Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hard to give an opinion on what you did without having the original images. They could just be cropped. If you want feedback, please post the stocks.

Anyway, they look good to me, the second one may be a little stretched, but it might just be me. Not much else to say as I can't compare to the originals, but good job. Seems nice. :)

BazzBee

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first one looks okay, but the second one looks squeezed and forced. The borders vary on personal preference but i don't like those borders. But comparing this to my first try, you did very good. Nice job.

Reactions: Trollo Lucilfer

Neon Lili

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They look like your 100th ones :D
Thanks alot that's nice
thanks
Nice, the second one looks stretched tho.
thanks ,i should've made it a 150x200 qvq
Hard to give an opinion on what you did without having the original images. They could just be cropped. If you want feedback, please post the stocks.

Anyway, they look good to me, the second one may be a little stretched, but it might just be me. Not much else to say as I can't compare to the originals, but good job. Seems nice. :)
thank you,the second one was just corpped and i added the border and that was about it but i did a littel work on the other one tho.
this the background
You must be registered for see images

and this the render

Cobra(the member who taught me about PS) told me that i should put the stocks whenever i'm doing GFX ,its just that i was too lazy XD

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For your first 2 avatars, they're pretty good. If I was to give feedback...try putting some more effects on the stocks. You'll find that most look much nicer with the addition of said tools. Also, the 2nd one is a little stretched, but that isn't too much of an issue considering it's your first shot at GFX. If there's anything else I can say, it's probably that you can try finding more stocks, just playing around with them and experimenting. Which effects you like best and what sort of modifications you like having done.

Neon Lili

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For your first 2 avatars, they're pretty good. If I was to give feedback...try putting some more effects on the stocks. You'll find that most look much nicer with the addition of said tools. Also, the 2nd one is a little stretched, but that isn't too much of an issue considering it's your first shot at GFX. If there's anything else I can say, it's probably that you can try finding more stocks, just playing around with them and experimenting. Which effects you like best and what sort of modifications you like having done.
I seeO_O

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks alot that's nice

thanks

thank you,the second one was just corpped and i added the border and that was about it but i did a littel work on the other one tho.

Cobra(the member who taught me about PS) told me that i should put the stocks whenever i'm doing GFX ,its just that i was too lazy XD
No worries. :) I see. I am not a master by any means imo, but I do know a few things. :p I did a few adjustments to the first one.

Here is the PSD zipped, just extract it and you can have a look how I did those things. I hope that it helps a bit. [ ]

You don't have to always, but it's generally a good idea if you are looking for feedback, especially with early attempts.

Neon Lili

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No worries. :) I see. I am not a master by any means imo, but I do know a few things. :p I did a few adjustments to the first one.

Here is the PSD zipped, just extract it and you can have a look how I did those things. I hope that it helps a bit. [ ]

You don't have to always, but it's generally a good idea if you are looking for feedback, especially with early attempts.
Ohh thank you,I'll definitely will
(I would have repped you but it says I can't Lol)

Reactions: Torche

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks alot that's nice

thanks

this the background

and this the render

I took the render and BG and applied some minor adjustments, it's always nice to work or mess around with adjustments until you find it appealing, even if they're minor, it makes the avatar stand out a lot more.

Neon Lili

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First one is good and second is stretched a bit...

The borders are not really matching but it maybe my eyes...
No it's not your eyes I guarantee Lol thanks btw
I took the render and BG and applied some minor adjustments, it's always nice to work or mess around with adjustments until you find it appealing, even if they're minor, it makes the avatar stand out a lot more.

Woah yours looks much"cleaner"(if that's the word)

DaileyM

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first one's cute.

The second one is a bit stretched but others have told you that already anyways, keep improving you have potential :)