Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my Mission:

- Custom: Reunite with an old Friend and comfort them (2)
- Custom: Get some answers & recruit an ally (2)

"Lena!"

The Woman wrapped her arms around Lena moments after she entered the room, Lena managed to keep her balance as she wrapped her arms back around her. She really didn't expect to see this person out of everyone. It was a tight hug, she was always strong lady, but Lena liked it. The first recognizable face in weeks after waking up that weren't her hearts. She rubbed the ladies back and let her breath into her neck, it tickled, but it was oddly comforting. It seemed she had been touched starved as well, the both of them just remaining there for a while before parting.

Mission looked at Lena, then looked her up and down, before returning to her gaze. Lena's sharingan deactivated, getting a less intimate look at the Mechanic. She still had long dark brown hair, blue eyes, a couple of beauty spots. She was gorgeous, and still remained so. she had a little scar above her left eye that wasn't there before and a lot of piercings on both ears, some new.

"I had a feeling you were still out there."

They were still holding each other, Lena's fault to be honest. Mission's face went slightly red when it was dragged out, she couldn't really pull away gently.

"Uh, Lena?"

"Sorry." Lena came to, letting go of Mission. "I haven't... It's been a while since I've seen - uh - anyone familiar."

Mission looked down sadly. Clearly thinking back on what had happened.

"What do you know?"

"Lets...sit, first."

The room that Lena had entered was familiar to her, though what she was relating it to was very different still. It looked like another iteration of Mission's workshop that used to be above ground in the city, she seems to have relocated to a much safer, hidden area. There was workbenches and tools everywhere, machines in the process of being put together, technology ready to be tweaked and large pieces of tarp covering projects. Some things were suspended in the air and there were items slung to the side.

Mission collapsed onto a stool beside a workbench with lights overlooking something she had been working on. Her arm rested against the edge of it, she gestured for Lena to take a seat in a more comfier looking chair. It had a blanket draped over it, a pillow and was a bit messy. It looked like Mission slept here, but it was definitely the most comfortable space in this underground...workshop. Lena took a seat, adjusting her butt to try to get comfortable.

"Thanks."

"Lena... I'm sorry."

"Don't." Lena frowned at Mission's soft expression, she didn't want to be pitied right now.

"A lot happened, and it happened so fast. New Shinra was in chaos trying to evacuate, not many people got out. When the Shards of the moon fell, it was just a slaughter. New Creatures, Lena. Monsters that tower over man and beasts that ripped people to shreds... we've also been joined by these... Demons? They got by another name, Arali I think."

Mission looked up, as if remembering. "The Screaming."

Lena reached out and rested her hand on Mission's, it held back tightly.

"Some of your airships managed to get away... others... they rained fire. And then it was all over, the Jungle burst forth through the drylands not too long after. I don't know the cause, I just remember it being there one day."

"Why are you still here?"

"Because I knew that if you were alive, this would be the first place you'd go to in search for answers." Mission sighed, "You won't get many, its just all depressing nonsense."

"Mission... Alicia."

Mission watched Lena's face, her expression just a slight open mouth before sighing. Her eyes tearing up a little, "I... don't know. I tried my very best to protect them, I really did Lena. I got knocked out and then I lost them, I woke up outside their home and there was no one in the city anymore. I stayed, built this workshop under here and waited and worked and waited..." Mission's head was in her hands, guilt and regret pouring through her body language.

Lena was sad too, sad that she didn't have any more. But what she had learned is that Mission here had tried her best, and even punished herself for it. The stitched Monster pulled Mission into a cuddle.

"You didn't need to isolate yourself here."

The Mechanic sobbed into Lena's chest. She had no contact with anyone for at least a year or two and it must have gotten to her, the guilt of not being able to protect someone, it hurt and Lena understood it greatly. She let Mission get it all out, Lena's own hearts beating with a slight ache.

"What have you been working on?" It was Lena's attempt to distract Mission, when she began to calm down. Give her comfort in her work.

"Uh..." She peeled off the stitched lady and looked around, "A few things... Oh!" Mission suddenly perked up, scrambling up off Lena.

"I completed your Commission... and I made you something else you might really like, it's almost done. I just need... something. Do you still carry those decks of cards?"

"Hm." Lena half-chuckled, of course she did as she reached into her pouch and pulled out a holster of metal sheets that she tossed to Mission, who caught them.

Mission casually slid out a few cards in her hands and had a look, it's like she was reminiscing on them as she inspected the art of them, they all related to Lena in some way and there was art of symbology of New Shinra, Lena's Found Family, Mission's old Workshop was even in here. Mission held the card with the sigil of her old Workshop to her chest, a happy look on her face coupled with tears.

"C-can I keep this?"

Lena smiled, "Yes."

"You always used to treat yourself like this evil monster that worked in the shadows and only deserved to be in the shadows. Yet you're a massive softie, carrying these constant reminders of all the good things you have with you and helping out massive amount of people no matter what. You will realize you're a great person one day, and I want to be there when you do."

Lena didn't know what to say, it was very touching and it seems her presence had struck a positive chord with Mission. She was glad she could help her, but she didn't expect the compliments to come her way.

"You have to listen to me, I'm smart."

She laughed, "Sure."

Mission walked over to a workbench with a sheet tossed over it, she looked at Lena with a grin, "Ready?"

Though Lena had a thought and stood up, walking over to Mission, placing a hand on the Mechanics'. "Forgive yourself. You did everything you could, Mission... And we will find Alicia together, you'll help me?"

"Of course I will."

"I need help finding the rest of my hearts too. I'm missing two."

"Oh. Haha, well - I do believe I can help with that too." Mission looked over Lena's body then back at her, "Lena. Thank you."

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

- Experiment with very advanced ninjutsu (5)

Lena nodded to Mission and the latter pulled the cloth off of her creation. It revealed a Box, it was nicely made with some ornate decorations used to keep it's walls together. Mission's hands delicately handled the box, opening it much like a chest to reveal the contraption inside. She took it out carefully and removed the cap in front of the lens. It was a Camera, rustic brown and gold metal, its lens was a pretty blue and it had a circular brass flash guard on top.

Mission places the deck of Cards on the table, looking through the Camera. Lena watches closely before jerking back and closing her eyes, wincing as the Camera flashes brightly with white. She blinks the flash away from her eyes, shaking her head.

"What was that?"

"I took a picture! Of your Cards. It will store a memory of them in this camera. Here."

Lena took the Camera in her hands, she was clearly very careful with it, not confident to put a comfortable grip on it in case she applied too much pressure and it broke. She looked through the Camera, pointing it around the room. Everything looked normal.

"Take another picture of the Cards."

Lena aimed the Camera at the cards and waited.

"Oh. There is a button just..." Mission pointed to a button on top of the box, near Lena's index finger, "...here."

It flashed immediately as Lena pressed it almost instantly as if on command with when Mission gestured to it for her. Lena expected something and winced back, but she recoiled for nothing. Still jumpy from the Camera's unknown function. She took her face from behind it, looking sheepishly at Mission.

"Okay put it down."

Lena carefully placed the Camera on the work top as Mission reached into the box it came out of, pulling out two bangles with a couple of pretty blue jewels that matched the lens of the camera embedded into them. Lena took them from Mission as she had handed them over, she looked them over - deducing quickly that she needed to put the bracelets on her wrists. Well. Mission didn't say she was doing it wrong.

"Okay so, the Camera and the bangles are linked - I managed to make some chakra empowered wiring, battery, picture capture receptors, with a wireless signal to either, the memory stored on the camera sends signals to the bracelets to create a sort of digital picture within the bangles before it expels it as a physical print instead." Mission's hands seem to toss and turn and point as she explains her process.

"Uhhhh..." Lena droned.

"Just. Use your chakra to trigger the Bangles, think about your cards like you would when you'd create like... I don't know an elemental version of them or something. Something like a fire creation manipulated into the shape of your cards."

Lena looked at the bangles, she just watched them for a moment before they rattled slightly - the pretty blue jewels embedded into them glow for a moment with green. A sudden flourish or green wiremesh rectangles flush out of the bracelets, like a deck of cards being flicked as a barrage out of the bracelets quickly, pouring out onto the ground. Mission takes a few steps back so she isn't hit by them. The Green Wiremesh cards hit the ground and sort of shatter and disperse. They stop suddenly as Lena gains control.

"Oh."

"Take your time, just try to print one and catch it in your hand."

Lena tried again, it wasn't too difficult to get the hang of the second time, using her knowledge with chakra control and her skill in general - she produced two cards out of her right bracelet and caught them between three of her fingers. She looks around and then swings her arm outwards, flicking her wrist to release the Wireframe Cards in a direction towards the wall of the room. They hit it and their corners stick into the wall, clearly mirroring the sharpness of the cards, it was very impressive. Lena then begins to print and throw cards in a flurry, printing one or two at a time before throwing and doing it again in rapid succession. The wall now covered in cards sticking out of it.

"Very nice!" Mission said with a little excitement in her voice, "The cards will stay there, though you can get rid of them... please clean up after yourself."

Lena nodded, but then looked around the messy workshop - did Mission think this was tidy? Was this her order among the chaos. She wasn't going to question the Mechanic's methods. The Cards in the wall all disperse like shattering glass.

"So it can take pictures of most weapons and store their memory, definitely the simpler basic ones over the bigger more complex ones. It can also try to mimic people's abilities, but only to an extent. So I thought this would just make it easier to carry weapons, just basically an arsenal in a box with minimal resources spent on chakra and carry capacity."

"Hm. What about this?" Lena said as she drew one of the swords she took from Jinshui. Placing it down on an empty space on the worktop. It looked like a normal sword.

"Yeah, it's a sword."

"Not exactly."

"Oh? Well. Take a picture, lets see what the camera sees."

Lena picked up the Camera and snapped a picture of the sword, she took a couple of pictures from different angles. Mission explaining that the more it had to work with, the better, however the camera was still usually very good replicating from one picture. She puts the Camera back down and takes a few steps back into a more open space of the Workshop and holds her hands out down by her sides, palms open. The bangles shake with life and from the jewels once again green energy begins to produce an organized wire-frame design of the sword that was photographed in both of her hands, Lena wraps her fingers around both hilts and takes them in her hand exactly like two blades. It was a strange thing to hold, but she managed to just fine. Even though they were made of energy they were solid and had form, they were just extremely light. This would make using them so much easier as they are intended.

Now it was time to see if the Camera truly captured the function of the sword. She brings her arms back behind her, her chest puffing out as she brings them up and over and swipes both blades down towards the ground with some force, unleashing the true structure of the blade as it unsegmented itself, wires carrying each bladed segment across the room as the whipswords extended forth. Each bladed segment striking the floor one after the other through the momentum of the swing and giving the melee weapons true range. She pulls both arms back and the swords' length recoil back, fixing itself back together into the standard blade. Both of the blades shatter and disperse from her hand. Lena then swings her arm over, bringing forth the sword again from her bangle, whipping the space diagonally in front of her before it disperses again. In her other hand she swings upwards, again temporarily bringing the sword forth from the bangles and whipping the space in front of her.

"This is very useful, Mission."

Her eyes lit up and then calmed a bit, keeping her cool "Well, of course."

Lena went to take the bangles off her wrist, but Mission stops her. Lena tilts her head, "What?"

"Keep them, Camera's yours - I made multiple anyway."

Lena nodded, she didn't know what else to say. It was kind, and it made her feel a little happy. Mission placed the Camera back into the box and then moved away from that particular workbench. Lena looked at the bangles on her wrist and followed Mission over to a large tarp covering something that was about the size of a dire wolf or lion.

"Your Commission."

Mission took a step away from the "Commission", allowing Lena to take all of the sanctification of unveiling something she had requested years ago. Mission's hand traced over the tarp as she slowly took a hold of it and removed it with one swoosh, pulling it over to one side. What was revealed was a slick, black chassis, a vehicle and more specifically a beautiful Motorcycle. Lena smiled at it, her hand resting on it.

"Mission..."

"Well don't just stand there." She gestured to it, interrupting Lena before she could compliment her.

Lena looked up with surprise, her awe had caused her to just want to look at the Bike and not actually use it for a moment there. She throws one leg over it, straddling the seat and sitting comfortably on it. Her hands rest and sort of caress the handlebars. Lena kicks the stand up and adjusts the mirrors.

Mission quickly hops over, "Wait, before you go out and test it out. I need to tattoo you, so that the Bike is bound to you. Where?"

Lena was a little shocked, but held out the underside of her left arm. Mission brought over a small cart on wheels then performed two hand seals before placing two fingers in the space Lena had given to her to mark. This creates the script of the seal out of chakra on her arm, she then picks up a needle, or more specifically a Tattoo gun and puts it to Lena's skin. It didn't phase Lena, the tattoo pain wasn't anything.

After a bit it was done and Lena observed her new ink, "Shooter?"

"Yeah, that's his name."

"He?"

"Sorry, would you have preferred to ride a woman?"

Lena wiggles her eyebrows at Mission, causing the mechanic to go very red.

"How do I get out of here?"

Mission sheepishly reaches up for a switch hanging from a wire, it had an assortment of buttons and she presses a big red one with a downward arrow. It hums to life and a section of the wall begins to lower, revealing a ramp. Lena pushes a button and her Bike roars to life, she revs the handles and the bike speaks and shakes with an urge to stretch it's legs, use it's wheels. It wanted to run. And it would. The mechanical stead squeals with excitement as Lena accelerates the bike, the back wheel spinning on the spot until it found the friction to desperately cling to propelling the two forward at high speed. Mission's hair whipped as they shot passed her, between the wall and up the revealed ramp. Lena got low, aiming her bike up the ramp as the small passage of light ahead grew bigger and bigger until it surrounded her peripheral vision like a sudden explosion. Her and Shooter jumped out into the ruins of New Shinra with quite a bit of airtime before she landed and shot forward through the City.

Lena drives through the City, she tested the maneuverability of her new vehicle. She loved the feeling of the air whipping through her hair, it was surprisingly refreshing. She then steered to the left and right, bobbing and weaving as she dodged oncoming obstacles whilst still driving in a straight line. She found a large tree root and drove up it, the Bike had excellent grip, allowing Lena to ride up the root like a path, even when it twisted the Bike could follow it perfectly with Lena's control. She pushes off the root and lands on another large root that led up and out of the ruined City, driving onto the floor she entered the Jungle proper.

She drove through the city of trees, driving around them, using their giant roots as paths, dodging obstacles. She was loving every moment of this ride. Now it was time to do something a little more experimental. She brings herself back around and arcs around the perimeter of the ruins. She rides up a root and instead of departing before it gets to close to the base of a tree - she rides it upwards, picking up as much speed as she could. And sure enough she rode all the way up the tree, Mission had managed it. She even drove up across the underside of a large branch, holding on tightly to her bike.

She rode it right to the end and then the bike had nothing under it. She flew through the air, Lena let herself fall from the bike, but kept a tight grip on the handlebars, she crouched on the bike-seat before thrust her legs straight. Forcing the bike arch over through the air. She pulled herself back towards the bike and straddles it again as the momentum brings the bike around so that it is now the right way up, but travelling backwards through the air. Lena looks behind her and smirk, she faces forward and expels a strong gust of wind that propels them both backwards with more direction instead of straight down. This pulls Lena closer to her goal, the huge Lake Alicia.

Lena held her breath as everything seemed to go extremely quiet, even the roaring sound of the bike, just the sound of the air whooshing passed her just before splashing into the water. The Bike kicks up the water around it, but it never sinks below the surface level. She tilts and spins the bike, using the lack of friction against the water to glide around, righting the bike in the right direction carrying the momentum through as she now shot forward across the water. Mission had properly done it. Water sprayed up behind her as Shooter just rode the water, not sinking whatsoever. She took the entire length of the Lake, holding her hands up out to the side.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

It was thrilling. As she approached the Lakeside, she rode up the easiest part of the bank and towards Zeri's house. She stopped outside the door, but then chuckled to herself before proceeding forward still on the bike. She took herself up onto the porched, it was bumpy, she entered the house and carefully maneuvered her way through the hallways until she found the Garden again. She pulled up beside the familiar rock she sat on before, placing her leg against it to stop the bike falling to one side whilst also pushing at it. The rock lowered into the ground and activated the platform, the entire garden once again descending into the ground.

Lena drove Shooter into the workshop, to the metal platform drilled into the ground that she had unveiled it on. She flicked out the stand and leaned back, resting her hands on her lap and let out a long, drawn out sigh of wonder. She loved every moment of that, even making exclamation which was very rare for her when it's positively.

"Enjoy yourself?" Mission said, she had a welders mask flicked up on her head and she was on a stool, working again on something. She had turned to face Lena, whose hair was a hot mess from the constant air that had blown through it. She also wore a constant smile, which was quite out of character for Lena. "I forgot to tell you all of it's functions."

"Oh I...tested it quite thoroughly..."

Lena had been gone for a couple hours.

"Yeah but did you drive it across wate..."

"Yes."

"Okay, did you go upside do.."

"Yes."

"Right well.... Fair enough."

Lena got off the bike, her hand still resting on the handle for a moment before she walked over to Mission. The mechanic looked up at her as Lena seemed to loom over her.

"What next?"

"Well, there is a Gun Greatsword I've been developi...MM!" Lena grabbed the sides of Mission's face and pulled her up into a kiss. Mission was shocked and stiff, her hands just splayed out as she dropped her tools in surprise unsure of where to put them until she finally melted into the kiss. Lena lifted her up onto the worktop, peppering her face and neck and chest with kisses, undressing the Mechanic then and there...

Jutsu Referenced

(Anesidora) - Anesidora
Type: Technology
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: (Varies)
Damage: N/A
Description:
Anesidora is a Camera that comes with two Bangles that are worn on each of the user’s wrists. The Bangles act like “printers” for the user, capable of creating light copies (colour custom to user, cannot be invisible) of solid chakra Tools and Weapons that the user has photographed previously. The user can passively create freeform standard tools and weapons in their hands from the Bangles and they always look like solid chakra “wireframes” of the weapons or tools they’re mimicking; the user can substitute tools in techniques with this version of the weapons. If they’re Kunai, Shuriken, Metal Cards or small thrown tools like that any amount can be created around the user - larger weapons like swords are created in the hand. Even though they’re “wireframe” chakra copies, they act like the standard weapon they’re mimicking. Anesidora can mimic weapons needed for the user's custom fighting styles and create them in their hands or on their person at will without the user needing to carry them around. These tools can have seals placed or already placed on them recorded in the camera, the kanji or pattern take a wireframe look as well.

The real usage of this technique however is that this Camera stores the memory of Jutsu as well. The User can look through the Camera lense and can take a picture of a shape manipulated technique, examining the taken Jutsu and it’s structure in a Three-Dimensional shape and what abilities/strength it possesses and will store or print a copy for the user whether it be projected out from the bracelets or from the front of the Camera itself until formed and performs/sustains on it’s own - a Chakra deduction is made from the user's chakrapool which reflects the amount of chakra inputted into the taken technique. The created constructs will also have a Wireframe effect made purely of Chakra that is neutral to everything, the Wireframe construct can do what it’s original could do but instead of an “Earth Entity” firing “Earth spikes” it would be a Wireframe entity with a similar appearance firing “Wireframe Spikes” that can stab targets. If the printed entity can perform elemental jutsu up to a certain rank, this is replaced with Wireframe Constructs from the ground or their own body (Which are down to the user’s imagination) up to that certain rank, relevant chakra for the chosen rank construct much be deducted still (30 for A-Rank, 40 for S-Rank). The Construct lasts until a new Construct is made, sustained by the Camera which stores 150 Chakra Points, deducting -40 per turn that a construct is active. The user can passively give the camera 10 chakra a turn when there isn't a construct active.

Note: The user can have one of their own jutsu chosen to be “stored” in Anesidora. Posted with this technique in the relevant Technology and Artefact section or posted at the beginning of a Fight.
Note: The Copied Jutsu can be from the user or the opponent, they can be summons, entities or creations. Their strength is the same and their abilities are mimicked through Wireframe meshes (Within reason) which are neutral to everything. Unless they have unique abilities which cannot be copied as it's impossible for a Wireframe construct to use Yin parasites for example or to utilise absorption in any way.
Note: The user can take a Picture three times per battle, but only have one Construct on a field active at a time. When a Construct is destroyed it cannot be used again unless taken a Picture of again.

(Shūtā) - Shooter
Type: Vehicle
Range: N/A
Chakra: (+40 to Summon)
Description:
Shooter is a Black Motorcycle, There are two designs available to the user and it can be either a Sportbike or a Cruiser. The Design and Blueprint is coded into a Seal and Tattooed onto the user so that it can be summoned at any time with 40 Chakra. Inherent to all vehicles; in battle it’s speed is that of 3x base Jounin and has 80 HP, there is also a 20% Travel reduction time between landmarks. The rider of Shooter can ride the Motorcycle and have one hand free, capable of wielding a weapon like they are riding upon a horse and can perform melee attacks as such. When performing Melee weapon attacks whilst riding the bike, as long as it’s through the hand / arm movement of the user they gain an active damage boost of 20 due to the high speed of riding the motorcycle whilst also performing a (for example) passing slicing attack with a blade, as long as the weapon is tangible and is being wielding by the user upon striking the target. Taijutsu is excluded. The user can perform hand seals or two handed movements but only when travelling in a linear direction.

Shooter can travel across most terrain, even water. It rides well across bumpy surfaces and can passively go into “float” mode the wheels rotating the side becoming hover engines across deadly and dangerous terrain like Lava and acid without the user being harmed through direct contact. Riding a Motorcycle allows the user to make acrobatic movements, using a move per turn the Vehicle can react on it's own to incoming danger similar to how it automatically reacts to driving upon dangerous terrain emitting sensory nodes from the middle of it's wheels. The Bike reacts by temporarily speeding up, powersliding, tilting their bike low to the side or perform a stoppie/wheelie etc, to avoid attacks - because of its ability to move across most terrains, Shooter can ride upon certain jutsu. Within Reason. For Example if someone was to attack the user with a winding earthen Dragon, they can use this move per turn to dodge out of it’s way as it crashes into the ground and then drive up onto the earthen pillar, riding up across it’s surface towards the opponent. Doesn’t matter if they go upside down the bike will stick to the surface like shinobi walking upon trees. Another viable example is if the user is riding up the foot of a Giant Earth Golem. As long as the technique is solid or liquid and not energy. However, this ability to ride on solid/liquid techniques can only be used up to 5 times per battle, with a two turn cool down in between usages.
Can be summoned 3 times per arc, only one active at a time
Shooter's Auto-Evasive Movement has a two turn cooldown.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

(Vár) - Vár (REFERENCE)
Type: Weapon
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: (40 Ability 1)(30 Ability 2)(10 to summon)
Damage Points: (80 Ability 10)(60 Ability 2)
Description:
Vár is a very versatile weapon. The size of the weapon usually outmatches the user's own size, but wielder's are still able to use it with ease. It can be used as a great sword, and a variety of different firing guns depending on what rounds the user would like to use. The gun has a variant of attachments that are built into the weapon or kept on the user's person and can be placed onto the chassis for use - Var can be outfitted with a sniper scope that can be used for long ranges of up to 100 meters, the scope can also be used separately to scout distances - attaching it costs a turn.. The Great-Sword attachment just means the wielder can use it as a normal sword or sword/blade/katana substitute. Var also has a grip on the Chassis which allows the user to wield it with both hands, used to shoot the weapon because of it's largeness.

Vár's first ability is to fire a large shell, and is the variant that can be used with a scope to fire at long ranges. The Shell is almost like a tank round and is the strongest of all of them. This bullet can be aimed accurately at up to 100 meters as long as the user has used the scope and is holding it in both hands, without the scope it's accuracy only reaches 25 meters before straying off. The round will drill through defences and attacks or terrain to get to it's desired target. Once it does reach it's target the round will eject other rounds within it and spread out from the original bullet, all of them will explode creating a cluster effect as the middle explodes and then the ejected shells explode - creating layers of the explosion that continue to erupt from it's origin point up to 5 meters away. This variant is S-Rank and has a 3 turn cooldown, can only be used two times and no other Vár abilities in the same turn.

Vár's Second ability is the ability to lock-down on multiple targets and fire at them simultaneously. Vár has a built in chakra lock system, recognising allies to enemies it will lock onto the chakra signatures the user deems necessary targets and will fire a barrage of bullets in each direction aiming to pierce them. The bullets have a capable of being able to twist and turn so they can reach targets. Bullets can be fired all at one target as a sort of shotgun spread, this can only go up to Mid-range. This variant is A-Rank and has a 2 turn cooldown, can only be used 4 times

Vár then has it's Freeform shots which act as a semi-automatic rifle, firing a max of 5 shots that do four damage each - totalling a maximum of 20 damage against the opponent. There is also the matter of storage and capacity to carry, user's of Vár can opt to carry the weapon or have a Tattoo placed on the inside of their Forearm so it can be summoned straight to hand which acts like a summoning Tattoo for the weapon. By channelling a small amount of chakra into it will trigger the summoning of the weapon and by the user's command can reverse summon it back into the seal at any time. Summoning the weapon costs 10 chakra each time, a slot in the time frame and costs a turn.

- Vár can be used by the User
- Vár's abilities are neutral to the elements.
- Vár must be reloaded after each time the first ability is used at some point, the user has to do this manually by loading the shell and then cocking it.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

- Build Technology (2)
- Help a Friend (2)
- Experiment with very advanced ninjutsu (5)

Lena cuddled up to Mission, the Mechanic was fast asleep. She had probably been working her ass off for ages, finally put to sleep by some fun and relief. Lena smirked, slowly peeling herself off of Mission's chest. As much as she didn't want to. She stood up and searched around for her clothes, they were in all sorts of places, thrown wherever. She gathered them up and draped them over Shooter. She got dressed and combed her hands through her hair, ruffling it.

It had been a lovely distraction, but Lena quickly thought about what she needed to do next. Hanging out below her tarnished legacy was not her motive, as nice as what just transpired was. It would not last long.

"Lena."

"Hm?" She looked over to a stirring Mission, she rose from the chair, keeping her blanket wrapped around her. Lena smirked, raising an eyebrow and tiling her head, "You should rest."

Mission rolled her eyes and sat on a stool beside her workbench, the same one she was kissed at. She fiddled with a device for a moment, Lena came over curiously. It was a small handheld device. Mission looked up at Lena, placing it back down.

"Actually. You sit. I need your help anyway."

Mission removed herself from the seat, keeping her blanket wrapped around her as Lena sat down looking at the device that was strange to her. Mission stood directly behind her.

"Okay first, grab that driver." Mission gestured to a long thin tool, Lena took it in her hand and Mission directed her to the location she wanted Lena to screw.

"Whilst you were out gallivanting on your new ride, I started building a device to help us find your hearts."

Mission reach around and took Lena's hands, her chest pressing right up against her back. Lena had a little pink across her cheeks as Mission got more intimate with Lena's hands and took over a little, though she let herself be directed and did as she was told. Picking up the right tools and adjusting the correct spots on the device a little easier with Mission's close guidance.

"Next bit is going to be all you, device is going to need a little bit of something from you to be able to trace your hearts. They are made up from you, right? So if we use your dark threads as a bit of the wiring for the Radar..."

"Radar? Is that what it is?"

"Yes." Mission placed a little kiss on the underside of Lena's ear.

Lena bit her lip and sort of leaned into it, before regaining her composure and looking at the device. A twinge of concentration on her face as she placed both hands on the device and held it. A dark thread sticks out of her right wrist and begins to enter the device, forcing it's way between two small metal panels and into the wiring. Though she didn't know exactly where it needed to go.

"Okay turn it over."

Lena flipped the device over in her hands as Mission extended her hands, pointing at the open panel on the back of the device which showed off all the wiring details in the back of it. It looked like a confusing mess to Lena, but she definitely saw her Dark Thread in there now. Mission pointed to a spot at the top of the device, it had like a copper screw sticking down into the wiring which seemed to lead to the antennae sticking out of the top.

"Okay so wrap one of your dark threads around that copper doodad."

"doodad?"

"I know what I'm talking about."

Lena chuckled and manipulated her dark thread to wrap around the screw, that was easy enough.

"Okay so with the other end attach it to that board." Mission pointed to a little green board with shiny metal dots and lines and black squares all over it, it was very tiny. Mission pointed more closely, leaning over Lena's shoulder more to point out a specific point. Lena manipulates the thread to the point she thinks Mission specified.

"No no! The one slightly to the left of it. That's the one." Mission waves her hand and points again.

Lena adjusts her aim and connected the thread to that spot, Mission hands Lena a soldering iron and directs her to bind that thread to the spot. She also runs a copper wire along the dark thread to the same two locations.

"Okay so another one from here to here." Mission pointed to another place on the green board to a small dish like object in the bottom corner of the device.

Lena does as told, releasing another dark thread from her body to embed itself into the device and it connects to the dot. Mission solders it at one side and solders it at the other near the dish like object, she stuck her tongue out slightly as she concentrated, aiming her solder iron properly, a little bit more concentration than usual as she was leaning over Lena. It was quite cute, Lena thought.

"Right. I think, the only thing we need is something more substantial to track them down.... if this works."

Lena tilted her head, what more substantial thing could she provide without a piece of each of their hearts as like some kind of DNA sensing device? She looked up at Mission, who looked down at her - their faces very close. Lena stared at Mission's lips.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I don't really know, something that is linked to them and them only."

"My threads aren't enough?"

Mission flicked her head back and forth, thoughts in her mind as her eyes looked up. Another cute little expression she did when she was calculating something. "Well... they are going to help, they link everything up, but it might not be enough to home in on them, it might just detect only you."

"Right."

Lena was lost in thought for a moment, looking away from Mission as she looked down. Pondering. Ah! Lena looked back up with a smile.

"What about the Seals on my back? Each one is connected to a specific heart and represents them solely."

Mission took herself off Lena and looked at her back, placing her hands on each of her shoulders as she lowers herself. She observed Lena's back, looking carefully at each of the seals, two of them were more vibrant and stood out - the other two were slightly faded.

"It's VERY faded. Do you remember their symbol script?"

"Yeah."

"Good." Mission stands up and wheels Lena on the stool over to another workbench. This one had a bunch of glass lenses and a large contraption they were attached to looking down on a work area. There was a tiny little green board on it similar to the one in the device earlier. Mission pulls the contraption over and slotted in a lens at the bottom.

"Okay this is a Microscope. It's like a more detailed magnifying glass... uh like a sniper scope but for more attention to detail. Look through it."

Lena looked through the Microscope as Mission guided her and adjusted it to her head to make it a more comfortable operation, she also lowered the seat a little. Lena could see the Green Board up close, there was a lot more detail on it, the metal dots more clear and little numbered notes scribbled the black boxes on it and even what looked like fuuinjutsu scrawled across it. Mission took it off the work surface from under the microscope leaving Lena with just a view of whiteness. Lena could hear Mission rustle through some drawers before the sound stopped and in Lena's view she saw Mission place a tiny scroll, which she then unraveled.

"I need you to write the seals on this."

"Mission, it's tiny."

Lena felt Mission take her hand and place something in it, it was long and felt a little like some kind of pen - or at least that is how she was being guided to hold it like. Mission brought Lena's arm carefully across until the tip of this pen-like contraption could be seen on the microscope. It was a very very fine point.

"This might take a couple tries, but I have some scrolls we can go through. Just. Take your time, very small movements, just move the tips of your fingers only. You're an Ink Ninjutsu user, you've got this."

Lena let out a big sigh and concentrated on what she was seeing, she started to practice before putting tip to scroll, making movements with the device in her hand. She noticed how big even the slightest movement was and adjusted to be even finer. Lena after some 'practice' decided to go for it, channeling her chakra through the writing contraption she wrote very finely and began to recite the seals of the two hearts she had lost. She did Yae Miko's first, she decided that if she was going to make a mistake on her first try she'd do it on the heart she would have least trouble finding. Once she wrote the seal she moved onto the next one, it wasn't too bad an attempt she thought. The second one she let out another big breath as she properly adjusted herself on the seat and concentrated, going very slow. She did not want to **** up Sorrows' Issho seal out of all of them.

She was actually happy with her first attempts, pulling her face from the microscope and smiling. She blinked her vision into adjustment and looked at Mission. The device in Lena's hand was just a giant looking fine needle, very fine.

Mission tilted her head, "What, first try? For real?" She pushed Lena to the side, it wheeling her off quite comically as she spun around to face the other way, a puzzled look on the stitched woman's face. Mission placed her eye against the microscope and adjusted the lens, changing it to something else and then pressing a button on the side. The workbench hummed for a moment and the tiny scroll glowed only for a moment. Mission rolled up the scroll and tiptoed over to the other workbench with the device on it, placing the scroll on the dish and then sealing it over with another similar dish-sized lid. She then put the back panel on the radar device and turned it over so she could look at the screen. She twiddled with it for a moment. All Lena heard were a couple of beeps.

"Wow. It accepted the scroll."

Beep beep beep. Mission pointed the radar in Lena's direction. BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP. "It works!... Let me just..." She fiddles with the radar device again and the rapid beeping stopped.

"What happened? Did it break?"

"No no, I just registered you as found so it doesn't constantly beep around you, now it should only beep when you are near the other two. Only problem is... you're gonna have to be quite close for it to pick anything up, you're gonna have to be in a similar area."

"It's better than nothing Mission, Thank you."

"Couldn't have done it without you, Lena."

Lena got her stuff together, this included the Camera which Mission had named Anesidora. After a few hours Lena got upon her bike and took the Radar, attaching it to her waist. Mission stood beside her, she was wearing just her unbuttoned shirt now. She let out a yawn.

"Can't convince you to come? You don't need to stay here."

"I do for now. Don't worry, I won't stay here forever. You get your hearts back and come back to me, and we'll find Alicia."

"I told you, Jinshui will welcome you if you say you're sent by Angela. If I don't come back."

"You will."

Lena brings Shooter to life, a roar fires up with ferocity. Mission grins and presses the button from the hanging switch and lowers the exit ramp for Lena. Shooter's wheel squeals and she drives off with a whoosh. And then she was gone out of sight.

Jutsu Referenced

(Jiongu Fuuinjutsu : Issho) - Earth Grudge Fear Sealing Art : Together
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: N/A (+10 Per Heart)
Damage Points: N/A
Description:
A Body Seal developed by the Jiongu Creature; Lena. Initially created to change the look of Lena's form, this seal also aids the user inherently. Each of the user's hearts has a seal placed upon them which has sealed a segment of the victim into their respective heart, their personality and their look. Firstly this changes the user by instead of having the porcelain masks interwoven on her back she will instead have seals tattooed onto her skin representing each elemental heart; the hearts still remain in her Threaded body and she still remain stitched, but there is no longer bulky masks on her back. These seals will move around the skin depending on how she manipulates her Earth Grudge Fear for relevant techniques; example is if a Mask originally required to move to her shoulder, the Tattoo will go there instead.

These seals allow the user to passively (no move slot) to release the hearts in their bodies onto the battlefield without the need to use "Earth Grudge Fear: Dark Threads", spending 10 chakra for each heart they want to separate. Upon being released they do not take the form of the usual weightless entity, it will instead morph into the form of the victim that the heart belonged to (described in the user's biography) meaning they look like humans, but really they aren't being made completely of dark threads within and have stitches threaded over their skin. These entities are referred to as Issho; they can speak, think and have the personality of the victim yet still remain under the complete command of the user. Because they have bodies they can logically use ordinary Strong Fist Taijutsu; use any technique under the element they are bound too with hand seals; and Earth Grudge Fear Techniques from their body.

Though they are different in personality and life, their DNA is shared with the user - each of the Issho gain their own independent body modification benefits off the user if they have any, this includes things that change the user's skin or body like Soft Body Modification, things embedded into their skin or Summoning Contract Tattoos (this does not include the user's Body Seals unless ones specific to the Issho are made). The Issho only cosmetically gain the appearance of the user's eyes if they have dojutsu, but not it's innate abilities or passives in any way.
If the user wishes when they release their hearts onto the battlefield, they may have the masks on their face as an actual Mask for cosmetic purposes. The Mask can be removed from the Issho’s face to reveal their look like an ANBU mask. The mask will disperse if separated from the Issho or they return to the user’s body.
Issho are still like the remote controlled entities that Kakuzu has in the Manga/Anime, just with a custom personality, look and the benefits of this Jutsu.
This is a Custom Kinjutsu and advanced fuuinjutsu body seal, which must be posted on the user’s biography.

Last edited:

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Travel:
Left 12/08 @ 21:44
Arriving 14/08 @ 10:53

——-

A girl in ripped satin pyjamas, no longer able to shimmer through the dust and dirt that clung to them passes through. She runs with all the vigor she can muster after everything that had transpired over the past few days. She was going home, far earlier than she had anticipated and under far more terrifying circumstances.

The girl heads south, her sand riddled red hair blowing behind her in a lump much like a children’s playing piece.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Travel:
Left 12/08 @ 21:44
Arriving 14/08 @ 10:53

——-

A girl in ripped satin pyjamas, no longer able to shimmer through the dust and dirt that clung to them passes through. She runs with all the vigor she can muster after everything that had transpired over the past few days. She was going home, far earlier than she had anticipated and under far more terrifying circumstances.

The girl heads south, her sand riddled red hair blowing behind her in a lump much like a children’s playing piece.

Lena had been joyriding around the Motoi Drylands again for a fair while, so much so that she had distracted herself and actually not made much progress. Shooter began to splutter and make noise, cutting out as the poor thing came to a halt. She cursed and got off it, checking the poor thing over. Black smoke began to rise from Shooter's exhaust.

"I'll have to go ba..."

Lena turned quickly, a wolf staring at her on it's fallen tree perch. It didn't look aggressive, though she remained on guard. The wolf looked uneasy, it didn't move yet it wasn't relaxed around Lena either. She recognised it, it was the pack leader from before. Her sharingan swirled into view as she stared into the Wolf's eyes, initiating her dominance. The Wolf relaxed and bowed it's head and the pack unveiled itself from behind the brush. Lena's bike dematerialised, returning to her seal. The Alpha of the pack howled and essentially turned around, a gesture or point is how Lena took it.

She hopped onto the back of the Alpha and the wolf took her through the Forest. Signs of life were good, Lena wanted to find out as much as she could. If there were more survivors from New Shinra, more information about her family's whereabouts could also be disclosed. Even if she did have about 30 side missions going on, this was the most important. The wolves ran beside their pack leaders, gaining ground through the forest.

After quite a bit of ground was covered and travelling was done, the Alpha wolf let out a low growl insinuating they were closing in on their target. Lena braced and held onto the Alpha's fur as it made a large leap from behind a tree line and landed on a small path, sliding out in front of a girl that looked as though she had just escaped a battle. The Pack would surround her, keeping low behind the treeline whilst Lena and the Alpha confronted her. Lena did not recognise her from New Shinra, but then again she had been away a while.

"You look like shit."

Reactions: The Mockingjay

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena had been joyriding around the Motoi Drylands again for a fair while, so much so that she had distracted herself and actually not made much progress. Shooter began to splutter and make noise, cutting out as the poor thing came to a halt. She cursed and got off it, checking the poor thing over. Black smoke began to rise from Shooter's exhaust.

"I'll have to go ba..."

Lena turned quickly, a wolf staring at her on it's fallen tree perch. It didn't look aggressive, though she remained on guard. The wolf looked uneasy, it didn't move yet it wasn't relaxed around Lena either. She recognised it, it was the pack leader from before. Her sharingan swirled into view as she stared into the Wolf's eyes, initiating her dominance. The Wolf relaxed and bowed it's head and the pack unveiled itself from behind the brush. Lena's bike dematerialised, returning to her seal. The Alpha of the pack howled and essentially turned around, a gesture or point is how Lena took it.

She hopped onto the back of the Alpha and the wolf took her through the Forest. Signs of life were good, Lena wanted to find out as much as she could. If there were more survivors from New Shinra, more information about her family's whereabouts could also be disclosed. Even if she did have about 30 side missions going on, this was the most important. The wolves ran beside their pack leaders, gaining ground through the forest.

After quite a bit of ground was covered and travelling was done, the Alpha wolf let out a low growl insinuating they were closing in on their target. Lena braced and held onto the Alpha's fur as it made a large leap from behind a tree line and landed on a small path, sliding out in front of a girl that looked as though she had just escaped a battle. The Pack would surround her, keeping low behind the treeline whilst Lena and the Alpha confronted her. Lena did not recognise her from New Shinra, but then again she had been away a while.

"You look like shit."
Surrounded, Cheryl came to a skidding halt barely even taking in what was going on around her when she almost involuntarily spat back at the phrase.

“You think I don’t fuc…”

There it was, a few moments too late. Realisation. She had been swarmed by wolves, a woman riding upon the back of the largest of the canines spoke down to her. Cheryl did not have time to waste with idle chit chat but did not have a life she could waste in this moment. She composed herself, ineffectively brushed down her top and focused her gaze on the woman, hiding her panic beneath that mask of pomp she had become so accustomed too.

She sighs deeply, composing herself.
“Sorry… long day. I prefer not to think about it, honestly just the thought of seeing a mirror right now makes me wanna…” she wretches, covering her mouth with her hand before throwing up a finger to the woman to say ‘one sec’.

“Look, you have caught me at a bad time and I’d be really happy if you could just not mention this to anyone, I kinda have an image to keep up and whilst I would love to stay and chat… I have business to tend to. Besides, there is not nearly enough meat on my bones to satisfy this pack of bestest bois that you’ve gathered so you may as well just let me through…”

Cheryl shapes as if she were going to walk toward the largest beast and wears false confidence like a onesie from head to toe.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Surrounded, Cheryl came to a skidding halt barely even taking in what was going on around her when she almost involuntarily spat back at the phrase.

“You think I don’t fuc…”

There it was, a few moments too late. Realisation. She had been swarmed by wolves, a woman riding upon the back of the largest of the canines spoke down to her. Cheryl did not have time to waste with idle chit chat but did not have a life she could waste in this moment. She composed herself, ineffectively brushed down her top and focused her gaze on the woman, hiding her panic beneath that mask of pomp she had become so accustomed too.

She sighs deeply, composing herself.
“Sorry… long day. I prefer not to think about it, honestly just the thought of seeing a mirror right now makes me wanna…” she wretches, covering her mouth with her hand before throwing up a finger to the woman to say ‘one sec’.

“Look, you have caught me at a bad time and I’d be really happy if you could just not mention this to anyone, I kinda have an image to keep up and whilst I would love to stay and chat… I have business to tend to. Besides, there is not nearly enough meat on my bones to satisfy this pack of bestest bois that you’ve gathered so you may as well just let me through…”

Cheryl shapes as if she were going to walk toward the largest beast and wears false confidence like a onesie from head to toe.

What a curious woman. Ignoring the almost-outburst that Lena chalked up to heightened emotions and possible stakes, the rest that came out of her mouth was also unexpected. A Brat? Overconfidence? Something more? She talked about an image to maintain, Lena wouldn't know anything about that, her antithesis. There was one thing Lena could tell for sure, she was not of New Shinra - she felt like she would know her and vice versa if that was the case.

"Meat is Meat." Upon uttering those words the Alpha's growl would go from a low one to a more audible, threatening one. stepping forward to close a little distance between her and the head of the pack.

"You may not be enough, but whatever you are running away from might be. Do you need help?"

That was unless she won of course. As closed off and intimidating as Lena was being, she was too soft to not assist someone in need.

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a curious woman. Ignoring the almost-outburst that Lena chalked up to heightened emotions and possible stakes, the rest that came out of her mouth was also unexpected. A Brat? Overconfidence? Something more? She talked about an image to maintain, Lena wouldn't know anything about that, her antithesis. There was one thing Lena could tell for sure, she was not of New Shinra - she felt like she would know her and vice versa if that was the case.

"Meat is Meat." Upon uttering those words the Alpha's growl would go from a low one to a more audible, threatening one. stepping forward to close a little distance between her and the head of the pack.

"You may not be enough, but whatever you are running away from might be. Do you need help?"

That was unless she won of course. As closed off and intimidating as Lena was being, she was too soft to not assist someone in need.

The wolfs snarl shook Cheryl somewhat and a fearful grimace would be too present on her face as the beast set foot to approach her. She almost moved to ready herself for battle when the wolf-rider spoke up, “help”.

Cheryl knew little of the world beyond her home, but so far it had offered no signs of help. It was only upon hearing this offer that she realised how helpless and alone she had begun to feel. Hidden beneath a need to survive and save her lands, she had forgotten to feel anything for herself. Tears began to well in her eyes and after wiping them clean, spreading eye liner across her cheek in the process, she responded.

“Yes. Yes… I really do.”

Cheryl forgot herself for a moment, the girl they called the Ice Woman really wasn’t living up to that moniker. Shrugging the sadness out, the barbie within her rose once more to the surface.

“And I’m not running away, I’m running to.”

Cheryl approaches the side of the wolf and holds out a hand, gesturing that she be pulled up to ride alongside the woman.

“I’ll have that cloak if we’re riding together too.”

Whilst her words suggested arrogance and superiority, the undertones were even more clear. Cheryl was panicked, ashamed and in need of guidance, her ego currently torn as her pyjamas.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The wolfs snarl shook Cheryl somewhat and a fearful grimace would be too present on her face as the beast set foot to approach her. She almost moved to ready herself for battle when the wolf-rider spoke up, “help”.

Cheryl knew little of the world beyond her home, but so far it had offered no signs of help. It was only upon hearing this offer that she realised how helpless and alone she had begun to feel. Hidden beneath a need to survive and save her lands, she had forgotten to feel anything for herself. Tears began to well in her eyes and after wiping them clean, spreading eye liner across her cheek in the process, she responded.

“Yes. Yes… I really do.”

Cheryl forgot herself for a moment, the girl they called the Ice Woman really wasn’t living up to that moniker. Shrugging the sadness out, the barbie within her rose once more to the surface.

“And I’m not running away, I’m running to.”

Cheryl approaches the side of the wolf and holds out a hand, gesturing that she be pulled up to ride alongside the woman.

“I’ll have that cloak if we’re riding together too.”

Whilst her words suggested arrogance and superiority, the undertones were even more clear. Cheryl was panicked, ashamed and in need of guidance, her ego currently torn as her pyjamas.

Lena observed as the woman's confident facade broke, yet it was only for a moment, quickly fixed together with a little bandage of reconcile. Lena smiled as Cheryl held out her hand, she liked her a little more as she showed humanity. Some may seem it strange for a stitched being such as herself to appreciate the intricacies of a human's personality. She took Cheryl's hand firmly and lifted her up with quite some strength so that she was sat behind her.

"You'll ha..."

She was interrupted by Cheryl's demand. Glancing down at the cloth around her waist, Lena yanked it once and loosened it from within the inside of her belt and then yanked it at the other side of her waist, awkwardly adjusting herself to take it out. It wasn't a massive cloak since it only wrapped around Lena's waist and the back of her thighs, but it would be enough to cover Cheryl's torso. She takes it out fully and flops it back over her shoulder over the Barbie's head.

"There. Now, where to?"

OOC: Asking Permission to take your Bio Travelling with Mine.

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cheryl straddles the wolf and wraps the granted piece of cloth around herself, tying it at her breast to form a mini dress of the miniest variety. Black wasn’t her colour but beggars can’t be choosers and such.

Responding to the question at hand, Cheryl suddenly shuddered. Should she be so quick to trust? Was she, in this one action dooming her family not just to bandit torture but also to be the play things of wolves? Horror plastered her face as a song entered her mind, an exuberant imagination not always a good thing.

‘Child of a city, spoilt to the bone
Left her home to see the world
Ended up alone.
She was the only reason
Blood covered the floor
Those who once adored her
Breathed her name no more.’

Time. She had no time. No time to ponder. Only to trust.

“Omashu”

She said, with a returned confidence. Her head swivelled in the direction of her birth, the direction of the showdown to come. New release: Bloodshed Barbie. In stores now.

——-
Permission granted.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cheryl straddles the wolf and wraps the granted piece of cloth around herself, tying it at her breast to form a mini dress of the miniest variety. Black wasn’t her colour but beggars can’t be choosers and such.

Responding to the question at hand, Cheryl suddenly shuddered. Should she be so quick to trust? Was she, in this one action dooming her family not just to bandit torture but also to be the play things of wolves? Horror plastered her face as a song entered her mind, an exuberant imagination not always a good thing.

‘Child of a city, spoilt to the bone
Left her home to see the world
Ended up alone.
She was the only reason
Blood covered the floor
Those who once adored her
Breathed her name no more.’

Time. She had no time. No time to ponder. Only to trust.

“Omashu”

She said, with a returned confidence. Her head swivelled in the direction of her birth, the direction of the showdown to come. New release: Bloodshed Barbie. In stores now.

——-
Permission granted.

Omashu. Lena knew of the wealthy city and that Zeri always had his eyes on it to create some kind of trade deal between New Shinra and it - she did not know if her friend ever became successful in that venture. She turned the Alpha around, the pack readying for their next journey and clutched his fur.

"Hold tight."

The Wolf pounced off with some power, it's pack following closely behind. The two would discuss a bit of a game plan as they approached their target, Lena had higher aspirations than simply being a chauffeur.

Leaving Landmark with MJ aka Cheryl Blossom. Travelling to Omashu #091.
Travel Itinerary: #116 -> #117 -> #115 -> #091
Departing #116 Motoi Drylands at 10:15 (15/08/2023)
#116: 10:15 - 11:15
#117: 11:15 - 12:15
#115: 12:15 - 13:15
#091: 13:15
Arriving at #091 Omashu at 13:15 (15/08/2023)

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/hachiman’s-bulwark-129.756142/post-22128641

Mirabelle continues to the Threshold; as fast as possible.

Travel Itinerary: #116 -> #117 -> #115 -> #091 -> #092 -> #093
Departing #0116 Motoi Drylands at 7:30pm (9/03/23)
#0117: 8:30 - 9:30pm
#115: 10:30pm - 11:30pm
#091: 12:30am - 1:30am
#092: 2:30am - 3:30am

Arriving at #093The Threshold (093) at 4:30am (9/04/23)

LLM

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: here

After arriving from their long journey, Lena brought Cheryl to the Motoi Drylands - more specifically to the ruined City of New Shinra that was overgrown and abandoned. Lena was silent as they walked through the desolate streets, seemingly not wanting to address what was around her at risk of getting more upset than her silence gave off. She led her to a lovely house that was built upon the lakeside that is Lake Alicia; the Massive Lake incorporated into the design of the whole City. The house was clearly looted and ransacked, clothes scattered about as well as other utensils and pieces of wood that should have been apart of the structure. There was a central garden for the house, it was square in shape and relatively big, having a small pond with an overhanging small tree, a rock big enough to side on beside it. Lena placed her foot on the rock and it "pushed" into the ground with a SHUNK noise, the garden rumbled and it began to lower into the ground.

The Garden Platform slowly went down underground, the light of the sky getting cut off as it was covered over by something else. It was dark now, the Platform still lowering until it was quite away down, stopping suddenly. Lights flashed on, Lena flinching again as it suddenly filled her vision. Her eyesight adjusting. The garden now surrounded by the walls of the underground revealed a set of double doors. The double doors led to a short corridor that took them into another open room, this room was grey and white and large, very clean looking except for the clutter of "work" that was going on in this Workshop type room. All the projects littering the floor were of various sizes and suspended by a numerous different things and chains. Most of them were covered with tarp. At one of the many workbenches provided, there was a woman with dark brown hair, blue-grey eyes. ( )

She was concentrating on something, goggles on and tools in hand as she worked on a piece of technology. She turned to look at the other two, turning on her seat.

"You're back! Did you get the crystal?"

Lena took out a small piece of her crystal and presented it to Mission. She smirked in response, looking at it and then up at Cheryl - her face frowning at the pretty woman for a moment with a bit of confusion and something else.

"Who is your new friend?"

"Ah. Mission this is Cheryl, Cheryl. Mission." Lena gestured from one to the other as means of simple introduction, facing Mission again, "Cheryl is from Omashu, she journeyed with me to the Moon Isle."

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: here

After arriving from their long journey, Lena brought Cheryl to the Motoi Drylands - more specifically to the ruined City of New Shinra that was overgrown and abandoned. Lena was silent as they walked through the desolate streets, seemingly not wanting to address what was around her at risk of getting more upset than her silence gave off. She led her to a lovely house that was built upon the lakeside that is Lake Alicia; the Massive Lake incorporated into the design of the whole City. The house was clearly looted and ransacked, clothes scattered about as well as other utensils and pieces of wood that should have been apart of the structure. There was a central garden for the house, it was square in shape and relatively big, having a small pond with an overhanging small tree, a rock big enough to side on beside it. Lena placed her foot on the rock and it "pushed" into the ground with a SHUNK noise, the garden rumbled and it began to lower into the ground.

The Garden Platform slowly went down underground, the light of the sky getting cut off as it was covered over by something else. It was dark now, the Platform still lowering until it was quite away down, stopping suddenly. Lights flashed on, Lena flinching again as it suddenly filled her vision. Her eyesight adjusting. The garden now surrounded by the walls of the underground revealed a set of double doors. The double doors led to a short corridor that took them into another open room, this room was grey and white and large, very clean looking except for the clutter of "work" that was going on in this Workshop type room. All the projects littering the floor were of various sizes and suspended by a numerous different things and chains. Most of them were covered with tarp. At one of the many workbenches provided, there was a woman with dark brown hair, blue-grey eyes. ( )

She was concentrating on something, goggles on and tools in hand as she worked on a piece of technology. She turned to look at the other two, turning on her seat.

"You're back! Did you get the crystal?"

Lena took out a small piece of her crystal and presented it to Mission. She smirked in response, looking at it and then up at Cheryl - her face frowning at the pretty woman for a moment with a bit of confusion and something else.

"Who is your new friend?"

"Ah. Mission this is Cheryl, Cheryl. Mission." Lena gestured from one to the other as means of simple introduction, facing Mission again, "Cheryl is from Omashu, she journeyed with me to the Moon Isle."
The overgrown city was like nothing Cheryl had ever seen, she had read tales of places such as this but honestly assumed them to have just been constructs of imagination designed to add flair to stories and excitement to scenery, yet here she was. A lost city of technology seemingly way beyond what she had seen before, lowering platforms and hidden doors, Cheryl becoming more excited at every new reveal and just willingly following her new friend waiting for the next moment of wonder. The lights were a bright reprieve from the darkness and she did wince under their power, but it was a small price to pay for the view they provided. A workshop in full glory, advanced and shiny in full working state.

As the pair approached the woman Cheryl struggled to stay invested, the pure magic of the place around her was still pulling her focus in every direction and so there was a slightly longer than warranted delay when it was her time to speak.

“Oh, sorry. This is like nothing I’ve ever seen, I love what you’ve done with the place… ruin chic is totally in right now. Oh, that’s not what you asked, silly me. Cheryl Blossom, pleasure.”

Cheryl curtsies before pulling Mission in for a small hug with a flutter of a hand patting her on the back rapidly. She then, seeing Lena hand the Crystal to mission remembers why they were here and what had actually become quite an exciting prospect for her, figuring out the nature of this Crystal wasn’t something she’d ordinarily be interested in but ever since she lay her hand on it she’s almost felt like it were calling her, asking her to find its secrets. A pull that had now become too much for Cheryl.

“Do you have an open space that you don’t mind getting a little messy? Follow up question, could I please use that space?”

Cheryl scratches the back of her head with a grin, looking back and forth from Lena to Mission.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The overgrown city was like nothing Cheryl had ever seen, she had read tales of places such as this but honestly assumed them to have just been constructs of imagination designed to add flair to stories and excitement to scenery, yet here she was. A lost city of technology seemingly way beyond what she had seen before, lowering platforms and hidden doors, Cheryl becoming more excited at every new reveal and just willingly following her new friend waiting for the next moment of wonder. The lights were a bright reprieve from the darkness and she did wince under their power, but it was a small price to pay for the view they provided. A workshop in full glory, advanced and shiny in full working state.

As the pair approached the woman Cheryl struggled to stay invested, the pure magic of the place around her was still pulling her focus in every direction and so there was a slightly longer than warranted delay when it was her time to speak.

“Oh, sorry. This is like nothing I’ve ever seen, I love what you’ve done with the place… ruin chic is totally in right now. Oh, that’s not what you asked, silly me. Cheryl Blossom, pleasure.”

Cheryl curtsies before pulling Mission in for a small hug with a flutter of a hand patting her on the back rapidly. She then, seeing Lena hand the Crystal to mission remembers why they were here and what had actually become quite an exciting prospect for her, figuring out the nature of this Crystal wasn’t something she’d ordinarily be interested in but ever since she lay her hand on it she’s almost felt like it were calling her, asking her to find its secrets. A pull that had now become too much for Cheryl.

“Do you have an open space that you don’t mind getting a little messy? Follow up question, could I please use that space?”

Cheryl scratches the back of her head with a grin, looking back and forth from Lena to Mission.

This Post Marks the beginning of the second part of the Main Quest to Examine the Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard (C-Rank Mission).

Mission rubbed the back of her head as Cheryl complemented her workshop, her coldness towards Lena's new companion suddenly eradicated as her work was given love and attention. Then she was hugged, which made her stiffen slightly and not respond. Mission hadn't had much contact with people before Lena a few weeks ago, so it was all still a bit of an adjustment.

"Uh-uh yeah. There is plenty of room, go for it and you're okay to use any tools I have just ask if you need assistance, though anything covered in tarp please leave, they're ongoing projects."

Lena found the interaction amusing, just smirking and then letting the two get to work. Lena would oversee her crystal with Mission. Mission popped it under a microscope and took a closer look. Mission hummed and shook her head, giving the seat to Lena.

"Nothing I can see that's unique on first glance, maybe you can check it out?"

Lena sat down by the microscope and looked through it. It had nothing that stood out to her, but she wasn't that scientifically aware of what she should be seeing. The crystal was just a mysterious crystal for now.

"Try your Sharingan?"

It was a good idea. Lena's eyes swirled with life as they became red accompanying patterned tomoe. Now observing the crystal she could see. Nothing. She had to look up from the microscope at Mission and Cheryl to make sure her Sharingan was working - it was, back to the crystal and it was devoid of any true properties that she could tell. No discernible nature whatsoever.

Lena and Mission pondered the crystal, one stood there with a hand on her chin the other sat there with a hand on her chin. Thinking. Lena took the crystal and a Mission grabbed a scroll, she unraveled it and placed it on the floor. Upon the scroll there was a few sealing kanji and patterns, Lena places the crystal in the middle and claps her hands together, focusing chakra into the scroll to activate it - blue flames light up in sequence leading up to the crystal in the middle. Mission stands on the other side and performs a number of hand seals, it's a long string.

The Crystal rattles in the middle of the scroll, chakra surrounding it as it seemingly tries to "penetrate" the crystal. But it does not, the chakra licking against the crystal - but nothing happens. It doesn't channel or take as being used as a medium like most tools or objects. The properties of the crystal, unknown as well. It was something truly Mysterious if Mission couldn't identify an object, even with Lena's help and insight with her Sharingan, nothing.

"You find anything useful?"

"Nothing! It's clearly there, it's just not... anything. It's just a crystal, I can't use it for anything - or can't think to incorporate it into my tech in any way except maybe as a pretty paperweight."

Lena looked at the crystal, now with a more ominous and unnerving presence about it as it sat there on the scroll. It truly was strange now that they got nothing from it.

"Do you think it's sealed by something?"

"No. There is no sealing script bound to it, hidden by it that is suppressing its true nature in anyway."

"What if it's something darker?... Like blood reactive... or even worse?"

"Then I don't really want anything to do with it... hold on."

Mission rummaged for something, leaving Lena with the anomaly of a crystal. There had to be something about it? It had popped out of the ground so suddenly and attracted the attention of so many, it could not of been some natural occurrence - sure the crystal could be natural but what made it grow out of the earth was not. They may possibly never know, Lena was not surprised that she came to a dead-end, but someone like Mission could not even figure out.... something.... about it.

Mission came back with a vial of blood and handed it to Lena, she took it curiously. Observing the liquid before looking at Mission with a raised eyebrow.

"Well I don't want you to use my blood... or yours." She said shyly, "And I'm not being responsible for you being cursed or bound to some horrible fate because of it!"

Lena let out a short quiet chuckle as she took the crystal and put it back on the work bench. She uncorked the vial of blood and got close, eyes peeled as she slowly tilted the vial up. Very careful and suspenseful, the vial was only tipped to a point where the red liquid would only slightly pour. Even Mission was now looking closely as Lena took her time to make sure that it was only a drop of blood that would drip from the edge of the vial, it hung there for a moment before it dropped. The blood droplet hit the crystal and.... nothing. The droplet ran across the surface of the crystal, over the edge and dripped from one of it's many hanging edges. Lena still watched, before turning back to Mission.

"Well if something happened... it didn't make a show about it."

Mission sighed. Lena looked towards Cheryl to see if she had possible gotten anywhere with it, being a user of Crystal Release - maybe she had more answers here, they didn't - the crystal remained but a mystery to Lena...

Jutsu Referenced

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Chakra: 2600 -30 -80 Spent Chakra =2490

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This Post Marks the beginning of the second part of the Main Quest to Examine the Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard (C-Rank Mission).

Mission rubbed the back of her head as Cheryl complemented her workshop, her coldness towards Lena's new companion suddenly eradicated as her work was given love and attention. Then she was hugged, which made her stiffen slightly and not respond. Mission hadn't had much contact with people before Lena a few weeks ago, so it was all still a bit of an adjustment.

"Uh-uh yeah. There is plenty of room, go for it and you're okay to use any tools I have just ask if you need assistance, though anything covered in tarp please leave, they're ongoing projects."

Lena found the interaction amusing, just smirking and then letting the two get to work. Lena would oversee her crystal with Mission. Mission popped it under a microscope and took a closer look. Mission hummed and shook her head, giving the seat to Lena.

"Nothing I can see that's unique on first glance, maybe you can check it out?"

Lena sat down by the microscope and looked through it. It had nothing that stood out to her, but she wasn't that scientifically aware of what she should be seeing. The crystal was just a mysterious crystal for now.

"Try your Sharingan?"

It was a good idea. Lena's eyes swirled with life as they became red accompanying patterned tomoe. Now observing the crystal she could see. Nothing. She had to look up from the microscope at Mission and Cheryl to make sure her Sharingan was working - it was, back to the crystal and it was devoid of any true properties that she could tell. No discernible nature whatsoever.

Lena and Mission pondered the crystal, one stood there with a hand on her chin the other sat there with a hand on her chin. Thinking. Lena took the crystal and a Mission grabbed a scroll, she unraveled it and placed it on the floor. Upon the scroll there was a few sealing kanji and patterns, Lena places the crystal in the middle and claps her hands together, focusing chakra into the scroll to activate it - blue flames light up in sequence leading up to the crystal in the middle. Mission stands on the other side and performs a number of hand seals, it's a long string.

The Crystal rattles in the middle of the scroll, chakra surrounding it as it seemingly tries to "penetrate" the crystal. But it does not, the chakra licking against the crystal - but nothing happens. It doesn't channel or take as being used as a medium like most tools or objects. The properties of the crystal, unknown as well. It was something truly Mysterious if Mission couldn't identify an object, even with Lena's help and insight with her Sharingan, nothing.

"You find anything useful?"

"Nothing! It's clearly there, it's just not... anything. It's just a crystal, I can't use it for anything - or can't think to incorporate it into my tech in any way except maybe as a pretty paperweight."

Lena looked at the crystal, now with a more ominous and unnerving presence about it as it sat there on the scroll. It truly was strange now that they got nothing from it.

"Do you think it's sealed by something?"

"No. There is no sealing script bound to it, hidden by it that is suppressing its true nature in anyway."

"What if it's something darker?... Like blood reactive... or even worse?"

"Then I don't really want anything to do with it... hold on."

Mission rummaged for something, leaving Lena with the anomaly of a crystal. There had to be something about it? It had popped out of the ground so suddenly and attracted the attention of so many, it could not of been some natural occurrence - sure the crystal could be natural but what made it grow out of the earth was not. They may possibly never know, Lena was not surprised that she came to a dead-end, but someone like Mission could not even figure out.... something.... about it.

Mission came back with a vial of blood and handed it to Lena, she took it curiously. Observing the liquid before looking at Mission with a raised eyebrow.

"Well I don't want you to use my blood... or yours." She said shyly, "And I'm not being responsible for you being cursed or bound to some horrible fate because of it!"

Lena let out a short quiet chuckle as she took the crystal and put it back on the work bench. She uncorked the vial of blood and got close, eyes peeled as she slowly tilted the vial up. Very careful and suspenseful, the vial was only tipped to a point where the red liquid would only slightly pour. Even Mission was now looking closely as Lena took her time to make sure that it was only a drop of blood that would drip from the edge of the vial, it hung there for a moment before it dropped. The blood droplet hit the crystal and.... nothing. The droplet ran across the surface of the crystal, over the edge and dripped from one of it's many hanging edges. Lena still watched, before turning back to Mission.

"Well if something happened... it didn't make a show about it."

Mission sighed. Lena looked towards Cheryl to see if she had possible gotten anywhere with it, being a user of Crystal Release - maybe she had more answers here, they didn't - the crystal remained but a mystery to Lena...

Jutsu Referenced

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Chakra: 2600 -30 -80 Spent Chakra =2490
—————-
It wasn’t really in Cheryl’s wheelhouse, investigating the nature of things. To be honest she’d never had to work anything out for herself really and the equipment in this place was all alien to her, so her approach to this experimentation was different to the pair she had joined for this adventure. Wandering to a clear enough area in the workshop she moved a table to the side of the room leaving the floor clear for manoeuvring and manipulation, she placed the Crystal shard on the ground in the middle of the open floor and stepped back a few feet before performing a single Handseal and calling “Crystal Style, Crystal manipulation jutsu” She thrust her hands forward toward the shard aiming to change its form into that of a small cat. No luck, the thing didn’t react to her chakra like a normal Crystal would at all. Hmph. She was not used to things not going her way and a single failed attempt was enough to lead to the brewing of frustration within her.
Another handseal followed,
“Crystal style, jade crystal mirror!” Again nothing, no mirror sprouted from the dormant Crystal, no mirror sprouted from anywhere in fact.. maybe she could find some variation in the way it reacts to sound? She knew the refractive properties of crystal, she’d used domes and things at her concerts to perfect acoustics and modify sound wave trajectory so it couldn’t hurt to test its reaction.

Activating her Inner Sonar Skill passively, she lifts the Crystal before beginning to sing gently into it, forgetting entirely what this would look like to the others should they turn to see if she’d made any progress up to this point. She made sure to choose a song that showcased her range, giving her the ability to test the bounce back of all waves low to high frequency… nothing. The Crystal reflected the sound exactly as it should for a piece of crystal yet the fact it didn’t react to her chakra bothered Cheryl greatly as she returned to the group, stopping at a few pieces of equipment along the way to act like she knew was she was sciencing.

She viewed the Crystal firstly through what looked like a high tech viewing tool but turned out to be a child’s kaleidoscope viewer, tapped the Crystal with a tuning fork and matched the tune with her own vocal before smiling in self-appreciation before shutting it in a refrigerated cupboard and counting to ten, removing it and seeing if anything had changed. It had not. Shocker.

“I’ve never seen a form of Crystal I couldn’t shape before. I’ve come to the conclusion that this is an alien, I wouldn’t be surprised if we woke up in the morning and it had sprouted legs and run back to its source.”

Cheryl spoke with the tone of someone who was joking, although almost managed to convince herself by the end of the sentence that it were the truth.. it was as valid as any other theory to this point. She shuddered at that realisation and slid the Crystal back into her bag after whispering to it.

“Please don’t eat me. I love you.”

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
—————-
It wasn’t really in Cheryl’s wheelhouse, investigating the nature of things. To be honest she’d never had to work anything out for herself really and the equipment in this place was all alien to her, so her approach to this experimentation was different to the pair she had joined for this adventure. Wandering to a clear enough area in the workshop she moved a table to the side of the room leaving the floor clear for manoeuvring and manipulation, she placed the Crystal shard on the ground in the middle of the open floor and stepped back a few feet before performing a single Handseal and calling “Crystal Style, Crystal manipulation jutsu” She thrust her hands forward toward the shard aiming to change its form into that of a small cat. No luck, the thing didn’t react to her chakra like a normal Crystal would at all. Hmph. She was not used to things not going her way and a single failed attempt was enough to lead to the brewing of frustration within her.
Another handseal followed,
“Crystal style, jade crystal mirror!” Again nothing, no mirror sprouted from the dormant Crystal, no mirror sprouted from anywhere in fact.. maybe she could find some variation in the way it reacts to sound? She knew the refractive properties of crystal, she’d used domes and things at her concerts to perfect acoustics and modify sound wave trajectory so it couldn’t hurt to test its reaction.

Activating her Inner Sonar Skill passively, she lifts the Crystal before beginning to sing gently into it, forgetting entirely what this would look like to the others should they turn to see if she’d made any progress up to this point. She made sure to choose a song that showcased her range, giving her the ability to test the bounce back of all waves low to high frequency… nothing. The Crystal reflected the sound exactly as it should for a piece of crystal yet the fact it didn’t react to her chakra bothered Cheryl greatly as she returned to the group, stopping at a few pieces of equipment along the way to act like she knew was she was sciencing.

She viewed the Crystal firstly through what looked like a high tech viewing tool but turned out to be a child’s kaleidoscope viewer, tapped the Crystal with a tuning fork and matched the tune with her own vocal before smiling in self-appreciation before shutting it in a refrigerated cupboard and counting to ten, removing it and seeing if anything had changed. It had not. Shocker.

“I’ve never seen a form of Crystal I couldn’t shape before. I’ve come to the conclusion that this is an alien, I wouldn’t be surprised if we woke up in the morning and it had sprouted legs and run back to its source.”

Cheryl spoke with the tone of someone who was joking, although almost managed to convince herself by the end of the sentence that it were the truth.. it was as valid as any other theory to this point. She shuddered at that realisation and slid the Crystal back into her bag after whispering to it.

“Please don’t eat me. I love you.”

Even the one who could manipulate Crystal, struggled to determine absolutely anything about the mysterious thing they labelled as such. Lena sighed as Cheryl came up with nothing and shrugged at Mission, who looked more sad than anyone that this object's potential had nothing going on. So far anyway.

"Can I work on it a bit longer?"

"Sure." Lena nodded, she rest her hand on Mission's shoulder before turning back to Cheryl with her arms folded, "Is there anything you would like to do now in the mean time?"

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even the one who could manipulate Crystal, struggled to determine absolutely anything about the mysterious thing they labelled as such. Lena sighed as Cheryl came up with nothing and shrugged at Mission, who looked more sad than anyone that this object's potential had nothing going on. So far anyway.

"Can I work on it a bit longer?"

"Sure." Lena nodded, she rest her hand on Mission's shoulder before turning back to Cheryl with her arms folded, "Is there anything you would like to do now in the mean time?"
Looking around at the ruined world around her, Cheryl knew that the only option was exploration. She could not come to this place and not seek out the wonders it had to offer. She removed the book she had drawn the Crystal in earlier on and clutched it tight against her chest as a smile stretched across her face.

“Now, you’re going to show me everything that this place has to offer. Then maybe I’ll draw it or maybe we’ll write a song together based on our adventures so far and this world around us or about whatever else you might like to write about, then I’ll sing it and we’ll do a little dance and then that should be about enough time… how’s that sound?”

Cheryl had no idea how Lena would react to such a suggestion, but she was intrigued to find out.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking around at the ruined world around her, Cheryl knew that the only option was exploration. She could not come to this place and not seek out the wonders it had to offer. She removed the book she had drawn the Crystal in earlier on and clutched it tight against her chest as a smile stretched across her face.

“Now, you’re going to show me everything that this place has to offer. Then maybe I’ll draw it or maybe we’ll write a song together based on our adventures so far and this world around us or about whatever else you might like to write about, then I’ll sing it and we’ll do a little dance and then that should be about enough time… how’s that sound?”

Cheryl had no idea how Lena would react to such a suggestion, but she was intrigued to find out.
This Post Marks the beginning of my mission using the following Storyboard Elements:

- Explore an abandoned site (2)
- Deal with a Traumatic Event from your past (3)

Cheryl's request was not unusual for her, Lena had become accustomed to her flamboyant ideas and hobbies. But it was different this time, where Cheryl saw the beauty - Lena only felt despair at what lay above this workshop in ruin. As much as she tried not to show it, it hurt her. Lena however was not one to crack, and would pretend it did not bother her; though her cold and closed off response may give away that there was something wrong.

"Fine."

Besides, Lena though of a decent spot Cheryl could draw at. Just before Lena could move, Mission grabbed her wrist from her sitting position and looked up from her workbench.

"Leave Shooter. I'll try to get him fixed up too."

Lena nodded and summoned the motorcycle from her tattoo on her arm, it manifested before the trio in stages in a sophisticated way, really showing off its excellent mechanisms and design. As it stood there, Lena threw a tarp over it and then walked past Cheryl back to the Garden platform. She took a deep breath and waited for the Barbie to join her before pressing the stone with her foot and taking them upwards.

It was like a second round of trying to deal with something that she could no go back and change; she already had to concentrate on ignoring everything around her in New Shinra as she walked back through and ignore how she felt about it with great difficulty. Now she had to face it again to show Cheryl.

The ceiling above them opened up and the Garden took its place back in the center of this large house. As it settled, Lena was quite visibly frozen to the spot for a moment before entering back inside the ransacked house.

"This was my family's home. My sister Alicia used to live here with her parents, they took me in - and now I don't really know where they are."

Lena's voice was stoic, a monotonous recount of her past. After leading her through the house, past the toys and clothes scattered about the floor - Lena took Cheryl into the ruined city proper. It was impressive how much Lena knew about the city, showing Lena old buildings that represented the community and other buildings that had a specific function. It was like she knew it inside and out, and even recognized it when there was not much there to even recognize, or a massive tree had grown in its place and became one with the buildings. Lena took Cheryl to the abandoned school, it looked like it was once a nice school - Lena rarely came to it and now sort of wish she had visited it more with Alicia after seeing it in this state, she just didn't want to scare the other kids. So many kids... she didn't want to think about their fates, but now that it was in front of her it was hard not to. Gone? Displaced? Dead?

Moving away from the school as quickly as possible Lena showed Cheryl the police barracks, it had been ransacked the most - more than likely for its weapons by bandits or whatever other creatures skulked around here. All the windows had been ripped off, the doors non existent and the tree that grew through it clearly hadn't stopped anyone. There was a lack of corpses in this whole city, except for the Police Barracks - there was two, they weren't in a uniform however. Dead bandits? Maybe there was some double crossing going on in someone else's story. Lena dragged both decomposing corpses to an unused cell, one of their arms came off. She tossed it in there after. Fitting.

The City central square was next, it had a beautifully crafted fountain in the middle - now accompanied with no water and a ton of moss and vines intertwining with the stone mermaids that decorated its form. Lena explained that a smith forged trident engraved with the names of the Cities' founders and it used to be in the middle, but it seemed to have also been stolen.

"The founders were mostly sailors and they were all my friends." Lena's face just managed to crack a little, her bottom lip quivering for just a second, "It was only a couple of years ago, but it feels like ancient history."

She wipes the underside of her left eye, wiping away a tear that was not there - she did it quickly in reaction, just in case. She let Cheryl do her thing, if she was to draw the fountain so be it. Lena walked over to something she noticed in the corner of her eye. There was an arrow stuck in the side of one of the wooden lampposts, she recognized its design with the purple fletching the the calcite arrowhead as she pulled it from the beam. This was Kiara's arrow. Nicola & Kiara, another two of her friends - she did not even know if they were alive either and usually she would be able to tell. However, ever since she had woken up as a head her connection to the Barnacle Contract had dwindled and she could no longer summon the creatures from it. She let out a frustrated sigh, if anyone had anymore answers it'd be them two - if they were alive. Lena recalled Jinx's sacrifice in Degarashan and shut her eyes painfully tight trying to shake the memory, the sound of battle rung in her ear as the Battle of Shinramoto charged into the darkness of her memories, blood and bodies fell en masse as people she knew defended her old home and died for freedom against Takauji. The noises of metal clashing, fire roaring, lightning piercing and blood curdling screams boomed in her brain, deafening her from the ruins around her and.

Her eyes smashed open, filling with the light of reality. She saw the trees and heard the silence. The breeze rustled the leaves that she stared at to calm herself, a pretty blue flower was growing among the grass blades. She turned back to Cheryl and took her to the one spot she thought of in the workshop that the crystal user might appreciate the most.

It was a spire of a building. Lena had come here when she turned up in the ruined city before she found the workshop. Somehow this massive tower still stood even though it pierced way above the canopy of tall trees and buildings the city had to offer. It was also not in the best shape, roots and wood had grown through it, possibly further stabilizing its structure - but it definitely didn't look like it was in any way safe. It was the Airship Port, its pier-platforms stuck out at the top of the tower, two had collapsed but half of the platforms still remained; two of the four still looked like they could dock an airship. Lena guided Cheryl up the side of the building and then through it when she found the familiar hole that a tree trunk had twisted through. She would continue to climb up the insides, using old broken stairs, rubble and branches to ascend as well as their chakra-infused feet.

Once at the top of the tower, the breeze was a little stronger up here and a test for one's balance. But Lena was fine, her hair whipped against the sky as she walked the length of one of the platforms. That teddy-bear with one button eye missing was still here, but she just walked past it, not really wanting to think about where it came from again. She ran her hand across a couple of supply crates that had possibly been thrown out of an airship to make room for evacuees or were just left in a rush.

"The city didn't last long enough for the airship system to make its way around the world. Me & Zeri thought of the idea, but... We didn't get much of a chance to show it off. Hopefully it was not created in vain however, I just hope that some of them got out because of it."

The view of the now overgrown Motoi Drylands was beautiful up here, the Large Lake that they were next to shimmer as the sun bounced from it. She could not deny that this nature that had replaced her home was... pretty.

• Love

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This Post Marks the beginning of my mission using the following Storyboard Elements:

- Explore an abandoned site (2)
- Deal with a Traumatic Event from your past (3)

Cheryl's request was not unusual for her, Lena had become accustomed to her flamboyant ideas and hobbies. But it was different this time, where Cheryl saw the beauty - Lena only felt despair at what lay above this workshop in ruin. As much as she tried not to show it, it hurt her. Lena however was not one to crack, and would pretend it did not bother her; though her cold and closed off response may give away that there was something wrong.

"Fine."

Besides, Lena though of a decent spot Cheryl could draw at. Just before Lena could move, Mission grabbed her wrist from her sitting position and looked up from her workbench.

"Leave Shooter. I'll try to get him fixed up too."

Lena nodded and summoned the motorcycle from her tattoo on her arm, it manifested before the trio in stages in a sophisticated way, really showing off its excellent mechanisms and design. As it stood there, Lena threw a tarp over it and then walked past Cheryl back to the Garden platform. She took a deep breath and waited for the Barbie to join her before pressing the stone with her foot and taking them upwards.

It was like a second round of trying to deal with something that she could no go back and change; she already had to concentrate on ignoring everything around her in New Shinra as she walked back through and ignore how she felt about it with great difficulty. Now she had to face it again to show Cheryl.

The ceiling above them opened up and the Garden took its place back in the center of this large house. As it settled, Lena was quite visibly frozen to the spot for a moment before entering back inside the ransacked house.

"This was my family's home. My sister Alicia used to live here with her parents, they took me in - and now I don't really know where they are."

Lena's voice was stoic, a monotonous recount of her past. After leading her through the house, past the toys and clothes scattered about the floor - Lena took Cheryl into the ruined city proper. It was impressive how much Lena knew about the city, showing Lena old buildings that represented the community and other buildings that had a specific function. It was like she knew it inside and out, and even recognized it when there was not much there to even recognize, or a massive tree had grown in its place and became one with the buildings. Lena took Cheryl to the abandoned school, it looked like it was once a nice school - Lena rarely came to it and now sort of wish she had visited it more with Alicia after seeing it in this state, she just didn't want to scare the other kids. So many kids... she didn't want to think about their fates, but now that it was in front of her it was hard not to. Gone? Displaced? Dead?

Moving away from the school as quickly as possible Lena showed Cheryl the police barracks, it had been ransacked the most - more than likely for its weapons by bandits or whatever other creatures skulked around here. All the windows had been ripped off, the doors non existent and the tree that grew through it clearly hadn't stopped anyone. There was a lack of corpses in this whole city, except for the Police Barracks - there was two, they weren't in a uniform however. Dead bandits? Maybe there was some double crossing going on in someone else's story. Lena dragged both decomposing corpses to an unused cell, one of their arms came off. She tossed it in there after. Fitting.

The City central square was next, it had a beautifully crafted fountain in the middle - now accompanied with no water and a ton of moss and vines intertwining with the stone mermaids that decorated its form. Lena explained that a smith forged trident engraved with the names of the Cities' founders and it used to be in the middle, but it seemed to have also been stolen.

"The founders were mostly sailors and they were all my friends." Lena's face just managed to crack a little, her bottom lip quivering for just a second, "It was only a couple of years ago, but it feels like ancient history."

She wipes the underside of her left eye, wiping away a tear that was not there - she did it quickly in reaction, just in case. She let Cheryl do her thing, if she was to draw the fountain so be it. Lena walked over to something she noticed in the corner of her eye. There was an arrow stuck in the side of one of the wooden lampposts, she recognized its design with the purple fletching the the calcite arrowhead as she pulled it from the beam. This was Kiara's arrow. Nicola & Kiara, another two of her friends - she did not even know if they were alive either and usually she would be able to tell. However, ever since she had woken up as a head her connection to the Barnacle Contract had dwindled and she could no longer summon the creatures from it. She let out a frustrated sigh, if anyone had anymore answers it'd be them two - if they were alive. Lena recalled Jinx's sacrifice in Degarashan and shut her eyes painfully tight trying to shake the memory, the sound of battle rung in her ear as the Battle of Shinramoto charged into the darkness of her memories, blood and bodies fell en masse as people she knew defended her old home and died for freedom against Takauji. The noises of metal clashing, fire roaring, lightning piercing and blood curdling screams boomed in her brain, deafening her from the ruins around her and.

Her eyes smashed open, filling with the light of reality. She saw the trees and heard the silence. The breeze rustled the leaves that she stared at to calm herself, a pretty blue flower was growing among the grass blades. She turned back to Cheryl and took her to the one spot she thought of in the workshop that the crystal user might appreciate the most.

It was a spire of a building. Lena had come here when she turned up in the ruined city before she found the workshop. Somehow this massive tower still stood even though it pierced way above the canopy of tall trees and buildings the city had to offer. It was also not in the best shape, roots and wood had grown through it, possibly further stabilizing its structure - but it definitely didn't look like it was in any way safe. It was the Airship Port, its pier-platforms stuck out at the top of the tower, two had collapsed but half of the platforms still remained; two of the four still looked like they could dock an airship. Lena guided Cheryl up the side of the building and then through it when she found the familiar hole that a tree trunk had twisted through. She would continue to climb up the insides, using old broken stairs, rubble and branches to ascend as well as their chakra-infused feet.

Once at the top of the tower, the breeze was a little stronger up here and a test for one's balance. But Lena was fine, her hair whipped against the sky as she walked the length of one of the platforms. That teddy-bear with one button eye missing was still here, but she just walked past it, not really wanting to think about where it came from again. She ran her hand across a couple of supply crates that had possibly been thrown out of an airship to make room for evacuees or were just left in a rush.

"The city didn't last long enough for the airship system to make its way around the world. Me & Zeri thought of the idea, but... We didn't get much of a chance to show it off. Hopefully it was not created in vain however, I just hope that some of them got out because of it."

The view of the now overgrown Motoi Drylands was beautiful up here, the Large Lake that they were next to shimmer as the sun bounced from it. She could not deny that this nature that had replaced her home was... pretty.
This post marks the start of my mission
Explore a friends home (3)
Comfort a friend (3)
———
Cheryl was excited to follow Lena through the city, even if she could tell Lena did not share her enthusiasm for the tour. The single word response however gave Cheryl a feeling she’d never had before, she had decided in that moment to… *ack*… put someone else first. She followed Lena on the tour, listening intently and scribbled in her book as they went. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to work out Lena had a connection to this place, at the very least because she was set up here currently, but Cheryl saw it went deeper. Lena’s vast knowledge of this place was astounding and whispered only if someone who’d spent a lot of time here, she told Cheryl things that only one that had lived a life in these streets could tell someone.. the detail went beyond purpose and names, it included moments and feelings etched in the history of the very walls surrounding them. She smiled as she listened to Lena’s words, stories of a city that once thrived, stories sewn so perfectly together that they’d rival the very makeup of the storytellers being. The picture in Cheryl’s mind was becoming clearer than anything she could copy to paper, this place was more than home to Lena it was like a baby to a mother.

She took in the school and imagined the children that once used it, she saw the faces of those that’d made it back in Omashu and thought how she’d feel were fates reversed, she looked at the vines and weeds that the building had become home too and imagined those same vines tearing through the walls of the school she’d studied in all those years ago. With every word Lena spoke, Cheryl felt closer to her with every syllable Cheryl longed to tell her story.

The police station was next and Cheryl took in the papers that still lined the walls, many too rotten to read but still clear enough to echo the lives that once read them. She wiped her hands along the sills that once belonged to windows and blew the moss from her fingers, coughing at the dust that flew amongst it. She took in the doorless hinges and imagined the stories that must have burst through them in times gone by. Cheryl had never seen this side of the catastrophe, not truly, she’d wandered bare lands and broken fields but never something that reminded her so heavily of what could have been.

In the square they came to a fountain and Cheryl spent a moment staring into it, there was no water now, just moss and rot but she could almost hear the trickling as she stared. She examined the mermaids carved into the stone and longed to see the things they’d seen, they were delicate and blissfully feminine even in their dilapidated state and she a note to herself that she would return this to a fit and wondrous state of being before she was done on her adventures.

The fountain only distracted Cheryl for so long from the sight of her friend, eyes locked unmoving on an arrow embedded in a lamppost, it was a story Cheryl could not ask to hear but one which called to her all the same. She pretended to scribble in her book as she sat on the fountain and took in the city square, but she was focused only on Lena on the pained expression and the twitching hands of one in an internal battle that showed no sign of respite.

When the gaze of the stitched horror eventually broke, Cheryl watched as she wiped an invisible tear from her left eye and forced herself to drop the smile she had been wearing. Seeing people emotional was something Cheryl enjoyed, beneath her bravado she enjoyed humanity and it was especially pleasing coming from someone who presents themselves so… otherworldly.

They climbed a spire into the sky and Cheryl breathed the freshest air she’d ever breathed before the final piece to this puzzle presented itself. A bear. With a single button eye. A bear that within its soul held everything this city used to be. A bear that would become the catalyst of Cheryl’s leap of kindness.

She grabbed Lena by the shoulders and asked

“Do you trust me?”

Cheryl led Lena to the edge of the platform and sat her overlooking the ruins, legs dangling and Cheryl kneeling behind her. She summoned three small mockingbirds, Odair, Snow and Hawthorne which sat themselves on Lenas knees and shoulder respectively. Cheryl then began to hum a bewitching melody which the birds repeated.. three lines of harmony Cheryl masterfully layered through her birds, three lines of harmony which would underlay Cheryl’s own singing.

“What would you see, were you the button of a bear
Who would you be, if you could listen what he’d share
When he told you everything, he remembers from this place
How he recognised, the wonders and the grace
Where he’d go, should his legs work like ours do
Shall we take him and walk too?

First he’d walk, to the fountain that once flowed
To the first place he remembers that he knows
And he’d remember the reflections in the water
He’d remember smiling faces of the daughters
He’d see good times now, in the ripples and waves and he’d cherish the moments it gave.

Passing glance to the school yard overgrown
Where once children came to swing and learn and moan
To the parents that came here from nothing
To the ones now who have returned to nothing
But who found happiness here, thanks to those who built these walls.
A happiness that only grows.
A happiness that now flows.
Through the roots and the wind that blows.

What would you see, were you the button of a bear
Who would you be, if you could listen what he’d share
When he told you everything, he remembers from this place
How he recognised, the wonders and the grace
Where he’d go, should his legs work like ours do
Shall we take him and walk too?

That bear he’d tell you, they’re not gone
He’d say that those we love, always go on
You gave them life, you gave them wonder
You nurtured life, you are a wonder

They’re within you now, memories of a past
A past that goes with you, it will forever last
But that does not have to be in pain
They don’t have to sting like thorns in rain
There’s could be the smiles you see when you are down
There’s could be the love that lifts you as you drown
All those happy lives, those brim filled hearts, those goodnight kisses and works of art, all the greatness created here is yours.

Lena you are a walking miracle.
Lena you are the one who saved them all.
Forget gone, they’re not forgotten.
Without you they’d be forgotten.

Now you know.
What the bear would say.
You can be free
Listen what the bear would say
Maybe it’s not his place
To be a bear
Maybe he didn’t see
But he cares.
Maybe he’s not a bear at all
Just a friend
He’s a friend.
Maybe he’s not a bear at all.

Just a friend.

Cheryl finished singing. A song during which she had moved over to the bear in the corner and straightened him up. She weaves Crystal chakra in the most delicate way to form a near exact replica of the bear, a crystal bear with a single Crystal button eye. The Crystal bear sat, its arm securely around the real bear. A bear which needn’t feel lonely anymore. A bear with a friend of crystal. A bear who reminded her of someone she knew.

-
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: With this technique, a signer of the Mockingbird summoning contract can call upon the trio of miniature mockingbirds. Snow, Hawthorne and Odair. These mockingbirds are a lot smaller than most mockingbirds, each roughly the size of a tennis ball and capable of flying at great speeds. These Mockingbirds each specialize in recreating different sounds of battle.
Odair is able to recreate the sound of a larger weapon such as a battleaxe, large rock or a trident travelling through the air.
Hawthorne is a master of explosions, able to recreate the sounds of many varying sized explosions pitch perfectly.
Snow is a master of the silent whoosh. He can recreate the sounds of small weapons travelling through the air such as kunai, shuriken or senbon.
These Mockingbirds are close to useless in an offensive sense due to their lack of size, however, with a whistle different to that of Valor's they can be summoned to the field in a near instant by signers with access to sound release. As well as being familiar with the sound summoning method, the Mockingbirds can be summoned to the battle each in a different location and anywhere up to long range of the summoner.
-One bird cannot remain on the battlefield alone. There must be at least 2 alive.
- Lasts for up to 5 turns and summoned once

Chakra: 20
Description: With this technique Mockingbirds are able to mimic sounds that they have heard previously, be it human voices or other environmental sounds, or even the sounds of other summons pitch perfectly in order to confuse opponents.
-To mimic opponents voice they must have spoken previously in the fight.-
-Once mimicked Mockingbirds remember voices indefinitely (User must be able to prove that the Mockingbird has heard the voice previously if being taken from a past battle
-Mimicked sounds will not be remembered past the end of the battle.
-Does not allow them to recreate Sound jutsu unless they have the ability to use it

Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The Crystal Release is a rare and specialised field of elemental ninjutsu that can create crystal as well as manipulate already-existing crystals and crystalline structures. With this basic technique left to creativity, Guren can create small-scaled attacks and objects with her unique Kekkei Genkai

Chakra = 525 - 65 = 460

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Never