tower and started to assist with the rest of the structure but also he now wanted to do some more underground work with the tower. At its base he would start to dig by channeling his chakra into the earth after having performed the Ram - Dog - Rat - Bird seals. This would carve out four tunnels minus some stone residue that was in the otherwise soft earth due to the limitations of the technique. Three in the direction of the distant chakra sources and one towards the northeast which was where Dainashi was located. The fourth tunnel was a strategic one which would needed to be extended upon once the work was done in this landmark. The other three were needed to explore the mines and create direct connections with deposits and also to sneak up on whatever was lurking in the dark below under the mountains.

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique (x4)
Chakra: 15
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

However, these three tunnels would not be used for now but instead Alucard would walk into the fourth one and tidy it up by using his dust release technique on small scales to disintegrate rocks and other debris that were found in the tunnel. He proceeded by lighting up his index finger with fire chakra as he continued on. Where the tunnel would come to an end, he would use the technique again and essentially leaving the landmark to continue its progress to the Hellsing occupied landmarks. But before he could do that, he needed to make sure the tower was completed. He marked the spot and headed back up again.

Alrighty then, we'll finish up here now and then proceed to the north. I'll have to investigate this landmark more next time i come here. I want a small unit of you to stay here and guard the tower. Also don't go anywhere near tunnel 1-3. I will personally look into those upon return in a few days.

A division of 50 men would be left in the tower and guarding it while Alucard would widen the underground network between the landmarks and ultimately connect them to Dainashi. The tower would be named Bastion and the Hellsing banners would hang from the windows down on the obsidian rocks that formed its exterior. A new centerpiece of the clan had been made but it was only the beginning. Alucard and the rest of the Hellsingers would proceed into tunnel number 4 and leave for the north-east.
LLM

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Khulna (150)
This post contains a B rank storyboard mission called: Deal with a mysterious bloodthirsty beast​
Barney entered the rocky, but grassy lands of Mymensingh. It was a beautiful land with fertile grounds and scattered cottages that were owned by local shepherds and farmers. Barney followed the main gravel pathway and it didn't take long before he could smell metal. It was incredibly strong and Barney knew that massive amounts of blood had to be spilled in order to achieve such a strong smell. It didn't take long before he came across the first traces of blood on the ground. He followed the trail which led him to a small pit filled with blood. It was horrific. Sanguine in color, one could see the smell drifting upwards into the air and getting carried by the wind until it dissipated. The carcasses were removed, moved onto a pile and they were burned the night before. Their bloody trail was visible as well, and the pile was still smoking, with bones partially melted and some cracked. Others were so strong that the fire didn't affect them anyhow. It was safe to assume that those affected were from the youngest livestock. Horrific sight to witness, indeed. He looked around and saw nobody outside. A few farmers were looking at him from the safety of their homes, from their windows. He decided he had to talk to them if he was to deal with this beast. As he came closer to a cottage, the doors opened and he entered inside. There he spoke with a tall, strong man. Hello, I'm sorry for barging into your home. No problem, we invited you by opening the door. We assume you're here to deal with the beast. Yes. Well, be warned, you're not the first one and most likely not the last one. Is that so? How do I find that creature? Just wait, it has already smelled you and it should be here shortly. Once it appears leave through the door and good luck.
They certainly didn't sound like they were actually wishing Barney luck. It sounded like they said, if you're lucky you won't suffer much. Only minutes passed before the beast appeared. It was a brown bear. A... Brown... Bear... Barney burst laughing and they gave him a surprised look. He shook his head and left outside to deal with the bear. To be fair, he was expecting some dangerous mythical and vicious creature that would tear his limbs apart. Instead, he was standing at mid range across a simple brown bear. Or so he thought. Without wanting to waste much time, he showcased his killing intent towards the bear, but the bear didn't even flinch. That surprised Barney but he knew that it was pointless to focus on it any further, thus he threw a couple of shuriken that he infused with wind chakra in order to make them faster, as well as harder to predict their trajectory as he controlled it with his chakra. He made them swivel as they were traveling in order to confuse the bear. To Barney's surprise yet again, he bear stood up on his feet, changed his stance onto one foot and spun around like a ballerina, avoiding his shuriken completely. It was a comical scene and the farmers surely had a show before their eyes. He didn't have a chance to look at them and check who they were cheering for, but he could feel their happiness as the bear dodged the techniques, in the back of his head. Nevertheless, Barney's mind worked quick so he already had a new plan. He figured, in order to finish his work with the bear so he could collect his money, he had to trap it. It was an interesting specimen so he didn't want to kill it. To achieve that, however, he would have to make sure that the bear makes a wrong move with his foot. Obviously, the bear had developed his senses so he could act consciously to avoid danger, so Barney still controlled the shuriken he threw as they would loop around and aim for the bears standing foot. As he aimed them to come back, he released the focus and immediately started channeling water chakra in his mouth in order to spit a sticky substance directly at the bears feet. He knew that the bear would hop from one foot to the other in order to avoid the shuriken, thus making sure to aim the sticky substance at his landing leg. As he thought, the bear paid his freedom and his ingenuity in avoiding the shuriken by planting his other foot into the sticky substance. At first, he put his other foot down, and started pulling his feet up, anternating between them. Once he realized that he was stuck, he started to voliolently shake and convulse his whole body in order to free himself but nothing worked. This made the bear fall forwards on its paws which them get stuck as well. The bear looked at Barney and roared as loud as he could, as Barney started to slowly walk towards the bear. Yeah, yeah. I love you too. As he got close, he threw some chakra infused ropes in order to make sure that the bear would stay trapped. He turned around and looked at the farmers, watching towards Barney and he lifted one fist into the air, signaling that he was the victor.
Once back inside the farmers home, he confirmed that the threat was dealt with and that he would like to collect his prize money. What prize money? We never said anything about any prize money? Excuse me? You got to be kidding me, right? I risked my life to bring peace back into your life and it's hard for you to show a token of appreciation and pay me for my services. Well, we didn't call you for your help. Barney started fuming but he realized that he was made a fool. You learn on your mistakes. He accepted the situation and without saying a word, stormed out of their home. As he made his way back, from another home, a shepherd started calling him, asking him to stop. Hey man, thank you so much for dealing with that creature. It was just a bear. Oh, well yeah, but it wasn't JUST a bear. I guess that's true. I saw everything from the window. You're an amazing fighter and I don't know how to repay you. Oh it's nothing. No, I insist. Please take this money, it's not much but hopefully it covers your travel expenses. In the end it turned out to be more than Barney hoped for so he smiled and thanked the shepherd as he made his way back to the room he rented.
(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary​
Range: Short - Long​
Chakra cost: N/A​
Damage points: N/A​
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.​
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on​
Note: Can only be used once​
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra​
(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken​
Type: Offensive​
Range: Short-Mid​
Chakra:15​
Damage: 30​
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.​
uiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field​
Range: Short-Long​
Chakra: 15​
Damage: N/A​
Description: The user, after performing the required handseals: Ram → Tiger, spits out high-viscosity, chakra-infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.​
(Kage Nawa no Jutsu) - Shadow Rope Technique​
Range: Short​
Chakra cost: 10​
Damage points: N/A​
Description: The user will use a black rope infused with their chakra to hold down and trap their opponent.​
Mission end.

Traveling towards Khulna (150)​

Chakra: 230+10% regen-15-15-10=220​

Last edited: